[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi guys, my damage is starting to feel kinda low in red maps. What should i upgrade? I feel like i have decent gear, but it's my first time playing vortex so i'm kind of a noob.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/1iyNEPkC
Последняя редакция: MaddrüiD. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 12:41:50
I don't know about your other questions, but for this one:

"
feralferret написал:

> How the heck are people getting enough STR and DEX to run their gems? I've had to take every stat node I've come across and it feels.. bad. The loss of some rares when switching to LL will make this even worse..

The attributes are really hard to fit with this build, but still possible.

The Presence of Chayula having stats on it is really nice. I'd recommend spending a few Blessed Orbs to get the implicit at +16 attributes.

The +30 DEX/STR nodes on the tree help a lot.

Other than that, one of your rings, your belt (once you get a rare), or your gloves, really need to have DEX on them.

I also use one jewel with STR/DEX on it too to help my character out. I almost forgot about this but it helped me out a lot. I searched for a jewel with STR, DEX, increased energy shield, and damage over time. Only paid about 8c for it.

Последняя редакция: Seldric_. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 12:52:01
Question:

Any recommended crafting steps to make a wand for this build that isn't too expensive? I have the trigger socketed spells craft.

I was having trouble finding this in the guide, not sure if I missed it. I don't have a lot to spend on trade but maybe I just need to save up for a bit.
"
feralferret написал:

> How the heck are people getting enough STR and DEX to run their gems? I've had to take every stat node I've come across and it feels.. bad. The loss of some rares when switching to LL will make this even worse..
>With my gear and the few remaining needful uniques (amulet & shield) would it be worth making the jump to LL?

A ring is the best place. and there are a few nodes on the tree to grab a little extra (the +25 str and dex thats reachable if you change to thread of hope for example). If you grab a ring with strong dex and str then you can use catalysts to raise it even higher. If you want it for LL use this search - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/eRmWm34IL

You might need to harvest tune it or make compromises while waiting for a perfect ring with ES, resists, whatever else you want.
"
n0rek84 написал:
That's probably not gonna be the most popular post here but too bad.

I'm extremely dissapointed from this build, with around 8ex investment and sitting on 7.3k ES my char is crap. If I go with full LL build I'm getting wasted by T14 shooting mobs, if I respec to more defensive setup killing a boss is close to impossible. Lvl 91 and I can't kill Elder Guardian because it's taking forever. Not to mention flask piano all the time which is ridiculous.

I don't want to be "Compare guy" but playing Poison BV last league took me thru almost every content in the game and farming t14 maps with some ultra crap gear worth maybe 100c in total.
No idea what I'm doing wrong and how ppl can kill Sirius with it.

You are totally right. I played poison BV in Flashback and boy o boy that build is busted. Once you get Noxious Strike, you laugh your way to Sirus in easy mode.

But you do hit a wall at lv 93 and t16, where you start to die pretty often and out of nowhere. I did not switch to that spell block shield thou. (had diadem, a pretty big body armor, and one cluster).

Honestly, if don didn't come up with his aura build, I would have started with poison BV and switched to something else day 4 (or swapped it to ele bv).

But like all styles some people love it, some hate it. Vortex is not for you but at least you tried it.
"
agm_ultimatex написал:

Body armor isn't 6linked, so that will be a huge damage boost to fix that. Your medium cluster jewel isn't doing a whole lot for ya, you definitely want two notables, one of them to be deep chill. Due to being an ES based build, you have to dodge mechanics and avoid damage. You can't face tank. Flasks helps mitigate damage you do end up taking.

BV poison was one of the strongest and highly played builds in the meta last league. Also is still quite strong this league.

Yeah but 6l Shavs are like 6ex? I can improve Wand and clusters for a start but I'm following Shak's tutorial where Brush with death was the most profitable skill and Deep Chill was third after Vile Reinvegoration so why I should go with the last one first?
"
Seldric_ написал:
I don't know about your other questions, but for this one:

"
feralferret написал:

The attributes are really hard to fit with this build, but still possible.

The Presence of Chayula having stats on it is really nice. I'd recommend spending a few Blessed Orbs to get the implicit at +16 attributes.

The +30 DEX/STR nodes on the tree help a lot.

Other than that, one of your rings, your belt (once you get a rare), or your gloves, really need to have DEX on them.

I also use one jewel with STR/DEX on it too to help my character out. I almost forgot about this but it helped me out a lot. I searched for a jewel with STR, DEX, increased energy shield, and damage over time. Only paid about 8c for it.

or you could just be crazy like me and craft a ring with deafening essences since they are cheap this league to get all your requirements on one ring without any jewels or passives.

Ring is still work in progress. :)
"
Seldric_ написал:
Question:

Any recommended crafting steps to make a wand for this build that isn't too expensive? I have the trigger socketed spells craft.

I was having trouble finding this in the guide, not sure if I missed it. I don't have a lot to spend on trade but maybe I just need to save up for a bit.

Honestly its to late in the league to craft one cheap. Wand bases are 5ex starting cost and for crappy wand bases.

Cheapest Method right now:
Buy a Sceptre from the trade search below and make sure your base has at least a strength requirement your character can equip. If your LL this should be easy as plenty Sceptre only have 85 strength requirement like the shield.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/DV7y7JVu5

Super Cheap Steps 1ex cost
1. Use Deafening Essence of Woe. This Guarantees 84-94% Spell Damage prefix

2. If you get super lucky and your third prefix hits Cold Dot or + 1 to spells you hit the jackpot.

3. Since you asked for cheap just settle for what you get on the first Essence and craft trigger. Depending how many Essences of WOE you have or want to spend on this step is up to you. Each Essence is 5 chaos right now.

More expensive steps 5-10ex cost

2. If you get super lucky and your third prefix hits Cold Dot or + 1 to spells you hit the jackpot otherwise skip to 2a.

2a. If your third prefix is removable with harvest crafts and has at least 1 open suffix or is removable with harvest crafts too. remove the third prefix and 1 suffix and proceed to the next step otherwise go back to step 1.

3. Bench craft suffix called "Prefix Cannot be changed" and use scouring orb to clear all suffix's.

4. Bench Craft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers, Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, and +(18-20)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier.
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 16:01:45
"
donbrawler написал:
"
Seldric_ написал:
Question:

Honestly its to late in the league to craft one cheap. Wand bases are 5ex starting cost and for crappy wand bases.

Cheapest Method right now:
Buy a Sceptre from the trade search below and make sure your base has at least a strength requirement your character can equip. If your LL this should be easy as plenty Sceptre only have 85 strength requirement like the shield.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/DV7y7JVu5

Super Cheap Steps 1ex cost

2. If you get super lucky and your third prefix hits Cold Dot or + 1 to spells you hit the jackpot.

3. Since you asked for cheap just settle for what you get on the first Essence and craft trigger. Depending how many Essences of WOE you have or want to spend on this step is up to you. Each Essence is 5 chaos right now.

More expensive steps 5-10ex cost

2. If you get super lucky and your third prefix hits Cold Dot or + 1 to spells you hit the jackpot otherwise skip to 2a.

2a. If your third prefix is removable with harvest crafts and has at least 1 open suffix or is removable with harvest crafts too. remove the third prefix and 1 suffix and proceed to the next step otherwise go back to step 1.

3. Bench craft suffix called "Prefix Cannot be changed" and use scouring orb to clear all suffix's.

4. Bench Craft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers, Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, and +(18-20)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier.

Thanks, very helpful! Always hard to keep up to date with all the ways to craft things in this game.
Yeah i didn't think of using deafening essence of woe. Thinking i could do scour suffixes from this boy

not great spell% though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация