[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
egosumacunnus написал:
Great build and an excellent guide, my thanks to you, i do have a question though.

In the PoB CI tree, you take Elemental Overload and don't take Pain Attunement instead of, as it gives more damage, or at all. Is there a reason for this i am missing as it seems like a no brainer to take it for the cost of 1 SP considering the damage bonus from it?

Pain Attunement only works on low life (from memory, 35% or less of maximum life) so it doesn't work with CI because your maximum life is 1 and you can't reserve 65% of that. So Pain Attunement is only allocated if you switch to the Low Life build version. If you select that option in the POB Fork you should see the keystone selected then.
"
egosumacunnus написал:
"
minimalicious69 написал:
Love the build and playstyle and you wrote a good guide but since I am one of the dummy's this guide was made for where to go with skill points after lvl 70? Or did no miss it somewhere in the guide?

In the bottom left hand corner of PoB you have a drop down where you can choose which tree to display. You start on 'Leveling' progress to 'CI Lvl 80' and so on depending on your gear.

ok thanks haven't been using pob cause im a ps player and follow the guide on my phone. will give it a try thanks.
"
St4hlh4gel написал:

Btw: which Vortex Quality are you guys considering to be the best? Standard, Anomalous or Divergent? Still can't figure out which one i should use. And if you had a medium cluster jewel with Vile Reinvigoration and Brush with Death already, would you go for Energy from Naught or for another one of those two in the small jewel?

Well anamalous has more dmg at the cost of aoe - so to min Max I guess have one of those to put on for sirus and other high hp bosses? Regular still better for mapping.
"
Shaddolf написал:
"
St4hlh4gel написал:

Btw: which Vortex Quality are you guys considering to be the best? Standard, Anomalous or Divergent? Still can't figure out which one i should use. And if you had a medium cluster jewel with Vile Reinvigoration and Brush with Death already, would you go for Energy from Naught or for another one of those two in the small jewel?

Well anamalous has more dmg at the cost of aoe - so to min Max I guess have one of those to put on for sirus and other high hp bosses? Regular still better for mapping.

But is it not better to drop those vortexes faster while zooming through the map? I find myself stopping all the time waiting for the vortex cd coming up, so i feel myself limited by the cd recovery speed. Dunno if 20% faster recovery would help? I doubt that 10% AoE makes that much of a difference since stuff explodes anyway by profane bloom. For bosses I agree on the Anomalous Vortex.
Последняя редакция: St4hlh4gel. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 5:56:32
Ya know, the top HC Heist guy managed to reach level 100 first with Vortex, but for me it just seems so slow with mapping. Lots of missed mobs, having to wait around for my Vortex cooldown to finish off a somewhat spread out pack, etc etc.

Is there something I'm likely doing wrong that could speed up my clear? My gear is fairly good I would say, and I melt most mobs I run across, it's just a matter of efficiently hitting all of them and having to wait for cooldown recovery.
I just hit lvl95 and I think it's pretty efficient. I alternate between vortex and cold snap and don't find myself waiting. It's ok to not kill every single mob, I ignore any singles that are missed.
"
ToastedToasters написал:
Ya know, the top HC Heist guy managed to reach level 100 first with Vortex, but for me it just seems so slow with mapping. Lots of missed mobs, having to wait around for my Vortex cooldown to finish off a somewhat spread out pack, etc etc.

Is there something I'm likely doing wrong that could speed up my clear? My gear is fairly good I would say, and I melt most mobs I run across, it's just a matter of efficiently hitting all of them and having to wait for cooldown recovery.

Same here. Asking myself if i should go for recovery speed mod on boots and belt and divergent vortex
Последняя редакция: St4hlh4gel. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 18:32:05
Alright, I'm garbage at this game apparently, so I'm coming to you fine folks for some help.

I'm level 90 right now and following the CI path of building tree. I'm at 6875 energy shield, which I know isn't the best. I felt like my damage was lacking and causing me to die a lot, so I refunded a few energy shield nodes and put a cluster jewel with damage over time multiplier in. Even after that, my damage is still lacking and I'm dying frequently, but not quite as much as before. Is it normal for red map bosses to take ages to die with this build?

Would anybody in this thread be kind enough to check out my character and let me know what gear I should upgrade first or if I should take some different nodes on the passive tree? My drops this league haven't been great, so I know my gear kinda sucks right now. The character name is VortexOfIgnorance. Thank you all!
"
St4hlh4gel написал:

I will be switching to a Anomalous Vortex for 20% cold damage boost once get one to corrupt at level 21.

I use that medium cluster jewel with Vile Reinvigoration and Brush with Death and I am using Cobalts with "4% Cold damage over time, 8% Increased Energy Shield and 14% Cold Damage" Its good balance of dmg and defence for way less points in your medium clusters.
Where the heck is the dexterity coming from?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация