[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I have played my lvl 87 CI Occultist with the old build in the standard league. This morning, I reset my skill tree in favor of the newly uploaded skill tree. Then I noticed the following aura/curse gem are being used: Discipline, Malevolence, Frostbite. I have used lvl 3 enlighten with Mal, FB. After enabling Discipline, my mana becomes so low that I can no longer cast vortex. Is there anything that I have done wrong? or I need some special gear for the latest build? Thx
From what I saw yesterday, Shak's loot filter is not working. Parse line Pernach error iirc.

Edit: Unable to parse Parameter for base type rule: No base types found matching "pernarch"
Последняя редакция: Bobforapples. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 14:36:06
Yup i just tried it and that is the error.
"
Bobforapples написал:
From what I saw yesterday, Shak's loot filter is not working. Parse line Pernach error iirc.

Edit: Unable to parse Parameter for base type rule: No base types found matching "pernarch"

I just edited the filter file, just go to search and type "pernarch" and you just delete all "pernarch" you find in the file, you save the file and it loads.

Hope it helps \o/
I feel like an absolute dunce, but where is the rest of the skill tree? Is there something I am missing?
I'm level 71 and like you I am stuck, passive tree is incomplete, may go look at the older one I have maybe that will give a clue
"
mystoom написал:
I'm level 71 and like you I am stuck, passive tree is incomplete, may go look at the older one I have maybe that will give a clue

Make sure you check out the skill tree dropdown bar in the bottom left of the main window. There's 4 total trees.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Everyone,

I did not have time to get my filters fully updated AND new links placed into all of the locations for league start. I had no idea how many people were using them. I apologize; they're high on my priority list from now on.

Filter link has been updated in the guide and in the Twitch commands. Check out the updated Heist filters and enjoy!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
@ShakCentral Hi, im following the build and noticed something odd in the leveling tree:

I think that stems from the proggressiveness of the trees; the chill nodes come up earlier than the mixed nodes; your suggestion would turn that around. The saved 2(?) points are not really relevant with that in might. It's lvling after all.#

Also, skilling liek that probably eases the transition into CI, as you will need the int nodes in question anyways.

As for the Filter, thanks for the update; i was planning on using it, but i stopped running ossuary and just went about doing anything in a weird order, got an incubator from heist, got a stacked deck, got a "the fiend" card, so now im set.
Последняя редакция: TieJäi. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 23:00:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация