[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
donbrawler написал:
Yep, I also got % dex on two pairs. It's a fun craft and you can just do this for major profit to buy + 2 Shav's is what I used my extra EX for!! I sold my Chaos gloves for 15 ex super quick you could get maybe 20ex and craft more :D.

The ones that will sell are Chaos and Fire Dot Multi.

Thanks for the advice, and the original craft guide. I changed the price to 25ex and sold them within 10 mins haha. covers my crafting costs so far I guess! Then I bricked a 4th set with 7% dex again :-/ oh well the fight goes on!
"
donbrawler написал:
"
Mentosman42 написал:
If you have a few more chaos to spend you can also try for double influence hunter/warlord gloves.

If you end up with a set that has decent ES, cold DOT mult, and an open prefix you can craft multimod and cannot roll attack modifiers to fill the suffixes, then slam a warlord ex orb and you are guaranteed % damage over time or % spell damage for that prefix. I was working on this until I found a lvl 86 vortex cooldown helm base and spent all my currency on crafting that lol. Didnt end up with exactly what I wanted but was able to sell it for a good profit to try again.

You can't slam a warlord orb once the gloves already have a Hunter influence. You will need to use a awakener orb and have a pair of warlord gloves with the influence modifier you want to slam. This will completely reroll the hunter gloves but keep both influence modifiers and has high chance of loosing your ES rolls doing this. This would be too expensive for extra 100-200 dps increase.

Culling strike might be worth loosing ES though. Or just a pair of Boss killing gloves :D

Buy Warlord Gloves with Culling Strike and Hunter Gloves with % Cold Over Time. Slam them with them with Awakener Orb and pray you get good rolls.

Poop, I thought you could slam double influence items with an influence orb of a matching type. Good thing I sold the helm lol.
Hey Guys,

Looking at where I can upgrade, at the moment I have about 4ex, and I think the next upgrade is more like 20ex (DoT Watcher's Eye)

Is there anything else I should be upgrading first or just try and save for that? (i don't get too much play time so it'll not be that fast)

Gear:

Скрытый текст
"
JoSo_UK написал:
Hey Guys,

Looking at where I can upgrade, at the moment I have about 4ex, and I think the next upgrade is more like 20ex (DoT Watcher's Eye)

Is there anything else I should be upgrading first or just try and save for that? (i don't get too much play time so it'll not be that fast)

Gear:

Скрытый текст

1. I would recommend buying 21/20 Vortex, 21/23 Vaal Cold Snap first before getting a Cold Dot Watcher's Eye.
2. Next priority would be to buy Awakened versions of Swift Affliction , Controlled destruction and Elemental Focus.
3. Fix your glove links :D
link Flame Dash and Arcane Surge as a two link and your CWDT link should be a two link also.

A 50% hatred damage watcher is pretty cheap and you could buy one in the meantime.

Your next biggest upgrades would be the Cold dot Watcher's and a + 2 to Duration Corrupted Shav's Wrappings

Edit: Oh and fix your links in your weapon. It should be Storm Brand, Frost Bomb and Orb of storms in that order.
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 27 окт. 2020 г., 19:16:32
Got a really good Watcher's Eye upgrade. Puts me at 9.4k ES and 8.9 Million DPS.

Here is my current POB
POB
https://pastebin.com/ZB2wUr82

I used 5 divines and almost perfect rolls

Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 27 окт. 2020 г., 21:21:09
"
donbrawler написал:
"
JoSo_UK написал:
Hey Guys,

Gear:

Скрытый текст

1. I would recommend buying 21/20 Vortex, 21/23 Vaal Cold Snap first before getting a Cold Dot Watcher's Eye.
2. Next priority would be to buy Awakened versions of Swift Affliction , Controlled destruction and Elemental Focus.
3. Fix your glove links :D
link Flame Dash and Arcane Surge as a two link and your CWDT link should be a two link also.

A 50% hatred damage watcher is pretty cheap and you could buy one in the meantime.

Your next biggest upgrades would be the Cold dot Watcher's and a + 2 to Duration Corrupted Shav's Wrappings

Edit: Oh and fix your links in your weapon. It should be Storm Brand, Frost Bomb and Orb of storms in that order.

Cheers! Almost levelled it to 20, going to corrupt it and hope for 21, also got some levelling in alt wep set. If not I'll just buy one!

I don't think the links matter for CWDT and Flame Dash right? as it's only supported if level req hits, so works as is.

Will take a look into awakened gems, had actually forgot about them. I think the +2 Shavs might be a bit of a long term pipe-dream!
hi! I am not an experienced player -- anyone can help me understand why we need both oos and sb? Isn't one just good enough? I read that having both at the same time is 100% uptime - though having a short downtime and another curse or culling strike support instead of oos seems to me better.

Also, about cinderswallow - what's the main benefit here pls? I understand the recover energy shield on kill, but to me the recovery I get from brush with death and vile reinvigoration is sufficient. I got this flask with regenerate life per second - but to use it I have to allocated another point in ZO (probably I should get a sulphur flask too then).

Lastly, what do you think about running 3 curses? I have malediction instead of vile bastion and thinking about replacing arcane expanse with whispers of doom (socketing ele. weakness in the wand instead of oos).
"
Mescaline77 написал:
hi! I am not an experienced player -- anyone can help me understand why we need both oos and sb? Isn't one just good enough? I read that having both at the same time is 100% uptime - though having a short downtime and another curse or culling strike support instead of oos seems to me better.

Also, about cinderswallow - what's the main benefit here pls? I understand the recover energy shield on kill, but to me the recovery I get from brush with death and vile reinvigoration is sufficient. I got this flask with regenerate life per second - but to use it I have to allocated another point in ZO (probably I should get a sulphur flask too then).

Lastly, what do you think about running 3 curses? I have malediction instead of vile bastion and thinking about replacing arcane expanse with whispers of doom (socketing ele. weakness in the wand instead of oos).

1. Read page 200 I gave ShakCentral's explanation in detail. This setup is 100% mandatory if using EE to keep the negative -50 cold resistance. Otherwise 50% of the time the monsters will have +25% cold resistance and your gimping your damage by a lot especially on bosses.

2. Cinderswallow also gives Onslaught (buff that grants 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed) Plus the Enchants can be really good. I am using a cinderswallow with reduced mana cost of skills the life regen enchant on yours is useless I would sell yours and get mana cost one. I would say its another mandatory item for the build. Make sure the Cinderswallow you buy has 3% for the mana Recovery. 3% for energy shield if possible but not needed as much though since your using the Cluster jewel

3. Three curses could be nice but you won't be able to fit a third curse in the build. Not enough mana even if you grabbed all the reduce mana nodes on the tree. I wouldn't remove any aura to fit in a third curse either. I recommend just switching Temp Chains to Elemental Weakness its what I use in my setup. Do not get rid of Orb of Storms under any circumstance unless your removing EE from your tree. Also putting curses in a trigger setup require a lot more mana. You will run out of mana very quick with curses in a trigger setup.

Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 15:22:56
"
JoSo_UK написал:

Cheers! Almost levelled it to 20, going to corrupt it and hope for 21, also got some levelling in alt wep set. If not I'll just buy one! If you don't get a 21 by corrupting its only 70 Chaos I believe. The Vaal Cold Snap 21/23 is really cheap like 15 chaos

I don't think the links matter for CWDT and Flame Dash right? as it's only supported if level req hits, so works as is. Yep, your right its just my OCD :D

Will take a look into awakened gems, had actually forgot about them. I think the +2 Shavs might be a bit of a long term pipe-dream!If you follow my steps a couple pages back on how to craft hunter gloves you can make anywhere between 100 chaos - 15 exalts on your unsuccessful crafts.
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 14:46:56
"
donbrawler написал:
"
Mescaline77 написал:

1. Read page 200 I gave ShakCentral's explanation in detail. This setup is 100% mandatory if using EE to keep the negative -50 cold resistance. Otherwise 50% of the time the monsters will have +25% cold resistance and your gimping your damage by a lot.

2. Cinderswallow also gives Onslaught (buff that grants 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed) Plus the Enchants can be really good. I am using a cinderswallow with reduced mana cost of skills the life regen enchant on yours is useless I would sell yours and get mana cost one. I would say its another mandatory item for the build.

3. Three curses could be nice but you won't be able to fit a third curse in the build. Not enough mana even if you grabbed all the reduce mana nodes on the tree. I wouldn't remove any aura to fit in a third curse either. I recommend just switching Temp Chains to Elemental Weakness its what I use in my setup. Do not get rid of Orb of Storms under any circumstance unless your removing EE from your tree. Also putting curses in a trigger setup require a lot more mana. You will run out of mana very quick with curses in a trigger setup.

Thanks man! I am clear on the Cinderswallow now - though there is a trade off as otherwise I would have in the slot a normal flask (I think sulphur) with immunity to either Shock or Burn, is it worth the onslaught buff?

I did read your post in which you referred to Shak's comment, how did you calculate the 50% pls? Actually I did try running 3 curses without having mana issues, I cast cold snap (triggered storm brand), flame dashed in (triggered frost bomb) and cast vortex (triggered ele weakness) -- oos hits every sec and it overrode the vortex hit almost instantly. I think it's then the frost bomb hit that ruins it - here the curse did cca -40% ele res that stacked with EE and I thought it was great, but I understand that if 50% of the time I do not have EE active then there is no point in the third curse.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация