[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Roselan написал:
"
donbrawler написал:
Not bad changes, I might try the thread of hope and double clusters early 90's next league. I ended up hitting 100 while back and my final tree as its stands is 11.4mil DPS and 10k ES. https://pastebin.com/ZbL3uF3W

https://pastebin.com/z8MLwKtc

12.3M with the same change.

It the first time I see aura effect pushed so much with this build, or so much DPS. Gratz for putting it together!

I'm pretty surprised by the absence of wicked ward.

oh, and gg on the lv100 :)

Thanks, all credit to ShakCentral for the guide and getting me hooked on Vortex!! I just Tweaked it for Aura Affect.

I went back and forth testing Wicked Ward I couldn't tell the difference with it on and off with my setup. I think Brush with Death and a Vile Reinvigoration Cluster it's a good balance for ES sustain. So I would say early on Wicked Ward is good but in a end game setup with Clusters I don't think its needed.

I edited your changes and the clusters for more Aura affect and Reduced Mana reserved on Discipline and pushed it to 12.9 mil with adding Aspect of the Spider.

https://pastebin.com/5VbwEBWZ.

You could push this to 13.6mil with a better wand that I added to the POB.

Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 14:41:26
"
donbrawler написал:

Thanks, all credit to ShakCentral for the guide and getting me hooked on Vortex!! I just Tweaked it for Aura Affect.

I went back and forth testing Wicked Ward I couldn't tell the difference with it on and off with my setup. I think Brush with Death and a Vile Reinvigoration Cluster it's a good balance for ES sustain. So I would say early on Wicked Ward is good but in a end game setup with Clusters I don't think its needed.

I edited your changes and the clusters for more Aura affect and Reduced Mana reserved on Discipline and pushed it to 12.9 mil with adding Aspect of the Spider.

https://pastebin.com/5VbwEBWZ.

You could push this to 13.6mil with a better wand that I added to the POB.

wow nice changes!

16.2m with a +4 shavs BTW. or 17m with the perfect wand. crazy dps. 10.4k ES. Might try to hunt down those clusters before league end just to try this out. Although the mana a bit low for my liking!! With this many jewels though you could solve it with some RMR corruptions.
This seems like it'll be pretty great for endless delve
"
DevilMayGuy написал:
This seems like it'll be pretty great for endless delve

What would you do instead of the trigger wand for endless delve? Without Jun, I don't think there's a way to get trigger wands.
In another thread, Ghazzy suggested to just skip EE. It's expensive, but no one will get their perfect build in there anyway. It's gonna allow for more flexibility on the wand rolls too.

i'll probably use them for more skill jewels to make the 20% quality recipe and hope for more lvl21s.

Other ideas would be welcome tho
"
Vulgaire написал:
In another thread, Ghazzy suggested to just skip EE. It's expensive, but no one will get their perfect build in there anyway. It's gonna allow for more flexibility on the wand rolls too.

i'll probably use them for more skill jewels to make the 20% quality recipe and hope for more lvl21s.

Other ideas would be welcome tho

Well, my plan is to skip it for the most part. The damage should be fine without it unless you are fighting a delve boss.

And if you decide to do a boss, just spec into EE and equip Storm Brand/OoS to manually cast.
Hey there,

so, as a very late starter for PoE (Delirium was my first full league) I finally decided to try out a new build, after I played only Pathfinder up until now. I prefer learning a build/class inside out before getting my head into something new.

Inspired by the World´s first kill in Harvest from a Vortex player I wanted to get into it, since I love to play off-meta stuff and will never see myself with a BV assassin, Impale Cyclone or Summoner (booooh!).

So I went through this thread, copied a bunch of the last posted PoB´s and have to ask: The 10-12mio dps seem just insanely high for a dot-skill with that much dmg-uptime, looking forward to it. But I didn´t see a clear defensive concept:

- Very little Dodge, No Evasion
- No Armour
- Sometimes a bit block, but barely any reasonable amounts of spellblock
- nothing cray in terms of + max resistances.

As someone who really prefers to have a well-rounded character (as Shak also postulated this is) I wonder, how do you guys mitigate incoming damage? Did I oversee something important? As well, in his youtube-vids he just got plain oneshot on Uber-Elder, while I played a Build that could literally face-tank it with more dps. Don´t want to flex anything here, just looking for help to make my first experiences with Vortex enjoyable. I am down to reduce DPS when the tankiness goes up :D Maybe u guys can help me and explain a few ways, how u deal with incoming dmg with this build. Thanks in advance!
"
NemesisAJB написал:
What would you do instead of the trigger wand for endless delve? Without Jun, I don't think there's a way to get trigger wands.

option 1: low level CWDT - storm brand - (orb of storm or frostbomb) in wand.

Storm brand activates more often than orb storm so storm brand for sure.
I'm not sure what's is better orb of storm and frostbomb for cold exposure. I guess frostbomb. With Occultist and profane bloom you don't need all mobs to be affected in your favor by EE, only 4 or 5 so that explosions can start.

option 2: cyclone - cwc - ftostbite - ele weakness with flat fire or lightning damage on scepter. But this is a different build.
Hi all,

First time trying this build.

A few questions i'm playing it for Delve.

1) I use CWDT/OOS and storm brand in my wand?
2) What starting uniques shall we use, and when to replace them?
3) Which build and gear is best to work towards? The CI Lvl 80 one?
4) The links suggest temporal chains under the "low life" version, but from what I understand, temporal chains is very good for delving, so should we use that in our gloves instead?

5) Anything else to note?

Thanks!
For anyone who might be interested in playing Vortex in Endless Delve, I put together a very ramble-y 1 take video of my thoughts on Vortex for Endless Delve here: https://youtu.be/Dtepp0cTGe0

Enjoy!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 11 дек. 2020 г., 14:02:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация