[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Shakiko написал:
"
goatcheese61 написал:
The reason you take Vile Bastion even on low life isn't the stun immunity, its the sustain and tankiness it provides. The base regen plus the amount on kill is what keeps you topped off, without it you have no way to quickly regen back up if you miss a block on a big hit.

Is 40 flat regen that great? Should be 20 with Wicked Ward, so like 0,25%/sec ? Sounds underwhelming for an Ascendency or do I miss some (up?-)scaling ?

(The stun immunity is the selling point ofc, but I was wondering if the buff from last patch was really making a dent, esp if you got stun immunity from Chayula)

Yep, that was pretty similar thoughts to why I didn't take it. Cinderswallow + cluster can give ES on kill, Chayula gives the stun immunity so you're only left with the regen. If you're concerned with the regen I see some other players taking Zealots Oath as it's a single point off the tree.

I don't feel like Vile Bastion is worth it as LL due to the above.

More than happy to hear otherwise if I'm missing something.
Последняя редакция: pyrexia. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 23:34:36
If I can afford a shavs should I go straight to LL and skip CI?
"
Shaddolf написал:

Thats what I did, mind you, I only made the swap once I assembled the rest of the pieces to be sure, but shavs is the most expensive bit.

Последняя редакция: pyrexia. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 5:45:33
Should I be looking to increase the DOT damage or average hit damage on POB? I have a wand that gives me higher average hit and another one that gives me higher DOT.
"
pyrexia написал:
"
Shaddolf написал:

Thats what I did, mind you, I only made the swap once I assembled the rest of the pieces to be sure, but shavs is the most expensive bit.

OK cool I'll do that. I'm only lvl 85 and in t7 maps but I have 3 ex so it seems silly to buy CI gear only to change it again shortly after...
Hey Shak -- First off, great guide.

Question for you related to the LL-tree:

Can you help me understand the reasoning behind Utmost intelligence cluster (~80 intelligence total) being taken on every tree, including the LL?

My understanding is this cluster would synergize with the shaper 1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence mod; but on LL, we have to go presence of Chayula

Am I wrong, or can we not remove these 3 passives from your LL tree? Does the Intelligence provide some other form of ancillary benefit for the build, even on LL (without a shaper ammy)?

Regardless, thanks much. Never done a vortex build and the guide really helped me understand the ins and outs of the build b4 i go into making it!
5 int = 1% es.so assuming you have 450ish int which is about right before that cluster it will take you from 450 to 520 base plus the 8% increase to 561

561 less the 450 starting is 110 int, so 22% inc es. using those 3 points to add into the es cluster at scion is 3x 6% nodes or 18%. so its far more effective to get the 3 points here for int.

Additionally 2 int = 1 mana, 110 int is 55 base mana, you have prodigal perfection on tree for 2% increased spell damage per 100 max mana. 55 base with mana multiplier adds into this as well, not a lot like the es, but its changing that 22% es cluster into a 22% es with 2-4% increased spell damage.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
goatcheese61 написал:
5 int = 1% es.so assuming you have 450ish int which is about right before that cluster it will take you from 450 to 520 base plus the 8% increase to 561

561 less the 450 starting is 110 int, so 22% inc es. using those 3 points to add into the es cluster at scion is 3x 6% nodes or 18%. so its far more effective to get the 3 points here for int.

Additionally 2 int = 1 mana, 110 int is 55 base mana, you have prodigal perfection on tree for 2% increased spell damage per 100 max mana. 55 base with mana multiplier adds into this as well, not a lot like the es, but its changing that 22% es cluster into a 22% es with 2-4% increased spell damage.

Makes sense! Thanks :D
Hey, about clusters, is Conservation of Energy any good? Can we leech with DoT damage? "0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield"

"
fGravity написал:
Hey, about clusters, is Conservation of Energy any good? Can we leech with DoT damage? "0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield"

As a base rule, you only leech from stuff that hits, so the whole huge cold damage over time we are applying, does not leech at all.
You'd only get the small initial hit from Cold snap leeched.
Последняя редакция: Shakiko. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 13:08:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация