[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi everyone - What is the best way to craft this wand. It's low item level so thinking the end will have multi mod + trigger + Cold DoT.

+1 all gems is a caster tag that can just roll on this wand. I'm thinking either delve spam or harvest caster mod spam? And advice is appreciated.
Hey all,

I was wondering which one is a better setup:

Trigger wand with OOS, Frost Bomb, Storm Brand with Frostbite linked with blasphemy on gloves (currently using, i like how i can hop near packs and curse 'em)

Or

Trigger wand with OOS, Frostbite, Frostbomb/Storm Brand

Which one you guys think is better for clearing?
"
Elch1po написал:
Hey all,

I was wondering which one is a better setup:

Trigger wand with OOS, Frost Bomb, Storm Brand with Frostbite linked with blasphemy on gloves (currently using, i like how i can hop near packs and curse 'em)

Or

Trigger wand with OOS, Frostbite, Frostbomb/Storm Brand

Which one you guys think is better for clearing?

Thats a good question. I am running OOS, Stormbrand and Frostbomb on my wand, frostbite is out, elighten 3+ vaal rf + malevolance and vaal discipline on boots

So im wondering whats best aswell?
Hi guys, the build has been great so far for me, except in two instances: degens and one shots, I know I got a long way in terms of equipment but I'd really appreciate some guidance as to which kind of upgrades I need, I'm at 7k ES and around 1m Sirus DPS.

Ideas I got:

* try to craft ailment immunity
* get a cinderswallow
* improve chaos res

So far i have an ES recharge watcher's eye that lands me at 87% recharge modifier.

As for damage my next upgrade should be an enlighten lvl 4 to ditch the Heretic's Veil, get quality/woke gems and get cold DOT gloves and replace the wand.

Thank you!

I am a bit confused on the LL POE. Should we be using Presence of Chayula since we have the Vile Bastion node for cannot be stunned? Your notes say you can respec to Malediction but we already have 2 curses, do we go 3 curses? Currently survivability is the issue, there is just so much damage from everywhere, not bosses as you can dodge stuff but for all the rituals and whatnot where you are in a very small space with 100 enemies. Currently use Enfeeble over temp chains.
"
dkowalch написал:
I am a bit confused on the LL POE. Should we be using Presence of Chayula since we have the Vile Bastion node for cannot be stunned? Your notes say you can respec to Malediction but we already have 2 curses, do we go 3 curses? Currently survivability is the issue, there is just so much damage from everywhere, not bosses as you can dodge stuff but for all the rituals and whatnot where you are in a very small space with 100 enemies. Currently use Enfeeble over temp chains.

Vile Bastion is amazing defensive passive and Presence is a very cheap but powerful amulet. It can be replaced, but the replacer would be quite expensive. Malediction is an offensive option and it's viable to respec Whispers of Doom when you take it.
"
"
dkowalch написал:

Vile Bastion is amazing defensive passive and Presence is a very cheap but powerful amulet. It can be replaced, but the replacer would be quite expensive. Malediction is an offensive option and it's viable to respec Whispers of Doom when you take it.

Thanks for the clarification.
"
"
dkowalch написал:

Okay, someone has to explain the appeal of Vile Bastion to me, assuming we have a 3% Cinderswallow Urn and 2 Brush With Death we have 5% ES regen instantly on every kill, whats the situation where we have killed enemies recently, are now currently not killing enemies and are still taking enough damage to make use of Vile Bastion? I can count one one finger the times I encountered this scenario over the past 700 or so maps, and thats not touching on the fact that Bastion is next to useless in the harder boss fights.

I understand that in a world where we have access to a 100ex amulet VB becomes more important but I presume the vast vast majority of people are not in that situation.
I was wondering, why Prism Guardian and Body armour can't be corrupted as per the guide?
"
n0rek84 написал:
I was wondering, why Prism Guardian and Body armour can't be corrupted as per the guide?

What do you mean? I don't think the guide says anywhere not to buy them? Under LL it even says they are supreme.

Corrupted versions with good corruptions (+2 duration or +2 aoe shavs, or both, and +2 aura +2 aoe for prism guardian) are the ultimate gear. But they are going to be really eye wateringly expensive, and you can definitely go a long way without them.

For reference my +4 shavs last league was 200 ex and that was at the time a great deal.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация