[3.12] ShakCentral's Vortex For Everyone

"
Are you using the PoB Community Fork?

Thanks for telling me about the PoB Community Fork, didn't know how different it would be from the standard. Shak's build works perfectly on the Community Fork. :)
"
fallensinner написал:
How's the physical damage mitigation? I've been working through leveling and getting hit by normal enemies nearly ends me.

Any information or tips?
edit : w/e im stupid i saw the first post
Последняя редакция: Plus1. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 22:29:56
"
fallensinner написал:
"
fallensinner написал:
How's the physical damage mitigation? I've been working through leveling and getting hit by normal enemies nearly ends me.

Any information or tips?

We get as much block as we can on the tree to mitigate this. But as you get into higher and higher maps, a 1 shot from a Big Boy Phys attack is pretty much always a possibility.

That's where player skill comes in. If you're running into a group of mobs all firing projectiles and you don't move to the sides at all, you'll die. Thankfully this build basically has no down time from movement, as long as you are moving you are relatively safe.
The LL build runs two curses right? Temp chains and frostbite.

So once you have malediction you can take out points from whispers of doom and put them towards the cluster jewel points?
"
Shaddolf написал:
The LL build runs two curses right? Temp chains and frostbite.

So once you have malediction you can take out points from whispers of doom and put them towards the cluster jewel points?

Also wondering this.
How would a perfect wand look? Something like cold/spell dmg, cold dot multi, +1 gems, malevolence aura effect (?) triggeR?

Lets say i multimod trigger and cold dot multi, i need 2 prefixes and a suffix. That sounds like alt/regal to me, but what modifiers would i want? Is it even reasonable to have an influenced aura effect as my suffix? Should i settle for Int and amp up my defenses a bit?

Is Alt/Regal the right method to do that? Do i have something wrong about the modifiers?

Would zealotry aura effect be better than malevolence?
Последняя редакция: TieJäi. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 3:24:51
Picked this build as a leguestarter for Heist, because I played Vortex before.

It basically does all endgame content, even HOGM. I did CI version and now I decided to try LL for the first time. I had around 8-9k ES and it was based on "minion damage also affect you" or something like that.

This version of build feels a little bit squishy but I think I just need to recraft my HP gear into ES. I never played LL before so I made one BIG mistake - I swapped to LL too early (without shavs) and now I cant do any chaos mod maps lol. Thanks God I don't play in HC. BTW tons of gamage even in "pepega" gear :)
Hey together,

i just wanted to ask, if its necessary to cap the res on the ci- build? Didnt find that part in the build-description and its uncapped in the pob.

Ty
"
Boehser_0nkel написал:
Hey together,

i just wanted to ask, if its necessary to cap the res on the ci- build? Didnt find that part in the build-description and its uncapped in the pob.

Ty

Always cap resists.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация