[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Tips to get 5link and 6link quicker in SSF

1. Make sure you have a filter that highlights 6 socket items. These sell for 7 Jeweler's Orbs to the vendor and they are used to buy fusing's.

2. Always quality the item first and if you have perfect fossil try and get the item to 30%.

3. Never try and 5 link a 5 socket item. Always get the item to 6 sockets first because you have higher chances for 5 link from the top or the bottom of the links.

4. You could get lucky and get a 6l in 10-20 fusing's when trying to 5 link.

Here is my delve filter https://www.filterblade.xyz/#plh1RU5q5TS1

It will only show items related to this build, vendor recipes, chance recipe for mind cage to get a Rime Gaze and is only for the delve event.

Edit: don't use this filter at low level either wait till around 65.
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 14 дек. 2020 г., 21:09:34
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Great to see all the different approaches to tackling the endless Delve with this character.

I'm still in the life/ES hybrid stage and should really be dead a lot more times than I have been. My life is just under 3k and my ES is about 600 so obviously a lot of room for improvement but gearing is brutal mainly because currency just doesn't drop. I think I could exchange my currency and scrape together about 90 fusings, so probably not enough to get a 5 link and why would I want to 5 link an iLvl 75 item?

I have done well with a couple of drops, the wand was an early find and has served me well enough. I found a ring from a Cold items node which gave me increased cold damage and Frostbite on hit which is just fantastic.

I can't give up the starter shield, the block is amazing for survivability and the constant Endurance charge generation is also great. Sure, the actual shield stats are non-existent but I'm still loving it.

I'm also finding that Arctic Armour is invaluable in Delve and synergises very nicely with the build.

Having a bugger of a time finding flasks. Could really do with a phasing one but just haven't found one yet.

How's everyone else going?

I just hit 80 and retired my toon. Kept the starter shield all the way through and made some major adjustments to the tree along the way. Got a lucky tabula drop early on and had good luck with flasks, phasing is a big deal. took elusive and acrobatics off the tree and block chance only dropped to around 20%... it was MUCH better with acrobatics on trickster than it was without it. check my char if you like. I vaaled the Rasa on quitting per tradition so it wont be visible anymore I dont think
Последняя редакция: jldupreeiii. Время: 15 дек. 2020 г., 20:41:09
Currently level 90, depth 255 in endless delve, very good build! haha

-I used Frostbite ring+Blasphemy Temp Chain(dropped Vile Bastion to get Malediction), Arctic Armor and Flesh and Stone. Feels very very tanky. However I don't recommend going CI without Vile Bastion like I did.

-I found void spheres to be very useful.

-Frostbite rings are quite easy to obtain since around depth 200, a lot of cold nodes start to appear.

Последняя редакция: mek8035. Время: 16 дек. 2020 г., 8:52:49
"
mek8035 написал:
-I found void spheres to be very useful.

How? I see that plenty people use void sphere, sometime linked to increased aoe support.

I tried and got mine to lv 18, but I don't see/feel how it helps.

What am I missing?
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 16 дек. 2020 г., 10:58:13
Void Sphere (lvl 3) can function like a guard skill despite not counting toward the limit. When linked with CWDT (lvl 1), it will cast at the enemy that procced CWDT, not your location or your cursor's location. This interrupts rare monsters before they 2-3 hit you and telegraphs their position on a busy screen.
This matters because the build lacks true mitigation. It depends on CC workarounds and flasks for defense and you will notice this as soon as you take your hands off the wheel. Every layer helps - Vortex, Cold Snap, Immortal Call, Void Sphere, dynamite spam, Granite/Basalt/Jade/Quartz flasks, you get the picture.
--nologo -ns
Последняя редакция: Foeglas. Время: 16 дек. 2020 г., 14:07:35
I tried void sphere and found it useless and with flesh and stone I honestly couldn't tell a difference. I just made it to top 40 at 500 depth by dodging and weaving haha. I might get shield charge and fortify though to try and push to 700.

CI and Vile bastion is a must at this depth. So is double curse since the monsters have tons of HP. I dropped three points in AOE nodes for Whispers of Doom to get double curse.
From my personal experience, Void Sphere shined when I used it manually (without CWDT). When linked with Second Wind I could keep it up at all times, so for example in an azurite node, I would use Void Sphere in the middle every few seconds and it will keep sucking the enemies and they won't be able to touch me.
Thanks for making this build! The custom loot filters have been extremely helpful.

I haven't played in around 11 months, but I decided to give endless delve a shot with this guide. It's been surprisingly smooth, given how difficult gearing has been with no crafting bench. I'm at depth 330 atm. I'll probably try to hit 350 or so before I stop, but it feels like I could take this build as-is to 400+.

I didn't get a 5-link until level 90ish, and I seem to be perpetually stuck at 3.5k life + 1.5k ES. Because of the gearing issues, I re-spec'ed into a triple curse setup to improve my damage and survivability. Temporal Chains + Frostbite ring + Enfeeble hextouch. And Malevolence as my second aura. It's working okay as a glass cannon sort of setup. I've been trying to get curse on hit gloves, but I'm not getting many Vaal Orbs.

Definitely not going to try for an ES build with only 1 day left, but if this build doesn't change in 3.13, I'd like to see how far I can take it in a full trade league with a crafting bench.

Anyway, thanks again!
Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 17 дек. 2020 г., 7:36:01
If someone is interested in a decent "wand" for this in Heist, PM me (or search on trade)...

Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
Goofio написал:
Thanks for making this build! The custom loot filters have been extremely helpful.

I haven't played in around 11 months, but I decided to give endless delve a shot with this guide. It's been surprisingly smooth, given how difficult gearing has been with no crafting bench. I'm at depth 330 atm. I'll probably try to hit 350 or so before I stop, but it feels like I could take this build as-is to 400+.

I didn't get a 5-link until level 90ish, and I seem to be perpetually stuck at 3.5k life + 1.5k ES. Because of the gearing issues, I re-spec'ed into a triple curse setup to improve my damage and survivability. Temporal Chains + Frostbite ring + Enfeeble hextouch. And Malevolence as my second aura. It's working okay as a glass cannon sort of setup. I've been trying to get curse on hit gloves, but I'm not getting many Vaal Orbs.

Definitely not going to try for an ES build with only 1 day left, but if this build doesn't change in 3.13, I'd like to see how far I can take it in a full trade league with a crafting bench.

Anyway, thanks again!

I agree gearing in delve and SSF is pretty hard in this event. I bricked two really good Vaal Regalia 5 links trying to 6link them. Dense fossils farming is super boring too. After farming 50 dense fossils trying to get 10k es and res capped. I got bored so I will just stop at my 8k ES and try to push to 600 depth.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация