[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

any one else cant open the pob? I have some errors while importing even after some reinstalls?
"
DAHPapaPaper написал:
any one else cant open the pob? I have some errors while importing even after some reinstalls?

Try the community edition, works for me
"
Unlimitation написал:
"
DAHPapaPaper написал:

can u pls tell me where i find it ?
"
DAHPapaPaper написал:
"
Unlimitation написал:
"
DAHPapaPaper написал:

can u pls tell me where i find it ?

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Would like to know did the loot filter in the leveling drop down menu get updated to 3.12 ?
Still stuck at work, but I just wanted to commend you on how much time and thought you put into this guide. It's the small things that go unnoticed like which page the new league's comments starts on, or even custom filters to run to gear up for maps. Really insane stuff for a build guide.

I have decided to go ahead and go with this build for my starter, as I'm playing in a 5-6 man private league aka semi-ssf and this seems like it doesn't rely on any super unattainable items. Can't wait to get home!

I may have looked over it, but do you have any leveling filters specifically for low acts? I always glance over 3 links and stuff when I get tunnel visioned. Thanks!

Edit: nvm found it, but as the guy said above, are these updated?

Последняя редакция: mwmorais. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 19:11:34
Got to act 6, so far so good. Dash in, drop a vortex, pack dies.

Drop everything on a boss, run around, pick up loot.

I can see mana being an issue in a couple levels, but I have done with my gear yet so should be manageable. Need to pick up some damage mitigation too.

Последняя редакция: Warrewal. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 23:44:48
Yo, I use Geforce Now to play the game and for filters I have to use filterblade xyz to upload filters on my POE account and use it inside the game. So how can I upload your loot filter there?

PS: there is a option on filterblade xyz, on "advanced" tab and "upload a custom filter" but I don't know what to do after that to "save" it.

Thanks!
"
ESTN написал:
Yo, I use Geforce Now to play the game and for filters I have to use filterblade xyz to upload filters on my POE account and use it inside the game. So how can I upload your loot filter there?

PS: there is a option on filterblade xyz, on "advanced" tab and "upload a custom filter" but I don't know what to do after that to "save" it.

Thanks!

I'm on geforce now too. I just used the standard neversink filters from his forum profile. It's not perfect but I ran the first 50 levels twice of this guide twice and it works pretty much fine.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NeverSink/item-filters
Is there and updated lootfilter for early map gearing?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация