[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
n0rek84 написал:
"
stnikolauswagne написал:
"
n0rek84 написал:
Hi guys,

I'm on t13 maps with Low Life spec and around 7k ES but I'm dying sometimes even with capped Res. So my question is: how to improve survability?

Your biggest upgrade bar none is a Cinderswalllow Urn, the survivability it gives during mapping is absolutely insane, next biggest thing is probably flask uptime, aim for as close to 100% as possible while staying on the move. Also consider getting an ignite removal flask instead of the adrenaline, ignite keeps recharge from happening which is big. Other than that you can try Flesh and Stone over the defensive curse, I found that to be a big upgrade for survivability during mapping but its a matter of taste IMO.

Thanks, Cinderswallow is still around 2ex which I don't have yet (bad luck this league). It's defo on my list, one more question, if I replace Temporal Chains with Enfeeble which Shield aura you would switch for Flesh and stone?

You don't need Flesh and Stone when you use Enfeeble. And before you take Cinderswallow, you have to use VB to sustain ES in packs.
Hello to everyone. Right now I'm playing arc elementalist but actually I don't like it and the build is not that strong. Boss fights are really hard and dying all the time.
I have 10-15 ex right now. Should I use this build? And is 15 ex enough for this build? I want to farm t16 maps.

Hi,

I recently switched from CI to LL and am definitely enjoying the increase in DMG. Still lookijng for some tips to improve my survivability as I sometimes get oneshot.

Looking to improve my ES (around 6.5K now) and get aspect of the spider ASAP.

"

You don't need Flesh and Stone when you use Enfeeble. And before you take Cinderswallow, you have to use VB to sustain ES in packs.

Thanks, may I know what VB means? Void Battery wand?
"
n0rek84 написал:
"

Thanks, may I know what VB means? Void Battery wand?

Vile Bastion. Occultists's Ascendancy.
"
ThePimpShrimp написал:
Hi,

I recently switched from CI to LL and am definitely enjoying the increase in DMG. Still lookijng for some tips to improve my survivability as I sometimes get oneshot.

Chain belt 👉 Crystal belt (1000+ additional ES).
Catalysts on Chayula.
Wand with +1 to all spell skill (level to Discipline).
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 4:04:53
"
"
ThePimpShrimp написал:
Hi,

Chain belt 👉 Crystal belt (1000+ additional ES).
Catalysts on Chayula.
Wand with +1 to all spell skill (level to Discipline).

Thank you!
Hey, my build is not that tanky! Ok, It's not a pure glass cannon either, but I can die in 20% delirium maps with crazy mods. And some boss are painful. Chimera mainly. My dps is my best tank for bosses. Sirus dies in his first "Everlasting fire" (rotating laser) phase .

I use cyclone for fortify. Fortify is a massive defensive layer.

You can use shield charge instead of cyclone, it's a preference. I prefer cyclone as i can apply two curses with it too. But you you move like a turtle.

Other defensives layers.
- elusive (when it's up)
- aspect of the spider
- 23% inc effect of chill
- flesh and stone
- dread banner (for lower mobs accuracy)
- vitality regen
- zealot oath regen

The four last ones benefit from my 2.71 aura multiplier.

For more tankyness I would replace ele weakness with Enfeeble. Temp chain works too. Test both of them if you can, it's minute differences. Or even both together. At that point dps comes mainly from auras, not curses.

Then I would replace one of medium cluster for one with Brush with Death and Vile Reinvigoration, just to get more baseline regeneration and "on kill es" not relying on flasks.

Then I would use void sphere. It helps a lot against packs in ways I can't really explain. It just helps.

Finally I would explore ways to get endurance charges (there affix on boots I think). Enduring Cry should work with Zealoth's Oath But Pob says otherwise.
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 5:03:41
What are the cheapest upgrades that'll make a noticeable difference and upgrades I need to get asap that might be expensive? And if someone can take a few minutes to look at my build in pob and tell me my current dmg that'd be great. I'm not good with pob and I don't know the things to select to get as accurate as possible dmg I do.

Account: TheChosenOne_
Character: Occvort__
pob: https://pastebin.com/HrpHtrQx

"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
What are the cheapest upgrades that'll make a noticeable difference and upgrades I need to get asap that might be expensive? And if someone can take a few minutes to look at my build in pob and tell me my current dmg that'd be great. I'm not good with pob and I don't know the things to select to get as accurate as possible dmg I do.

Account: TheChosenOne_
Character: Occvort__
pob: https://pastebin.com/HrpHtrQx

Your shaper DPS is 670k by my reckoning.

Best upgrades - in order of preference, details below. Gem Levels, lv 21 gems, cinderswallow urn, wand, 6L shavs, better belt/cold dot gloves (tied here), awakened skill gems.

Getting gem levels to 20 will be big (50% increase to 913k) and buy a lvl 21 vortex - they are cheap if you skip quality (upgrade to that later). Buy a 21/23 cold snap they are cheap.

Then things get pricier. I would get a cinderswallow urn since it gives so much - tankiness from the ES leech, helps with mana leech, more damage etc. Then get a better wand, if not end game +2 then get a +1 to all skill gems with whatever else you can afford on it.

Then it starts on the pricier min max stuff, 6l shavs I think they are about 5-6ex now, better belt with more ES, Cold dot on gloves, and awakened skill gems.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация