[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

excuse me, how can I have enough mana for both Malevolance, discipline and blasphemy with CI version. Even with the Lv 3 enlightening it's still 110% mana reserved
"
reimbowl написал:
Just started using this build, those gloves would not break EE right?

as they have cold to attacks not spells.

You should be fine. The easiest way to check is to look at your orb of storms in the bottom right hand corner to make sure there is no cold damage on it. When I have done a lot of equip changes/upgrades, I check that no cold spell damage has clipped through in the changes.
Anyone tried replacing cold snap links with Cyclone-CWC-FrostBolt-GMP? Would this greatly help the clearspeed?
I'm just getting into red maps and I'm finally starting to fear a bit for dying and not killing bosses that quick.

I know I should get a 6l, but I don't feel that will really push my damage up a bit. Besides, good 6l chests with high ES are costing quite a bit right now. What could I upgrade to make my mapping a bit easier, less fearful of deaths at this point? Should I just break down and get a 6l, only have 3 exalts right now.

Also, I have no cold damage to spells on my gear, but orb of storms is saying in the tooltip it does cold damage and lightning damage. What's up with that?

Wondering if anyone would be willing to craft Trigger socketed on my wand for me? Idk what the bench craft cost is but I'd also tip!
Shak gutted his character on his profile... Wonder what that means.
How's the physical damage mitigation? I've been working through leveling and getting hit by normal enemies nearly ends me.
In the CI gearing section you show recommended items but almost none of them have dex or strength, the items in POB also dont cover the required streght and dexterity. Should I leave dex and st gems at lower levels or finding actual gear for it? 111 st just for increased duration lv 20?
"
Arceoxys написал:
Wondering if anyone would be willing to craft Trigger socketed on my wand for me? Idk what the bench craft cost is but I'd also tip!

The craft cost is 3 chaos. I used the service from this guy: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2939764
"
zankiie написал:
"
Bobforapples написал:
From what I saw yesterday, Shak's loot filter is not working. Parse line Pernach error iirc.

Edit: Unable to parse Parameter for base type rule: No base types found matching "pernarch"

I just edited the filter file, just go to search and type "pernarch" and you just delete all "pernarch" you find in the file, you save the file and it loads.

Hope it helps \o/

Even better: Replace "Pernarch" with "Pernach", as it is just a spelling error.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация