[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hm, I have now everything mana-related on the tree and still have these mana issues.

Just for clarification: I do not place a vortex and cold snap here and there I use both of them on cooldown.
"
donbrawler написал:
"
banthom написал:
So what happens between the leveling guide and the CI guide? Once you drop 90 skill points into the leveling build it just ends. What are you supposed to do when you aren't ready for CI but you are still leveling up?

you can grab energy shield nodes and or dmg nodes from CI tree

I had a similar question to banthom.

I'm in early maps, level 70 but the CI PoB starts at level 80. I'm not sure if I should respec to the CI build now.

Or do I just keep playing in the levelling build until I get to 80, then re-spec to the CI-80 tree (and decide when to take the CI node itself when I see how much ES I have in the new spec)?
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 3 окт. 2020 г., 14:06:26
Hi all, first thanks for the build its awesome!
I have mana reserve problem.
Im using lvl 2 Enlighten linked to malevolence and frostbite aura.
I also have Insightfulness in the tree.
But a dont have enough mana to use for Discipline.
What i am missing?

Thanks!
I switched over to LL and I seem to be quite a bit weaker. I think I deal a little more damage but I die much quicker. Can someone take a look and see if I'm doing anything clearly wrong?
"
Kewrdy написал:
Hm, I have now everything mana-related on the tree and still have these mana issues.

Just for clarification: I do not place a vortex and cold snap here and there I use both of them on cooldown.

I find both 1shot mobs so I alternate each and can mostly jsut run through maps
"
kurosh написал:
I switched over to LL and I seem to be quite a bit weaker. I think I deal a little more damage but I die much quicker. Can someone take a look and see if I'm doing anything clearly wrong?

LL is naturally not as tsnky as CI as shavs doesn't have as much ES.

What is your total ES? Your gear looks better than mine and I've managed to hit lvl95
The only thing I can suggest is you might be suffering from Chaos damage. While Shavronne's prevents chaos damage bypassing your ES, it still damages you and at the moment our chaos resist is zero which is pretty risky.

You gloves and boots could be better on ES numbers which would be helpful because the LL version loses out a bit on the Body Armour and Shield.

Perhaps try running with an Amethyst flask for a few runs and see if that helps?

You could also try annointing Deflection on your amulet to help with blocking damage.

How are you currently applying two curses (Temporal Chains and Frostbite)? Until you pick up Whispers of Doom you should be constrained to just one.
Apologies for asking the same question as before but my earlier post seems to have got lost in later discussion...

Should we switch to the CI PoB as soon as we finish levelling or wait for level 80?

I read section 3.7 on switching to CI but it seems to be about when to take the CI node itself, not when to switch the *rest* of the tree to the "level 80 CI" version.

Basically, if I switch to the CI tree and find that I'm not ready to take CI itself, will my damage be ok? I won't have enough re-spec points to change back, so it will be a one-time journey - that's why I'm asking, I don't want to wreck my character.
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
Apologies for asking the same question as before but my earlier post seems to have got lost in later discussion...

Should we switch to the CI PoB as soon as we finish levelling or wait for level 80?

I read section 3.7 on switching to CI but it seems to be about when to take the CI node itself, not when to switch the *rest* of the tree to the "level 80 CI" version.

Basically, if I switch to the CI tree and find that I'm not ready to take CI itself, will my damage be ok? I won't have enough re-spec points to change back, so it will be a one-time journey - that's why I'm asking, I don't want to wreck my character.

I'd suggest that the reason the OP has titled it as Lvl 80 CI is because that's where you'll have enough skill points to select the CI nodes that need taking. So switching too early could cause you to struggle a bit.

I think it will also depend on the gear you have available. If you're going CI you really need to make sure you've got good ES in all your needed slots otherwise you're going to fall quite short and get one shot a lot.

The levelling tree displays life of 2,164 and ES of 5,681 for a combined pool of 7,845.

In comparison the CI Lvl 80 tree shows ES of 8201 which is a net gain and we no longer worry about chaos damage.

You need to pay attention to the gearing though. The CI build has a shield with 267 ES, body with 650 ES, gloves 150 ES and boots with 157 ES for a total of 1224. Your current character has a total of 310 ES for those slots so about a quarter of what the POB plan has.

My character is currently at 703 in total for those slots and I haven't switched to CI yet because I don't think it will be enough. I'd probably end up somewhere around 4,800 ES in total and I think you'd end up a little over 2,000 or so which would be suicide.

Actually I think my scaling is a little off because I'm not taking into account the switch to Discipline so I think the numbers would be a bit higher but right now I have life of 2557 and ES of 4106 for a combined pool of 6663 and that's reasonably comfortable for yellow maps but chaos damage is becoming a problem for me. I'm probably being a little over-cautious myself and could probably switch to CI, but until you get some better gear I wouldn't even think about it.

I noted that you're using Vortex, Cold Snap and Creeping Frost as well. You really shouldn't need all three any more and I'd advise ditching Creeping Frost for a CWDT set up which will save you from burst damage like those thorned Rhoa (I forget their in game name but you know the ones). I use CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Tempest Shield which is a great combo of items. You don't need portal in your primary gem slots, just keep it in your inventory and swap it in when needed.

You should also be aware that you have a massive problem with your wand and need to get rid of that immediately. It has the attribute "Adds XX Cold damage to Spells" which if you go and read the guide means that your Elemental Equilibrium is totally messed up by this and you're giving enemies +25% resistance to cold damage with every spell you use. Either get rid of the wand, or if you can't afford to do that immediately, respec the EE keystone for later.

You should be able to replace your boots quite cheaply as they are doing very little for you right now. You can get better Dex, Move Speed, ES and some resists for a couple of chaos. If you need chaos, farm The Blood Aqueduct in lvl 9, should have enough for an unidentified chaos recipe in half an hour. Then upgrade your gloves the same way.

6 link body armour is cheap as chips this league. Just buy a white 6 link Vaal Regalia of a suitably high item level and self craft using Essence, Fossils or Chaos spam till you get something halfway decent.

Your shield you can either self craft but it might be cheaper to save up and buy, as high ES levels here mean a lot because of some of the keystones we select.

Lastly, you really shouldn't be needing a mana flask any more and are probably only having problems there because you were using three damage spells consecutively. Fix the wand issue and your damage should skyrocket and you will only need Cold Snap and Vortex and you can replace that mana flask with something far more useful. Try either Basalt or Amethyst.

OK, that's probably a lot to take in at once but keep asking any questions, we're always happy to help :)
"
kurosh написал:

Your energy shield is really low. 5k will get you one shot pretty often and I would say 7k is like the minimum to feel Good for Low Life but endgame you want 9k or higher. Upgrade your boots, gloves to get more energy shield. I would also suggest anointing your amulet and switching to Malediction from Vile bastion you already have stun immune on the Amulet.

A easy way to bump up your defense is add Purity of Elements instead of Zealotry for a dmg loss but a huge increase in defense. Over capping resists helps a ton on Energy shield based builds.

The Divergent ALT Quality Purity of Elements gives elemental penetration which is nice dmg increase. Towards end game you can max out your chaos res and dmg with a 3 stat Watcher's Eye with Hatred / Malevolence DMG and gain 50 more chaos resistance from Purity.

Here is complete min/max version of my endgame setup with 6.1 million DPS and almost 10k Energy Shield and all resists over capped. https://pastebin.com/DZfMwpTa

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация