[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

A lethal pride with "Kiloava" name changes keystones to "Glancing Blows". This is socketed near the jewel socket for EB. This keystone gives
"Chance to Block Attack Damage is doubled
Chance to Block Spell Damage is doubled
You take 50% of Damage from Blocked Hits"

It basically smooths out incoming damage by a decent amount.
"
deadbubble написал:
@Doctor_Teh

From my experience, this build is wonderful for Blight. Due to its nature and the way Blight works, all you have to do is leave your degen in the lanes, and the mobs will just walk into it and kill themselves. You probably still want a good defensive tower setup, however.

As for Legion, its kind of akward. While Vaal Cold Snap is up, its great, as you clear as fast as you move. Unfortunately, it has a very short duration, and clearing Legion with cold snap and Vortex feels kind of akward, as both skills have a CD associated with them.

This needs some testing, but I'm not sure if killing the frozen legion mobs under cold snap counts as killing. Because if it does, then cold snap generates frenzy charges which can offset the cooldown. If you haven't noticed, you can expend a frenzy charge to make it an instant cast. So, ideally you should be casting cold snap and flame dashing to various packs and vortexing harder packs/when you can. The cold snap is sufficient to kill white mobs usually.
Would you say getting upgrading the 5l Shav to a 6l or getting the lethal pride would be better?
Having a blast with the Lowlife build so far, able to clear all content except for the Sirius as I am still unaccustomed to his vortex mechanics.

I am still trying to squeeze in an Aspect of the Spider but seem to have some troubles doing so. So far my solutions would be to get an enlighten 4, get a Discipline mana reservation reduction helm enchant, along with the Sovereignty cluster to hit that.

Since I am pretty close to 95 at this point and don't intend to level further, which nodes on the low life tree could I drop to get Sovereignty? Are there any other methods that I am not aware of that could help squeeze in the Aspect?
Thanks!
"
SonsOfKorhal написал:
"
deadbubble написал:
@Doctor_Teh

From my experience, this build is wonderful for Blight. Due to its nature and the way Blight works, all you have to do is leave your degen in the lanes, and the mobs will just walk into it and kill themselves. You probably still want a good defensive tower setup, however.

As for Legion, its kind of akward. While Vaal Cold Snap is up, its great, as you clear as fast as you move. Unfortunately, it has a very short duration, and clearing Legion with cold snap and Vortex feels kind of akward, as both skills have a CD associated with them.

This needs some testing, but I'm not sure if killing the frozen legion mobs under cold snap counts as killing. Because if it does, then cold snap generates frenzy charges which can offset the cooldown. If you haven't noticed, you can expend a frenzy charge to make it an instant cast. So, ideally you should be casting cold snap and flame dashing to various packs and vortexing harder packs/when you can. The cold snap is sufficient to kill white mobs usually.

It does generate frenzy charges. But Legion encounters still suck imo ;-)
am i missing something with the blood magic /eldritch battery interaction,

so we use all our mana for curse (enfeeble blasphemy and temp chains)
we use blood magic with malevolence

and thenb we use eldritch abttery to be able to spend mana....but now i just get oneshot...what am i missing
"
Senfgurke написал:
am i missing something with the blood magic /eldritch battery interaction,

so we use all our mana for curse (enfeeble blasphemy and temp chains)
we use blood magic with malevolence

and thenb we use eldritch abttery to be able to spend mana....but now i just get oneshot...what am i missing

Don't take eldritch battery unless you have the timeless jewel indicated in the build. The jewel is supposed to change the eldritch battery node to a glancing blow node.
Can anyone give me a PoB that's been updated for 3.9? The one in the guide needs converting and breaks every time for me.
hey, just switched to the low life version. Or I try it.

I somehow can't use the blood magic setup. What's my problem?

In my tree I only removed CI and added Eldritch Battery + Pain Attunement.
And maybe I missed something, but because of the battery I am getting killed quite fast.
Последняя редакция: Dayme. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 12:20:46
"
Dayme написал:
hey, just switched to the low life version. Or I try it.

I somehow can't use the blood magic setup. What's my problem?

In my tree I only removed CI and added Eldritch Battery + Pain Attunement.
And maybe I missed something, but because of the battery I am getting killed quite fast.

As deadbubble said, you need a Kiloava lethal pride jewel socketed near Edlritch battery, so that it is transformed to Glancing Blows.

Or, before you acquire the jewel, simply remove Eldritch Battery.
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 12:43:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация