[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

How much more powerful is the low life version compared to Ci version? Is the jewels for either ci and LL expensive?
Can I use temp chains while still in CI? or is there a curse limit that will make it not work? I just want to get more safe
"
Draconsaarru написал:
First of all, thank you for the build. I just changed to low life today but I don't know if I messed up somewhere on the build. My vortex damage in game says I'm doing 24k per use but I don't know what that should be around. 5 of my support gems are only 19 so I'm not sure if that will be a big jump in damage or not. If anybody could help point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

NEVER you should esteem your actual damage with help of tooltip damage. Check your actual damage in PoB.
"
Lestat5 написал:
Can I use temp chains while still in CI? or is there a curse limit that will make it not work? I just want to get more safe

Basically, you can use only 1 curse. But Malediction in the Ascendancy and Whispers of Doom in the tree can increase this number. Also you can use level 5 Awakened Hextouch, but it is expensive AF. Also there is an option to get an additional curse from Hunter's body armour.
Will this mess up my EE?

and is Spider Aura better than Temp chains+ blasphemy?
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
How much more powerful is the low life version compared to Ci version? Is the jewels for either ci and LL expensive?

Massively. I almost doubled my dps just in that changeover, probably from the auras, while still keeping the same ES (I didn't have a good ES body armour to be fair). It also lets you stack up more damage, and increases infinitely once you start stacking cluster jewels and watchers eye and really get into min maxing.
"
Helchen написал:
Will this mess up my EE?

and is Spider Aura better than Temp chains+ blasphemy?

No it won't mess up EE.

I'm not sure on the other question. I liked the spider thing last league, but I didn't turn it on till I could use all the auras with it, swapping temp chains for ele weakness. It needed all the reduced mana nodes plus a few cluster jewel mods to reduce mana reserved on discipline etc. Then I could fit everything.
Do you guys have any recommendations for Sirus other than a corrupted blood jewel? I hate this fight with my entire being.

Also, I feel like a few Brush with Death jewels are key when switching away from Vile Bastion, highly recommend. In fact in most situations I'd say 2-3 Brushes are better than Bastion's regen since it's instant.
Последняя редакция: Doniazade. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 6:48:10
HI guys! I am a player who started recently (2months) and decided to do this league with vortex but i have some doubts:

1 - Is energy shield leech worth it? (i know that Damage over time don`t benefit from it)
2 - Is Wicked Ward worth it?
3 - If i link a skill with Hextouch support and 2 Hexes, does both hexes aply at the same or not?
4 - What it is this build plan against physical damage? Simply avoid projectils?
Hello there,

loving the guide! Would it be possible to make a POB, so it is easier to follow along in the passive skill tree? I've gotten to the early mapping, and i'm not sure what passives to take at this point. I have around 10 skill points, but i dont know what to do with them at this point.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация