[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ShakCentral написал:
Everyone,

I did not have time to get my filters fully updated AND new links placed into all of the locations for league start. I had no idea how many people were using them. I apologize; they're high on my priority list from now on.

Filter link has been updated in the guide and in the Twitch commands. Check out the updated Heist filters and enjoy!

Yup, I was missing something obvious. Thank you!
I became lv. 75 and in your PoB guide your leveling skill tree is max for lv. 70 i have extra skill points which skills should i take it?
Loving the build so far! Level 83 which is my quickest leaguestart yet.

So am I just saving up and stacking ES now? I only have around 2500es, just keep stacking up to around 5k then go CI?

I intend fully to commit to going low life when I can.
Последняя редакция: Shaddolf. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 6:12:49
"
Shaddolf написал:
Loving the build so far! Level 83 which is my quickest leaguestart yet.

So am I just saving up and stacking ES now? I only have around 2500es, just keep stacking up to around 5k then go CI?

I intend fully to commit to going low life when I can.

Just to add my 2 cents: I am loving the guild as well. Level 78 but this is one of the tankiest builds I've played, the style is very safe yet still fun. Things are slowed so much by chill/freeze even without Temp Chains yet. This is one of my strongest league starters and a new favorite.

I've heard to make switch to CI when you have 5-6k ES. In the FAQ (or somewhere) it recommend: 6K if you're new to CI/PoE, 5k if you are experienced, 4k if you are an expert at dodging.

I'm running the CI version and the PoB and guide is wrong.

You cannot run all 3 - frostbite, malevolence and discipline even with enlighten 3.

35% + 50% + 35% is too much, even enlighten 4 can't do this. You have to run skitterbot instead of malevolence.

I dont see any mana reserve nodes in the pob taken.
"
Armisal написал:

You cannot run all 3 - frostbite, malevolence and discipline even with enlighten 3.

35% + 50% + 35% is too much, even enlighten 4 can't do this. You have to run skitterbot instead of malevolence.

I have exactly the same problem... help please...
"
TouboJian написал:
"
Armisal написал:

Same issue here, somewhere in the guide he did mention about mana reservation and skitter bots. Only at level 77, so have to worry about that a bit later.
Последняя редакция: Pal1ng. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 14:34:04
"
TouboJian написал:
"
Armisal написал:

Well, you guys need to read the PoB better.
He has range of situations stated in it. If you're using CI, then he uses Malevolence & the Blasphemy curse. When going LL go to either the: Shield links for Prism Guardian OR the Shield links for non Prism Guardian.

The Vaal Discipline is a emergency button for when your ES is low and doesn't recharge quickly.
Is using Mark of the shaper as ring still the best? We don'T need the stun immunity it provides, is it the best damage choice?
I got a medium cluster jewel with the small passive skills grantin: 15 to armor,
+4% cold damage over time and 1% increased damage over time. With a jewel socket and Deep chill. Thats good right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация