[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
jigglylizard написал:
Hi,
Looking to use this for league start. Great guide.

Question: Mark of the Shaper adds lightning damage. Does this mess up Elemental Equilibrium? I always heard to avoid added flat damage of other elements to avoid this.

Heya,

Only damage we need to avoid is cold damage, lightning and fire are ok :)

Hi, this is a well written guide, thanks for putting all the efforts. I wanted to ask about the con that you mentioned

It says - Does not have truly infinite scaling like some attack builds

3.12 is going to be my second league so I probably dont know if I am talking sense. :) but what I wanted to ask was this, let me give you a bit of background - In harvest league I was using Toxic rain trickster and this build had this endless improvement capacity based on the items. I had spent about 25 exalts(this was a huge amount for me) on my build yet i could not do Sirus 8 for some reason, although I liked the build because of its quickness in every situation(just my personal experience)

Anyway about this con about infinite scaling I had few doubts -
1. does it mean that I need to rely heavily on tactics because it wont have enough damage?
2. How is the potential of improving the damage at end game bosses?

Thanks in advance.
I played this build last league and I killed Sirus a dozen times before I stopped playing POE on the fourth week of the league. When going LowLife I managed to get almost 5 Million DoT what seems low compared to those crazy Golemancers, SpectreNecros with 7M for each minion or those crazy Ball Lightning Archmages or CoC BV Tricksters, but it was a safe boss killer, good cleaner and a cheap starter. Damage scaling won´t go over the roof as is based on the Tree and a relatively easy to craft wand but the base DPS is superb for endgame on a budget.
There are not many builds at the moment that take you to red maps with so little investment. Except Necros, of course.

Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 13 сент. 2020 г., 4:16:01
I am trying this build for testing. m not pro, can you please tell me how to deal with melee opponents that have high HP? they come out of vortex to hit me while my vortex cooldown isnt finished. So m not able to make full use of Vortex
Get Temporal Chains, a pair of good Movement speed boots, a phasing flask and use Cold Snap. And run, all the time. This build is based on going thru them, fast while cooldowns and DoT do their job, so, specially when starting and levelling up you will have to go around them a lot.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 13 сент. 2020 г., 11:45:51
Your build for vortex here is completely different to your progressive levelling guide pictures in your separate vortex levelling guide post. That is in comparison from

https://pastebin.com/KH8zyRQv

to

https://i.imgur.com/FoxX2fN.png

I have no idea which one I should be using.
Последняя редакция: stinglater. Время: 13 сент. 2020 г., 16:09:09
"
stinglater написал:
Your build for vortex here is completely different to your progressive levelling guide pictures in your separate vortex levelling guide post. That is in comparison from

https://pastebin.com/KH8zyRQv

to

https://i.imgur.com/FoxX2fN.png

I have no idea which one I should be using.

The leveling guide will be updated shortly. We're in between leagues and I've been working on some updates to both guides. Both of them should be updated very shortly following the patch notes.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
How well does it do in delve?
Последняя редакция: juaozim. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 12:00:54
I took it to depth 650 with ease.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 13:22:35
"
Sinz0000 написал:
Hi, this is a well written guide, thanks for putting all the efforts. I wanted to ask about the con that you mentioned

It says - Does not have truly infinite scaling like some attack builds

3.12 is going to be my second league so I probably dont know if I am talking sense. :) but what I wanted to ask was this, let me give you a bit of background - In harvest league I was using Toxic rain trickster and this build had this endless improvement capacity based on the items. I had spent about 25 exalts(this was a huge amount for me) on my build yet i could not do Sirus 8 for some reason, although I liked the build because of its quickness in every situation(just my personal experience)

Anyway about this con about infinite scaling I had few doubts -
1. does it mean that I need to rely heavily on tactics because it wont have enough damage?
2. How is the potential of improving the damage at end game bosses?

Thanks in advance.

It just means that you kinda plateau at around 2.9 to 3 mill Sirus DPS at the end with reasonable gear; what you lack in sheer DPS you end up making up with DOT - just cold snap from a distance, rush up, drop DOT and avoid boss mechanics. The build does a full Sim, Sirus AW8, delve till 500 and end game bosses with ease.

As for your second question - all you need is to get the sequence right. Cold Snap -> Flame Dash to boss and drop Vortex -> quicksilver/phase run around the boss as you keep dropping vortices off cooldown.
It seems easier to use Frostbite + Temp chains for mapping and Frostbite + Ele Weakness for boss (needs one white socket) and Hypothermia for mapping (replaced with Conc Effect for bosses - needs one white socket in the Shavs)
Последняя редакция: Cau8ery. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 16:48:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация