[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Roselan написал:
"
Dayme написал:
hey, just switched to the low life version. Or I try it.

I somehow can't use the blood magic setup. What's my problem?

In my tree I only removed CI and added Eldritch Battery + Pain Attunement.
And maybe I missed something, but because of the battery I am getting killed quite fast.

As deadbubble said, you need a Kiloava lethal pride jewel socketed near Edlritch battery, so that it is transformed to Glancing Blows.

Or, before you acquire the jewel, simply remove Eldritch Battery.

Thanks, got it.
i can't find info which skill to anoint. on poe.ninja i see everyone going tranquility which is abit to expensive for me atm. what other skills are good?
"
dawn4000 написал:
i can't find info which skill to anoint. on poe.ninja i see everyone going tranquility which is abit to expensive for me atm. what other skills are good?

"
xuanlia написал:
"
teyjinshen написал:
Hi, any suggestions for anointments in the Low Life build?

Check Blood_Sail's post on Page 14 :)

I would add "Dirty Techniques" as cheap option, but that's just me.
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 15:02:07
I wonder why no one is talking about Eye of Malice. I think this item is perfect for this build. With it you can achieve -105% Cold Resistance on Shaper. Downside is, you need to get close to apply it, as it has a small aura.

See some discussion with proof here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ebi8wz/how_to_achive_105_cold_resistance_shaper/

and here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ee0uau/eye_of_malice_calculations/

Any thoughts?
Последняя редакция: Gixxpunk. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 18:01:50
"
frost21 написал:

Also I ended up buying a blood magic 21 for 1 ex yesterday. Not sure why I wasn't able to run malevolence (lvl 20) + clarity (1) + blood magic (19 or 20). I was about like 5 hp short of it working it seemed, so ended up just buying the level 21 BM.

Out of interest I had a similar problem, but fixed it by plugging my L2 enlighten in and dropping the clarity
L17 BM - L2 Enlighten - L18/20 qual Malevolence. Now got 49 life left and loads more damage - hey hey. PS it's a temporary fix, but cheaper than the 1 Ex...

Back to farming fuses for my 6L
"
Gixxpunk написал:
I wonder why no one is talking about Eye of Malice. I think this item is perfect for this build. With it you can achieve -105% Cold Resistance on Shaper. Downside is, you need to get close to apply it, as it has a small aura.

See some discussion with proof here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ebi8wz/how_to_achive_105_cold_resistance_shaper/

and here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ee0uau/eye_of_malice_calculations/

Any thoughts?

"Nearby Enemies have 50% increased Fire and Cold"

This applies to negatives resists too. Resists will go from -100 to -150.

This is indeed interesting. PoB doesn't compute it.

My trget resists modifiers:
Boss: +50 (pob: +40)
Void Beacon: -20
Elemental Equilibrium: -50
Frostbite: -44
Elemental Weakness: -40
Frost Bomb: -25
Total: -129

With Eye of Malice, I could reach -194.

Without Frostbite we get -85. 129 is 51% more than 85. Hence, enabling frostbite should be equivalent to using Eye of Malice.

PoB says I do 19% more damage with Frostbite active. This should be what Eye of Malice brings to the table assuming negative resists, and more improbably, that I did no mistake.

No go on on finding one with a decent vortex enchant XD
Just wanted to ask for a 3rd time, could anyone take a look at my profile and tell me where I should focus on improving?
Quite enjoying the build now that I've got CI up and running. Chaos dots were doing a number on me courtesy of metamorphs and one of the new atlas people.

I've gone a step further and invested in an Apep's Supremacy, so now I don't ever have to worry about bleed anymore either.

Toss on some faster recharge on my rings, and all but the mightiest of blows gets shrugged off in mere moments.

Granted, there's always something to improve on...to get to 10k es I still need a better chest and Energy From Within. Also need to work on my damage some and get a 21 Vortex as well as a 6th link. Still, where I'm at now, yellow maps feel almost like a joke, and I don't expect red to change too terribly much. Dunno how I'd fare vs end game bosses, but hopefully some currency comes my way before then so that I can get what I need to compete.

All in all, solid build to start with, I have no regrets! (I literally have no regrets, used them all to switch XD)
"
The_Fatness написал:
Just wanted to ask for a 3rd time, could anyone take a look at my profile and tell me where I should focus on improving?

You can spec out the spell dmg starting nodes for +int on the right. You gain 3 nodes.

More jewels. End game is all about jewels (and corruption). which is good as you just got 3 free points ^^. On a side note, atm one of your jewel slot is empty on your profile.

The helm. get a hubris circlet with a vortex enchantment. I personally can't play without the "30% cooldown recovery", but the "40% increased damage" is nice too. Stats to look for are 300+ ES, "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Cold Resistance", and "supported by hypothermia". They are pretty expensive this league, even a white base to craft on will set you 4ex back. There are cheaper alternatives of course.

On of them is "Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask". As you use blasphemy, it is nearly BiS. IF you find one with a good vortex enchant.

Leveling your gems to 20/21 will provide the most boost to your dps (vortex itself, mainly).

I'm no fan of these boots (you give up 50 es and other stuff for 4% block), but I will let other people comment on that, as i'm a total noob on block.

With enlighten 3, you can start to look at aspect of the spider. Once you taste the spider, there is no going back.

The rest will be pure min-maxing until you can afford crazy rings.

hope this help.

"
Gixxpunk написал:

Any thoughts?

Does any of our spells proc the on hit effect or does it require an auto attack?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация