[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Another possible addition ,for endgame, of course, would be to swap TempChains with Aspect of The Spider and add Flesh and Stone to fully blind enemies and not lose the slowing defensive mechanics.
Is Blasphemy - Frostbite - Malevolence - Enlighten still possible in the CI build without the reduced mana reserve nodes?

With enlighten at lvl 2 in harvest blasphemy/frostbite/malevolence was like 98% of my mana pool and that was with all of the nodes(14% reduced). Even if I was lucky and was able to lvl 4 my enlighten that is only an 8% reduction over my lvl 2.
"
Mentosman42 написал:
Is Blasphemy - Frostbite - Malevolence - Enlighten still possible in the CI build without the reduced mana reserve nodes?

With enlighten at lvl 2 in harvest blasphemy/frostbite/malevolence was like 98% of my mana pool and that was with all of the nodes(14% reduced). Even if I was lucky and was able to lvl 4 my enlighten that is only an 8% reduction over my lvl 2.

Blasphemy + Frostbite and Malevolence should only be taking up 85% of your mana pool. Do you have another support linked to it?
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Is there a way to include Discipline in the aura setup? Maybe by putting Frostbite in the weapon instead of Stormbrand?
IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
Mentosman42 написал:

Blasphemy + Frostbite and Malevolence should only be taking up 85% of your mana pool. Do you have another support linked to it?

Sorry, I ment to say, with enlighten at lvl 2 in harvest and the mana reserve nodes I could run Frostbite(blasphemy), Malevolence, and Discipline. That was taking like 98% of my mana. Doesn't seem like even enlighten lvl 4 will allow me to run those together without the nodes that the CI build is missing.
Последняя редакция: Mentosman42. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 18:17:09
Im having problems with the pob link, any solution?
Now that the build uses Vile Bastion, there is no more need for Chayulas amulet right? Is there a good replacement? What about Solstice Vigil? Can we make use of the free TC?

Also, were you using Malediction just for the extra curse, as you replaced it with whispers of doom?
Ok, here we go , alternative quality gems>

Hypothermia Support Alternate Quality 1 Supported Skills have +20% chance to Freeze Enemies which are Chilled

Controlled Destruction Support Alternate Quality 1 Supported Skills have 60% reduced Critical Strike Chance
Supported Skills have 10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite

Frigid Wake 33% Chance To Freeze

Frostbite Alternate Quality 2 Hits against Cursed Enemies have +20% chance to Freeze

Fingers of Frost 15% + Breath of Rime 10%....

20plus10+10+33+20+15+10....100%+

Well, everything FROZEN.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 1:36:01
I'm tempted to league start with this but have a few questions. There's so many gem skills gems involved while levelling, even before we get vortex! So as I understand, stormblast mines and orb of storms are for single target while creeping frost and cold snap are for packs correct? So after we get vortex, is that used for single target now?

I think I'm more confused with the general gameplay of the build, some videos showing general map clearing would be very helpful!
It depends on your expectations in terms of leveling experience. If you do it the way Shak has outlined, it is probably the smoothest and best leveling experience. On the other hand, I have leveled the build in two separate leagues using Vortex as soon as it is available and it works as well. Probably slower and less QoL, but it is fine if you can live with that and you can skip all the gem switching.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация