[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

How would a perfect wand look? Something like cold/spell dmg, cold dot multi, +1 gems, malevolence aura effect (?) triggeR?

Lets say i multimod trigger and cold dot multi, i need 2 prefixes and a suffix. That sounds like alt/regal to me, but what modifiers would i want? Is it even reasonable to have an influenced aura effect as my suffix? Should i settle for Int and amp up my defenses a bit?

Is Alt/Regal the right method to do that? Do i have something wrong about the modifiers?

Would zealotry aura effect be better than malevolence?
Последняя редакция: TieJäi. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 23:24:51
Picked this build as a leguestarter for Heist, because I played Vortex before.

It basically does all endgame content, even HOGM. I did CI version and now I decided to try LL for the first time. I had around 8-9k ES and it was based on "minion damage also affect you" or something like that.

This version of build feels a little bit squishy but I think I just need to recraft my HP gear into ES. I never played LL before so I made one BIG mistake - I swapped to LL too early (without shavs) and now I cant do any chaos mod maps lol. Thanks God I don't play in HC. BTW tons of gamage even in "pepega" gear :)
Hey together,

i just wanted to ask, if its necessary to cap the res on the ci- build? Didnt find that part in the build-description and its uncapped in the pob.

Ty
"
Boehser_0nkel написал:
Hey together,

i just wanted to ask, if its necessary to cap the res on the ci- build? Didnt find that part in the build-description and its uncapped in the pob.

Ty

Always cap resists.
"
Krio_Staz написал:
Picked this build as a leguestarter for Heist, because I played Vortex before.

It basically does all endgame content, even HOGM. I did CI version and now I decided to try LL for the first time. I had around 8-9k ES and it was based on "minion damage also affect you" or something like that.

This version of build feels a little bit squishy but I think I just need to recraft my HP gear into ES. I never played LL before so I made one BIG mistake - I swapped to LL too early (without shavs) and now I cant do any chaos mod maps lol. Thanks God I don't play in HC. BTW tons of gamage even in "pepega" gear :)

You can always use Solaris Lorica (trade link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/O3e8J0hE) yes, it doesn't have ES, but gets the chaos dmg part done. Colouring is the problem on the chest, but
"

"
Boehser_0nkel wrote:
Hey together,

Ty

Always cap resists.

Thank you
Hey using the filter I get an error message when loading it:

"Line 493: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Pernarch""

This is for the ossuary running filter.
Neversink in '17 said it could be because it's outdated here:
https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/NeverSink-Filter/issues/139

Am I missing something?

This is the link to the filter from the guide:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9wkrl546tkzcqc/Shaks%20Ossuary%20Item%20Finder.filter?dl=1

Thanks!

EDIT:
I opened the filter in notepad++, saw the notes. Went to filterblade and searched for the profile "shakcentral" and found an updated profile there (7.9 >> 7.10)
Now it appears to be working.

Thanks again for the guide!
Последняя редакция: Brigand. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 9:52:08
Any idea on what to improve next?

https://pastebin.com/rRHi7Kkf
Does “less skill effect duration” on Divergent Vortex reduce our damage because the duration is shorter? Or does it pack the same Amount of dmg in a shorter time period?

Been silently playing this build this week. Love it!

Последняя редакция: crzytimes. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 0:29:29
Is a recover 3-5% ES on block shield still worth getting if we don't use glancing blows anymore?

Blocking alot less means the recover ES is also not as good? better off getting a +1 cold spell shield instead?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация