[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

So I'm confused about LL version.

Without any HP on my gear using the POB setup listed, I end up with 35.9% HP remaining - just above where I need to be for low-life. I've got 85 STR (for Prism Guardian) and using the exact setup for auras. I stopped short of taking Sovereignty because that just makes the ratio worse.

What am I missing? Why can't I seem to get below 35% with the current gems setup?
"
ABombpk написал:

Without any HP on my gear using the POB setup listed, I end up with 35.9% HP remaining - just above where I need to be for low-life. I've got 85 STR (for Prism Guardian) and using the exact setup for auras. I stopped short of taking Sovereignty because that just makes the ratio worse.

What am I missing? Why can't I seem to get below 35% with the current gems setup?

That sounds like you are not activating one of the auras in shield. Zealotry, Malevolence and Hatred all have to be activated from your skill bar (I used the alternate skill bar for all of the auras for ease of activation after death). With all of them activated your should get down to about 12-15% HP left.
Does feel good to be playing this build again. Started new character on friday, hit maps yesterday and getting close to red maps now.

"
kingkano написал:
"
ABombpk написал:

That sounds like you are not activating one of the auras in shield. Zealotry, Malevolence and Hatred all have to be activated from your skill bar (I used the alternate skill bar for all of the auras for ease of activation after death). With all of them activated your should get down to about 12-15% HP left.

I was using the alt-bar too and didn't have Hatred on there. FML - fixed!
"
ABombpk написал:
"
kingkano написал:
"
ABombpk написал:

I was using the alt-bar too and didn't have Hatred on there. FML - fixed!

There are 6 in total. I used 5 alts + middle mouse button to cover all 6 :)
I'm playing SSF so have limited fusing orbs and am generally a slow player.

Should I assume this will be my end-game armour and try to 6-link it?

Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound написал:
I'm playing SSF so have limited fusing orbs and am generally a slow player.

Should I assume this will be my end-game armour and try to 6-link it?

547 ES is kinda meh. I got a 420 ES at the start of the league, spending ~10 defence rerolls in Harvest. Imo, it's not really viable to try to link it.
"
stnikolauswagne написал:
"
"
dkowalch написал:
I am a bit confused on the LL POE. Should we be using Presence of Chayula since we have the Vile Bastion node for cannot be stunned? Your notes say you can respec to Malediction but we already have 2 curses, do we go 3 curses? Currently survivability is the issue, there is just so much damage from everywhere, not bosses as you can dodge stuff but for all the rituals and whatnot where you are in a very small space with 100 enemies. Currently use Enfeeble over temp chains.

Vile Bastion is amazing defensive passive and Presence is a very cheap but powerful amulet. It can be replaced, but the replacer would be quite expensive. Malediction is an offensive option and it's viable to respec Whispers of Doom when you take it.

Okay, someone has to explain the appeal of Vile Bastion to me, assuming we have a 3% Cinderswallow Urn and 2 Brush With Death we have 5% ES regen instantly on every kill, whats the situation where we have killed enemies recently, are now currently not killing enemies and are still taking enough damage to make use of Vile Bastion? I can count one one finger the times I encountered this scenario over the past 700 or so maps, and thats not touching on the fact that Bastion is next to useless in the harder boss fights.

I understand that in a world where we have access to a 100ex amulet VB becomes more important but I presume the vast vast majority of people are not in that situation.

VB also gives flat ES regen and a decent +2 amulet can be crafted with spendind << 100 ex just because of Harvest.
Got one more question, I can see some people are playing LL with Meldiction to apply Temporal Chains but others (like in the guide) are using Vile Bastion, which one you think is better?
"
stnikolauswagne написал:
"
"
dkowalch написал:
I am a bit confused on the LL POE. Should we be using Presence of Chayula since we have the Vile Bastion node for cannot be stunned? Your notes say you can respec to Malediction but we already have 2 curses, do we go 3 curses? Currently survivability is the issue, there is just so much damage from everywhere, not bosses as you can dodge stuff but for all the rituals and whatnot where you are in a very small space with 100 enemies. Currently use Enfeeble over temp chains.

Vile Bastion is amazing defensive passive and Presence is a very cheap but powerful amulet. It can be replaced, but the replacer would be quite expensive. Malediction is an offensive option and it's viable to respec Whispers of Doom when you take it.

Okay, someone has to explain the appeal of Vile Bastion to me, assuming we have a 3% Cinderswallow Urn and 2 Brush With Death we have 5% ES regen instantly on every kill, whats the situation where we have killed enemies recently, are now currently not killing enemies and are still taking enough damage to make use of Vile Bastion? I can count one one finger the times I encountered this scenario over the past 700 or so maps, and thats not touching on the fact that Bastion is next to useless in the harder boss fights.

I understand that in a world where we have access to a 100ex amulet VB becomes more important but I presume the vast vast majority of people are not in that situation.

All of previous leagues I thought Vile Bastion was kind of useless. Vile Bastion has become a defensive power house this league.

1. Without harvest your right those amulets are 100ex. The one I crafted only cost 5ex to make btw :)

2. Cinderswallow is great but can be unreliable if not enough pack size in maps to keep flask charges.

2. The 5 stacks from Vile Bastion stay up for me constantly and = 10% regen and allows me to only use one Brush with jewel with extra dmg from deep chill in stead of Vile Reinnervation.

3. Roselan found out that Vitality + Zealot's Oath provides massive ES regen.

4. So in all with Vile Bastion, Vitality, Zealot's Oath and a good Rare amulet you have more DPS and more defense.

I will be posting a written guide how to craft a double influence amulet for under 7ex. Just don't expect to craft it in one day unless you buy crafts and that could get costly.

Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 17:01:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация