[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ThePimpShrimp написал:
"
"
ThePimpShrimp написал:
Hi,

I recently switched from CI to LL and am definitely enjoying the increase in DMG. Still lookijng for some tips to improve my survivability as I sometimes get oneshot.

Looking to improve my ES (around 6.5K now) and get aspect of the spider ASAP.

Chain belt 👉 Crystal belt (1000+ additional ES).
Catalysts on Chayula.
Wand with +1 to all spell skill (level to Discipline).

Thank you!

You also appear to have no annoint on amulet
"
kingkano написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
What are the cheapest upgrades that'll make a noticeable difference and upgrades I need to get asap that might be expensive? And if someone can take a few minutes to look at my build in pob and tell me my current dmg that'd be great. I'm not good with pob and I don't know the things to select to get as accurate as possible dmg I do.

Account: TheChosenOne_
Character: Occvort__
pob: https://pastebin.com/HrpHtrQx

Your shaper DPS is 670k by my reckoning.

Best upgrades - in order of preference, details below. Gem Levels, lv 21 gems, cinderswallow urn, wand, 6L shavs, better belt/cold dot gloves (tied here), awakened skill gems.

Getting gem levels to 20 will be big (50% increase to 913k) and buy a lvl 21 vortex - they are cheap if you skip quality (upgrade to that later). Buy a 21/23 cold snap they are cheap.

Then things get pricier. I would get a cinderswallow urn since it gives so much - tankiness from the ES leech, helps with mana leech, more damage etc. Then get a better wand, if not end game +2 then get a +1 to all skill gems with whatever else you can afford on it.

Then it starts on the pricier min max stuff, 6l shavs I think they are about 5-6ex now, better belt with more ES, Cold dot on gloves, and awakened skill gems.

Is 670k dps decent? How about 913k? Also you're right, lvl 21 vortex and 21/23 cold snap are prtty cheap just got them. Are there other gems that are worth getting lvl21/20q? I also just got a cinderswallow and plan on replacing my jade flask with it but curse immunity is better than ignite right?

Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 7:37:31
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

Is 670k dps decent? How about 913k? Also you're right, lvl 21 vortex and 21/23 cold snap are prtty cheap just got them. Are there other gems that are worth getting lvl21/20q? I also just got a cinderswallow and plan on replacing my jade flask with it but curse immunity is better than ignite right?

It is low, bosses will take a long while to die, so that means more risk and more dodging. You can still kill them but might die more (or maybe I am just cr4p at the game haha). More dps is better - if you get to 2-3m it will be much easier to kill guardians, sirus, maven arena bosses etc.

Other gems - much better in the vortex links to get the awakened ones. Most gems at 21 give a little extra boost, but better to spend that cash on the other upgrades first.

Glad you got the Cinderswallow, that will make a huge difference, remember to keep it up as much as possible.

Curse and ignite imminity are both useful. I'm going to follow a suggestion posted a few posts ago, and reroll my Quicksilver to the one I am missing. I feel fast enough with evasive on
Just thinking when to change from CI to LL

It's seems I should stay with CI if I don't want too much death?
like 0~1 death during 1 level.

I'm about 9200es still get oneshot 2 times during lv93~lv95
and don't know what happend haha.

Only doing map under 2 damage mods though.

On the other hand,
low dps also increase danger when I deal with dangerous boss.
"
frank161616 написал:

On the other hand,

I think it depends on your level of investment. If we are talking 150ex CI vs 150ex LL then CI will be more tanky, but when comparing 20ex CI vs 20ex LL I would probably give the edge to LL, you get enough aura space to fit in at least one more defensive aura/curse and higher DPS means less risk of getting hit. I leveled to 97 on LL without too much trouble, with my Baited Breath I‘m sitting at 8.9k ES, which is enough to not get instagibbed by most things.

A big issue is also whether you want to boss or skip/sell the bosses, Maven and some of the invitations are pretty rippy, especially if your DPS is low, its actually the reason I stopped at 97 with my char, something like Chimera+Minotaur in a Guardian map has the habbit of just instagibbing you no matter what.
Последняя редакция: stnikolauswagne. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 9:28:57
"
stnikolauswagne написал:
"
frank161616 написал:

On the other hand,

I think it depends on your level of investment. If we are talking 150ex CI vs 150ex LL then CI will be more tanky, but when comparing 20ex CI vs 20ex LL I would probably give the edge to LL, you get enough aura space to fit in at least one more defensive aura/curse and higher DPS means less risk of getting hit. I leveled to 97 on LL without too much trouble, with my Baited Breath I‘m sitting at 8.9k ES, which is enough to not get instagibbed by most things.

A big issue is also whether you want to boss or skip/sell the bosses, Maven and some of the invitations are pretty rippy, especially if your DPS is low, its actually the reason I stopped at 97 with my char, something like Chimera+Minotaur in a Guardian map has the habbit of just instagibbing you no matter what.

here is my gear

and my budget is about 15ex. maybe its worth to give LL a shot?

My goal is to do as much content as I can. So I guess I don't want to skip any boss :P
Just done A6 Sirus with no death. Still on the way to A8.

Need to round it out a bit more still, but crafted this one yesterday. Thanks for the guide on making this donbrawler :)
That's probably not gonna be the most popular post here but too bad.

I'm extremely dissapointed from this build, with around 8ex investment and sitting on 7.3k ES my char is crap. If I go with full LL build I'm getting wasted by T14 shooting mobs, if I respec to more defensive setup killing a boss is close to impossible. Lvl 91 and I can't kill Elder Guardian because it's taking forever. Not to mention flask piano all the time which is ridiculous.

I don't want to be "Compare guy" but playing Poison BV last league took me thru almost every content in the game and farming t14 maps with some ultra crap gear worth maybe 100c in total.
No idea what I'm doing wrong and how ppl can kill Sirius with it.
"
n0rek84 написал:
That's probably not gonna be the most popular post here but too bad.

I'm extremely dissapointed from this build, with around 8ex investment and sitting on 7.3k ES my char is crap. If I go with full LL build I'm getting wasted by T14 shooting mobs, if I respec to more defensive setup killing a boss is close to impossible. Lvl 91 and I can't kill Elder Guardian because it's taking forever. Not to mention flask piano all the time which is ridiculous.

I don't want to be "Compare guy" but playing Poison BV last league took me thru almost every content in the game and farming t14 maps with some ultra crap gear worth maybe 100c in total.
No idea what I'm doing wrong and how ppl can kill Sirius with it.

Body armor isn't 6linked, so that will be a huge damage boost to fix that. Your medium cluster jewel isn't doing a whole lot for ya, you definitely want two notables, one of them to be deep chill. Due to being an ES based build, you have to dodge mechanics and avoid damage. You can't face tank. Flasks helps mitigate damage you do end up taking.

BV poison was one of the strongest and highly played builds in the meta last league. Also is still quite strong this league.
Последняя редакция: agm_ultimatex. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 11:44:15
Hey everyone! Thanks for the great build! I've really been enjoying it this league. This may be the farthest into endgame I've made it, sad as that may be.

Right now I think I'm poised to switch from CI to LL and I'm just looking for some advice.

Current gear:

Early in the league I got a 6-link prophecy from a ritual and used it for a 6-link Shavs:

I do still get 1-shot sometimes depending on map mods and I've been stalled at 91 for a few days now. My questions:

> If I were to stay CI are there any gear suggestions or next upgrades anyone can recommend for improving DPS & survivability?
> How the heck are people getting enough STR and DEX to run their gems? I've had to take every stat node I've come across and it feels.. bad. The loss of some rares when switching to LL will make this even worse..
>With my gear and the few remaining needful uniques (amulet & shield) would it be worth making the jump to LL?

Последняя редакция: feralferret. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 12:36:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация