[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Thunderdefeater написал:
Hello

But my issue is how do you deal with LL when removing CI against poison and chaos,since most of this league has tonz poison and chaos dmg?

You can check my gear if it helps.

Help is appreciated ,thanks

I transitioned to LL after getting Shav, if you do that you shouldn't have much problems with Chaos damage, especially if you get Presence of Chayula amulet next and make your Chaos res at least 0%. I got like 2-3k damage increase in the tooltip (far more than from any particular node) after I annointed PoC amulet with Golden Oil x 2 and Azure oil x 1 (tranquility) which also gave a small (5%) ES increase. Very worthwile thing to do if you want to up your DPS substantionally.

I just use the flask to deal with the poison, though I want to make myself immune to poison via smaller Pantheon and get another immunity flask instead (e.g. Shock). The problem with this league for me, I can't react to statuses in time often and die before I use the appropriate flask. I probably should chug 4-5 flasks all the time, but I hate doing that, limiting myself to spammin 2-3 at most. So even if it's not the most optimal Pantheon, I'd rather have poison immunity as a passive.
Последняя редакция: MrCinos. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 7:54:44
"
Thunderdefeater написал:
Hello

I have bought wand with cold damage and 1+all cold spells wand to use instead cold multiplier wand , that increased the dmg of vortex since my gem is 20 and now 21.

I managed to craft amulet with +1 cold spells as well but seems to not give extra damage instead of 15% cold damage for some reason.

Currently iam in situation of using amulet and use old wand? or go with presence and shavrons wrapping, i have never went LL before in all my vortex builds since bosses didnt need much dps before but now ,they have been buffed ,seems i need more damage.

couldnt find a vortex helm to craft good ES on it so far,i am planning to craft more ES on other gear to get tanky since iam currently sitting on 10k ES.

But my issue is how do you deal with LL when removing CI against poison and chaos,since most of this league has tonz poison and chaos dmg?

You can check my gear if it helps.

Help is appreciated ,thanks

btw +1 level amulet just happens not to affect POB, so you can manually add the line into your wep to visualize the impact (seems like POB takes into account the roll on the wep but not on amulet). according to another thread, it seems to be in the range of 10-15% dps increase. (which is roughly what I would expect for each level of increase on vortex).
"
MrCinos написал:
Lethal Pride is kinda amazing, it not only doubles your existing attack/spell block but also doubles Tempest Shield block and block from Rumi's concoction. Getting up to 40% attack block and 20% spell block from 1 flask is kinda insane. Since you get into attack block cap (75%) very easily with that setup, maybe it's ok to ditch Tempest Shield? You do lose out on 6% spell block though. Idk what one-off skill gem would be a better alternative too (one of the golems?).

Now I feel like I have to get to Arcane Swiftness ASAP as 5% spell damage per 5% attack block when you cap block that easy is kind of a big deal too. Too bad my current passive tree is super tight right now, so idk what/if I can respec it now. Though many other boons from the node are kinda wasted too, so maybe unlocking another jewel slot will be better?

Also, my rares are still in a 1-10c territory so maybe I should upgrade them to include dex (and a bit of str) and save 2-3 nodes on passive tree.

do agree that lethal pride is pretty amazing defensively. but given it's cost, it'll be a luxury item for most people. I would highly recommend it as a next upgrade once the big ticket items of the build are done :)
How are people liking this build endgame this league? Debating starting it up, but want to make sure it does decent boss DPS late game and is still acceptable at clear speed?
"
Doctor_Teh написал:
How are people liking this build endgame this league? Debating starting it up, but want to make sure it does decent boss DPS late game and is still acceptable at clear speed?

I got awakener to phase 4 as CI with very low investment and then failed to a storm stuck at the beginning of the arena.
Today I killed him on a 5L as LL. I would say about ~4.5ex investment in.

Also T16 metamorphes aren't any problem (Well sometimes you die to random stuff). Maybe it's not the fastest boss killer, but it is definitely save, fun to play and gets the job done in a reasonable time.

But I would recommend to experiment with different setups, like the prism guardian shield, to fully costumize the build to your liking.

Therefore thanks to all you guys responsing to questions and Shaks beautiful guide!
Последняя редакция: Restoron. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 10:59:51
"
I got awakener to phase 4 as CI with very low investment and then failed to a storm stuck at the beginning of the arena.
Today I killed him on a 5L as LL. I would say about ~4.5ex investment in.

Also T16 metamorphes aren't any problem (Well sometimes you die to random stuff). Maybe it's not the fastest boss killer, but it is definitely save, fun to play and gets the job done in a reasonable time.

But I would recommend to experiment with different setups, like the prism guardian shield, to fully costumize the build to your liking.

Therefore thanks to all you guys responsing to questions and Shaks beautiful guide!

Is the clear speed decent? Can it handle legion and blight reasonably well?
Последняя редакция: Doctor_Teh. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 13:17:56
@Doctor_Teh

From my experience, this build is wonderful for Blight. Due to its nature and the way Blight works, all you have to do is leave your degen in the lanes, and the mobs will just walk into it and kill themselves. You probably still want a good defensive tower setup, however.

As for Legion, its kind of akward. While Vaal Cold Snap is up, its great, as you clear as fast as you move. Unfortunately, it has a very short duration, and clearing Legion with cold snap and Vortex feels kind of akward, as both skills have a CD associated with them.
Hello and merry x-mas!

Successfully switched to this build and love it so far. As I'm completely new to casters and also Vortex (always played some sort of melee) I'd like some input on how to move forward now. I have still more than 3 Exa to spend, and would like to know on what to focus now. My only target for now is to do Uber lab for the second curse, but his build completely blows the Arc build I did before out of the window.

Thank's for your input!

Последняя редакция: Gixxpunk. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 15:22:52
Anyone know best way to craft a wand? Trying to figure out if alt spamming or using fossils is best bet?

Trying to get a +1 to cold skill gems on it and another good mod whether it be cdot,cold dmg% or what not.

I have a 85ilvl tornado wand, is alt spamming my best option? A guide on how to craft a wand would be awesome, since all the guides I've looked at were from previous leagues which I believe didn't have +1 cold skill gems as a mod or was changed?
Can anyone explain what exactly Lethal Pride does and why it is so important? Can anyone also take a look at my character and let me know if getting that as my next major purchase is the best call? I am working on a 6l Shav's, but after making the switch to LL, I have no currency left and am currently farming towards the LP.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация