"
donbrawler написал:
Here is Full DPS Pastebin. Less defenses but huge Deeps

https://pastebin.com/EsPSQkke

8 Million DPS
10k Energy Shield
75% all Resist
30% Chaos Resist

Is this basically a theoretical maximum?
"
Shaddolf написал:
"
donbrawler написал:
Here is Full DPS Pastebin. Less defenses but huge Deeps

Is this basically a theoretical maximum?

I think so maybe higher, I am sure someone can get higher maximum DPS or energy shield. You do need the best corrupted rolls with +2 Aoe, Aura, Duration, and Cold on Armor pieces, but this is very achievable.

So far I have the Cluster Jewels and 1 corrupted Armor piece. Its not impossible to get this dps. The gear in this POB is what I have bought for around 60 chaos each using live search with the stats I wanted.

The only expensive piece was the ring I payed 6ex. Its not needed at all to have a frostbite ring . Actually linking frostbite to blasphemy will add even more dps. Its just a luxury to add in aspect of the spider.
So what is your DPS with your actual current gear? 8mil is super high, my gear is a long way from perfect but I don't think its that bad and I am only on 1.47 mil.

Looking at your cluster jewels - is vengeful commander really the best option when we only run one of those 3 auras?

Also, what is the benefit of overcapping resists?
Последняя редакция: Shaddolf. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 7:59:29
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Скрытый текст

I'd suggest that the reason the OP has titled it as Lvl 80 CI is because that's where you'll have enough skill points to select the CI nodes that need taking. So switching too early could cause you to struggle a bit.

I think it will also depend on the gear you have available. If you're going CI you really need to make sure you've got good ES in all your needed slots otherwise you're going to fall quite short and get one shot a lot.

The levelling tree displays life of 2,164 and ES of 5,681 for a combined pool of 7,845.

In comparison the CI Lvl 80 tree shows ES of 8201 which is a net gain and we no longer worry about chaos damage.

You need to pay attention to the gearing though. The CI build has a shield with 267 ES, body with 650 ES, gloves 150 ES and boots with 157 ES for a total of 1224. Your current character has a total of 310 ES for those slots so about a quarter of what the POB plan has.

My character is currently at 703 in total for those slots and I haven't switched to CI yet because I don't think it will be enough. I'd probably end up somewhere around 4,800 ES in total and I think you'd end up a little over 2,000 or so which would be suicide.

Actually I think my scaling is a little off because I'm not taking into account the switch to Discipline so I think the numbers would be a bit higher but right now I have life of 2557 and ES of 4106 for a combined pool of 6663 and that's reasonably comfortable for yellow maps but chaos damage is becoming a problem for me. I'm probably being a little over-cautious myself and could probably switch to CI, but until you get some better gear I wouldn't even think about it.

I noted that you're using Vortex, Cold Snap and Creeping Frost as well. You really shouldn't need all three any more and I'd advise ditching Creeping Frost for a CWDT set up which will save you from burst damage like those thorned Rhoa (I forget their in game name but you know the ones). I use CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Tempest Shield which is a great combo of items. You don't need portal in your primary gem slots, just keep it in your inventory and swap it in when needed.

You should also be aware that you have a massive problem with your wand and need to get rid of that immediately. It has the attribute "Adds XX Cold damage to Spells" which if you go and read the guide means that your Elemental Equilibrium is totally messed up by this and you're giving enemies +25% resistance to cold damage with every spell you use. Either get rid of the wand, or if you can't afford to do that immediately, respec the EE keystone for later.

You should be able to replace your boots quite cheaply as they are doing very little for you right now. You can get better Dex, Move Speed, ES and some resists for a couple of chaos. If you need chaos, farm The Blood Aqueduct in lvl 9, should have enough for an unidentified chaos recipe in half an hour. Then upgrade your gloves the same way.

6 link body armour is cheap as chips this league. Just buy a white 6 link Vaal Regalia of a suitably high item level and self craft using Essence, Fossils or Chaos spam till you get something halfway decent.

Your shield you can either self craft but it might be cheaper to save up and buy, as high ES levels here mean a lot because of some of the keystones we select.

Lastly, you really shouldn't be needing a mana flask any more and are probably only having problems there because you were using three damage spells consecutively. Fix the wand issue and your damage should skyrocket and you will only need Cold Snap and Vortex and you can replace that mana flask with something far more useful. Try either Basalt or Amethyst.

OK, that's probably a lot to take in at once but keep asking any questions, we're always happy to help :)

Thanks for a great, detailed reply! And what a great catch on the wand.

I'll have to get the wand and chest replaced asap - and the others a bit later, as you say. I thought I'd done really well there, I got the chest for 10c and the wand for 5c thinking they'd last me a while - wrong again! I even waded through all the wands that added lightning damage to spells to find the (relatively expensive) cold one! SIgh

Ah well, you live and learn.

I'll hold off to 80 at least then, your calcs on the ES on gear should keep me busy getting that for a while.

Thanks again.
"

6 link body armour is cheap as chips this league. Just buy a white 6 link Vaal Regalia of a suitably high item level and self craft using Essence, Fossils or Chaos spam till you get something halfway decent.

Am I missing something about the above?

I ran a search for white Vaal Regalia with 4B/2G 6-linked and it only found 2 items, one 60c, one 90c.

They only had about 163 ES. The Shav's in the PoB only seems to have about 300 ES (you mentioned something about it being 600+ ES?), so I think I'm misunderstanding something here!
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 12:07:06
For the body armour it's not important to worry about the colour of the existing links as it's quite easy to use Chromatics and get the 2 greens you need for the gems.

Make sure you're searching for non-corrupted items though! You will possibly want to craft here.

So I just searched for 6 linked, Vaal Regalia, non-corrupted, non-unique and get 782 results. Don't worry about the ES values at this stage.

The second result on my search is 18c, has 12 cold resist and crafted 27 fire resist and is at a total ES of 408. So if you wanted a budget armour you could probably just buy this one and go. As the Fire resist is crafted you can be certain the item has a suffix crafting slot so if you need lightning resist instead, you can use your crafting bench to replace the fire with lightning, or you could add Dexterity.

Buying a pre-made armour with at least 600 ES is going to cost you a lot more, maybe around 200C so if you can't afford that just yet then go the cheaper route or try making your own.

For self-crafting you're only real criteria is finding an item within your budget of a suitable item level. You'd want at least lvl 75 for the top flat ES roll, and item lvl 84 will avail you of the second highest % ES or item lvl 86 for the highest % ES. You're looking at around 70c for item lvl 84 and 100c for an item lvl 86 base.

Once you have your base, use either Essences, Fossils or just Chaos spam for crafting. Don't forget to use the Syndicate crafting benches to add extra quality to your armour as that will also increase the ES it has. You can do that last part later on after your initial crafting.

You can do all this in stages too if your budget is restricted. If you're tight on chaos buy that first type of armour for 18c and go with that till you can accrue some more currency and then upgrade that or another piece of gear.
"
Shaddolf написал:
So what is your DPS with your actual current gear? 8mil is super high, my gear is a long way from perfect but I don't think its that bad and I am only on 1.47 mil.

Looking at your cluster jewels - is vengeful commander really the best option when we only run one of those 3 auras?

Also, what is the benefit of overcapping resists?

Overcapping resist will save you from a lot of dmg that would other wise kill you. Main reason is this allows you to run Juiced t16+ maps with ease because those maps usually lower your resist with curses and map mods.

My current DPS is around 3 Mil. I kill Conqueror's in 10 secs and Sirus is a Joke :D

Getting a double corrupted Shavronne's Wrappings, +2 Aoe Prism Guardian Shield and the +1 to cold and spell wand/scepter would be the highest DPS increase.

Vengeful Commander is easy to roll on the cold dmg clusters and the best option because you only need 5 points on the Large cluster for the highest dps any three notable large cluster with deep chill and vengeful will work.

You could opt for cold dmg on the Medium clusters instead. Triple vile Reinvigoration and Brush will medium clusters will cost a lot and are hard to roll though.

Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 18:30:04

Cheap Alternative to Medium Clusters 10-50 Chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/k7LeXLKt5

Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 18:27:26
"
Скрытый текст
For the body armour it's not important to worry about the colour of the existing links as it's quite easy to use Chromatics and get the 2 greens you need for the gems.

Make sure you're searching for non-corrupted items though! You will possibly want to craft here.

So I just searched for 6 linked, Vaal Regalia, non-corrupted, non-unique and get 782 results. Don't worry about the ES values at this stage.

The second result on my search is 18c, has 12 cold resist and crafted 27 fire resist and is at a total ES of 408. So if you wanted a budget armour you could probably just buy this one and go. As the Fire resist is crafted you can be certain the item has a suffix crafting slot so if you need lightning resist instead, you can use your crafting bench to replace the fire with lightning, or you could add Dexterity.

Buying a pre-made armour with at least 600 ES is going to cost you a lot more, maybe around 200C so if you can't afford that just yet then go the cheaper route or try making your own.

For self-crafting you're only real criteria is finding an item within your budget of a suitable item level. You'd want at least lvl 75 for the top flat ES roll, and item lvl 84 will avail you of the second highest % ES or item lvl 86 for the highest % ES. You're looking at around 70c for item lvl 84 and 100c for an item lvl 86 base.

Once you have your base, use either Essences, Fossils or just Chaos spam for crafting. Don't forget to use the Syndicate crafting benches to add extra quality to your armour as that will also increase the ES it has. You can do that last part later on after your initial crafting.

You can do all this in stages too if your budget is restricted. If you're tight on chaos buy that first type of armour for 18c and go with that till you can accrue some more currency and then upgrade that or another piece of gear.

Thanks again for such great detail - it's a lot to do but it's good to have a plan/objective and in a complex game like this, for people with my low experience level, it's not easy to know a good plan from a bad plan, so that really helps. Cheers!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация