[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I reckon it will do pretty well because the build certainly benefits from those things but isn't reliant upon them. You can self cast a lightning skill for EE and you can survive without anointments.

I'm talking about the ES version, I think the LL version might be a challenge because of the two key uniques required.

Hopefully GGG have thought about some of the challenges and might beef up some drops rates or specific types. Would be good if they ran it like some of the old leagues where at certain levels you got to choose from a chest and select a specific unique or other item.
Thank you very much for the guide:)

I followed this guide to create my first Path of Exile character. I felt that the accompanied leveling guide was very helpful in teaching me the game fundamentals, and I also really appreciate the Path of Building export as well.

It seems like I have joined the league at an awkward time, seeing as there are only about two weeks left -- Even so, I would like to continue playing through to the end of this league to keep learning in hopes that my next character can be leveled and geared even smoother than my first go, regardless of whatever build I choose next.

After following the leveling guide, I am a bit scattered but doing my best to figure out how to gear and manage my passive tree. I notice that I am dying quite often around Tier 2-3 maps, so that is where I have stayed in my early 80's so far. I used the gear recommendations from this guide to trade for cheap gear, but perhaps I am not understanding the importance of survivability so far.

If anyone is available or willing to chat online, or look over my character and help give me a tiny push in the right direction, I would be very thankful. Not necessarily because I would like to min-max this character, but rather because I would like to learn more about my mistakes in order to be more self-sufficient and have better understanding for next season!

Aside from the above, all I really wanted to say was thank you again for the excellent and detailed guide. You have brought a new player into the game with a positive and smooth first experience.
"
Shallow200 написал:

It seems like I have joined the league at an awkward time, seeing as there are only about two weeks left

Dont worry. You can continue playing until January 11th in this league.
Thank you for this awesome and funny guide, and focus on SSF.
I will play this in Mayhem SSF, can't wait to finally try my hands at an SSF league. Coming from the ED Contagion Trickster, I wonder how different the tankiness and DPS will feel. I will find out soon!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Shallow200 написал:
Thank you very much for the guide:)

I followed this guide to create my first Path of Exile character. I felt that the accompanied leveling guide was very helpful in teaching me the game fundamentals, and I also really appreciate the Path of Building export as well.

It seems like I have joined the league at an awkward time, seeing as there are only about two weeks left -- Even so, I would like to continue playing through to the end of this league to keep learning in hopes that my next character can be leveled and geared even smoother than my first go, regardless of whatever build I choose next.

After following the leveling guide, I am a bit scattered but doing my best to figure out how to gear and manage my passive tree. I notice that I am dying quite often around Tier 2-3 maps, so that is where I have stayed in my early 80's so far. I used the gear recommendations from this guide to trade for cheap gear, but perhaps I am not understanding the importance of survivability so far.

If anyone is available or willing to chat online, or look over my character and help give me a tiny push in the right direction, I would be very thankful. Not necessarily because I would like to min-max this character, but rather because I would like to learn more about my mistakes in order to be more self-sufficient and have better understanding for next season!

Aside from the above, all I really wanted to say was thank you again for the excellent and detailed guide. You have brought a new player into the game with a positive and smooth first experience.

Happy to give some advice but your characters are hidden (check profile settings on website). You can hit me up in game if you see me too - kingkano.

Wouldn't worry about league end - its still over a month away so lots of play time left!
Последняя редакция: kingkano. Время: 28 нояб. 2020 г., 7:37:22
"
Happy to give some advice but your characters are hidden (check profile settings on website). You can hit me up in game if you see me too - kingkano.

Wow, thank you so much! I went ahead and updated my privacy settings, thanks for tipping me off to that :)

If you don't mind, may I take your offer to add you in-game as well? I tried to get some of my IRL friends into the game, but they didn't stick with it, so I don't have any friends to play or chat with about the game.

Thanks again, I'll take the rest of the conversation out of the forum from here on in the interest of staying on-topic.

Have a great evening!
"
donbrawler написал:
Got a really good Watcher's Eye upgrade. Puts me at 9.4k ES and 8.9 Million DPS.

Here is my current POB
POB
https://pastebin.com/ZB2wUr82

I used 5 divines and almost perfect rolls

Your numbers got me interested so I tweaked your tree a bit.

- connected the tree through the bottom
- replaced the intuitive leap by a large thread of hope
- added a second large and medium cluster (one with deep chill).

For the same number of skill points (and a few too much ex) you get:
- 9645 ES (instead of 9418)
- 9.6M DPS (instead of 8.9M)

https://pastebin.com/YXbavQu2
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 2 дек. 2020 г., 15:58:53
"
Roselan написал:
"
donbrawler написал:
Got a really good Watcher's Eye upgrade. Puts me at 9.4k ES and 8.9 Million DPS.

Here is my current POB
POB
https://pastebin.com/ZB2wUr82

I used 5 divines and almost perfect rolls

Your numbers got me interested so I tweaked your tree a bit.

- connected the tree through the bottom
- replaced the intuitive leap by a large thread of hope
- added a second large and medium cluster (one with deep chill).

For the same number of skill points (and a few too much ex) you get:
- 9645 ES (instead of 9418)
- 9.6M DPS (instead of 8.9M)

https://pastebin.com/YXbavQu2

Not bad changes, I might try the thread of hope and double clusters early 90's next league. I ended up hitting 100 while back and my final tree as its stands is 11.4mil DPS and 10k ES. https://pastebin.com/ZbL3uF3W
Hi! First of all thanks for the guide, i had a great time levelling it and now i want to play it as a league starter on the upcomming events.

I have a question tought, i am having some problems with survivability (can't go past t6 maps), i know i am really early in terms of the build but don't really know what should i go for from where i am now, or what i am doing wrong. Any advice to give me for my next try? (i will also transfer my actual character to standard to keep practicing on how to make a decent character). My profile should be public.

Thanks in advance and keep up with the good work!

PS: sorry if i made grammar/words mistakes, english is not my first language.
"
donbrawler написал:
Not bad changes, I might try the thread of hope and double clusters early 90's next league. I ended up hitting 100 while back and my final tree as its stands is 11.4mil DPS and 10k ES. https://pastebin.com/ZbL3uF3W

https://pastebin.com/z8MLwKtc

12.3M with the same change.

It the first time I see aura effect pushed so much with this build, or so much DPS. Gratz for putting it together!

I'm pretty surprised by the absence of wicked ward.

oh, and gg on the lv100 :)
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 11:43:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация