[3.12] ShakCentral's Vortex For Everyone

"
Morb_84 написал:
First time I´m playing Vortex and so far I love it.
The playstyle really suits me and I wanted to say thank you for the great build guide (even if I´m still in the leveling process).

One Question though: I´m playing the game on PS4 and only have a MacBook as Computer. So I can´t use PoB :(
If found a PoB-Online Tool (PoE Buddy), but the tree ist not updated to 3.11.
Would it be possible to post Screenshots of the lvl-tree and the lvl 80 tree?
That would be amazing.

I was in the same boat as you. You can download a program called WINE, you are then able to install and run windows programs such as PoB :)
Hi there.

First of all, thanks for making this build, it seems just so natural and secure, killing everything up to 16+ maps while watching twitch.

At the moment I am wondering what I can change to get even better. I think I could use both more dmg and def, the char seems to be well balanced at the moment. But every update now seems to get really expensive.

And, to me it seems that going lowlife would make me much more squishy which I would really hate. Do you recommend going lowlife no matter what?

I got an even better ES chest crafted, with 550+ES that I only need to 6link.
I thought that changing to new boots from rainbowstride would be possible, but I just like the block chance. Besides, I got enough allres.

Lastly, which Lab Enchants should I go for? I didn't find a section in the guide for it.

Feel free to comment/recommend better gear!

Thanks
"
mystroop написал:
Hi there.

First of all, thanks for making this build, it seems just so natural and secure, killing everything up to 16+ maps while watching twitch.

At the moment I am wondering what I can change to get even better. I think I could use both more dmg and def, the char seems to be well balanced at the moment. But every update now seems to get really expensive.

And, to me it seems that going lowlife would make me much more squishy which I would really hate. Do you recommend going lowlife no matter what?

I got an even better ES chest crafted, with 550+ES that I only need to 6link.
I thought that changing to new boots from rainbowstride would be possible, but I just like the block chance. Besides, I got enough allres.

Lastly, which Lab Enchants should I go for? I didn't find a section in the guide for it.

Feel free to comment/recommend better gear!

Thanks

Low life you will lose some defense, as you're no longer chaos immune, and you may have a bit lower ES. With pretty well spec'd gear you can get it pretty high. I'm in SSF playing LL, around 7.8k ES, and with some skill/luck I can do shaper & sirus deathless. I haven't tried uber elder yet, im trying to finish a craft on a better shield first.

For enchants, Vortex damage doesn't seem to add a whole lot. One could get the CDR to fire them off more quickly. I think really though going for a corrupted implicit to get + gems of somekind would be best & boost the spell you have linked there.
In the crafting section it states:

"Once you've determined what items remain for you to craft, get out the LOWEST level base from the 2 items of each type that you farmed from the Ossuary. You'll be working on them in this order (skipping any that you have a rare for):"

What is meant by lowest level base?
Just wanted to share that i got Uber Elder deathless tonight. First time ever beating them deathless, as well as on SSF.
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
Just wanted to share that i got Uber Elder deathless tonight.

Nice one, I just got my first deathless Sirus! Only on AL5, but still, I'm happy to have a build that gives me enough damage, mobility and visibility that I was able to execute that!

(SSF here, also)
"
st0rmie написал:
"
agm_ultimatex написал:

Nice one, I just got my first deathless Sirus! Only on AL5, but still, I'm happy to have a build that gives me enough damage, mobility and visibility that I was able to execute that!

(SSF here, also)

That's pretty impressive given you only have a 5L!
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
"
st0rmie написал:
"
agm_ultimatex написал:

(SSF here, also)

That's pretty impressive given you only have a 5L!

Cheers! I have an ilvl 84, 47% quality, 6 socket Vaal Regalia that I'm feeding all my spare Fusings into, no luck yet though. :-|
"
jpar написал:
In the crafting section it states:

"Once you've determined what items remain for you to craft, get out the LOWEST level base from the 2 items of each type that you farmed from the Ossuary. You'll be working on them in this order (skipping any that you have a rare for):"

What is meant by lowest level base?

I think that "lowest level" here refers to the "item level" or "ilvl" - if you hold the "ALT" key while hovering over an item, it will show you the item's level (it's based on the monster level of the area in which the item drops).

An item's level determines the tier of modifiers that it can randomly roll - higher item levels allow for higher-tier (which usually means better) mods.

There's a setting under "Options > UI" that may need to be enabled to see this, it's called "Advanced Mod Descriptions" or something similar.

Hi!

Enjoying the guide so far, thought I'd point out a little nuance of the official trade site that may help slim down the "Item Search" section (and help with housekeeping for the guide).

It appears that GGG's web team has implemented the linking such that it will take old leagues and update them to the current league - this way, old searches are still relevant and still work (as long as the mods haven't changed or been removed a la Cluster Jewels).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/4moVXrMc9

^ That's a search for Astramentis, observe that the browser (or server, not sure how they implemented the routing change) will update "Delirium" to "Harvest".

Neat!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация