[3.12] ShakCentral's Vortex For Everyone

Can't view the PoB build through the pastebin link or the full code with a fresh installation.

PoE Buddy also doesn't work.

https://imgur.com/a/HuUr6Gq
"
kyototom написал:
Can't view the PoB build through the pastebin link or the full code with a fresh installation.

PoE Buddy also doesn't work.

https://imgur.com/a/HuUr6Gq

Are you using the PoB Community Fork?
Great guide thanks Shak, halfway through the atlas/conquerors now and going smoothly. Vortex is gg for the league mechanic, along with my new best friend, decoy totem(for mobs behind locked doors). Still have some upgrades to make, like a watchers eye and mark of the shaper ring.
The POB link throws an error on latest version of POB (1.4.170) and says the link uses an outdated tree.

Is there an updated link?
Just started using this build, those gloves would not break EE right?

as they have cold to attacks not spells.

"
reimbowl написал:

You should be good. Can double-check in PoB or in-game tool tip. Your cold lightning spells shouldn't have cold damage
excuse me, how can I have enough mana for both Malevolance, discipline and blasphemy with CI version. Even with the Lv 3 enlightening it's still 110% mana reserved
"
reimbowl написал:

You should be fine. The easiest way to check is to look at your orb of storms in the bottom right hand corner to make sure there is no cold damage on it. When I have done a lot of equip changes/upgrades, I check that no cold spell damage has clipped through in the changes.
Anyone tried replacing cold snap links with Cyclone-CWC-FrostBolt-GMP? Would this greatly help the clearspeed?
I'm just getting into red maps and I'm finally starting to fear a bit for dying and not killing bosses that quick.

I know I should get a 6l, but I don't feel that will really push my damage up a bit. Besides, good 6l chests with high ES are costing quite a bit right now. What could I upgrade to make my mapping a bit easier, less fearful of deaths at this point? Should I just break down and get a 6l, only have 3 exalts right now.

Also, I have no cold damage to spells on my gear, but orb of storms is saying in the tooltip it does cold damage and lightning damage. What's up with that?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация