[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

I just got this wand, ill add trigger later. Anything I can do to improve it with harvest craft? If so what should I look for? And does the gem placement in the weapon matter?

That's pretty easy to multimod.

1. Harvest Craft Remove Fire.
2. Bench Craft "Prefix Cannot be changed" and use Scouring Orb.
3. Bench Craft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers, Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, and +(18-20)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier.

Final Result:
94% increased Spell Damage (prefix)
+1 to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems (prefix)
+20% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier (prefix)
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (Suffix)
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill (Suffix)

Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 0:09:37
"
donbrawler написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

I just got this wand, ill add trigger later. Anything I can do to improve it with harvest craft? If so what should I look for? And does the gem placement in the weapon matter?

That's pretty easy to multimod.

1. Harvest Craft Remove Fire.
2. Bench Craft "Prefix Cannot be changed" and use Scouring Orb.
3. Bench Craft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers, Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, and +(18-20)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier.

Final Result:
94% increased Spell Damage (prefix)
+1 to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems (prefix)
+20% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier (prefix)
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (Suffix)
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill (Suffix)

Could the final result of the weapon be good enough to not needing to upgrade again? I don't know the best possibility this build's weapon can be.
Very confusing part in your guide, in EE part you're saying you should use Frost Bomb - Storm Brand - Orb of Storms, in gem links you're saying you should use Frostbite instead of Frost Bomb, what is the intended option there

those are the cluster jewels we use right? cost me 8c total for both it's pretty cheap. What is the best way to level up from 91 to 100 without spending a lot of currency? Delve?
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 2:26:16
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

those are the cluster jewels we use right? cost me 8c total for both it's pretty cheap. What is the best way to level up from 91 to 100 without spending a lot of currency? Delve?

1) Better look for a Medium jewel with both Vile Reinvigoration and Brush with Death. It'll cost you ≈2-3ex per each. Small jewel should have 2 passives and probably the best one there is Energy from Naught.
2) The best way to solo boost your leveling this league is running Necropolis Map with 2 Harbingers modes and Beyond active (modes from the Atlas region tree and Cartographer machine).
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 2:55:14
decided to go with vortex as my league starter since i liked the idea of playing around the bosses' mechanics. switched from life/es to CI at around mid 80s, switched to LL once I was able to get a 6l shav. i was able to get a fractured +1 to cold for only 40c and managed to hit t2 cold dot multi after 4 essences. currently, i'm doing 3.1 sirus dps on my vortex according to POB. I opted for malediction instead of vile bastion since i am still using a chayula amulet though i still have to craft an unset ring in order to run a hextouch brand setup. currently sitting at just over 8.2k ES and i haven't had any issues with maps so far. i went pretty defensive with 2 vile reinvigorations and 2 brush with deaths as well as zealot's oath with vitality.

i'm not really sure if i should drop wicked ward as it's a nice way to get back to tanking boss hits when ES recharge starts again. so far i've done shaper, elder, shaper and elder guardians with Maven watching and it hasn't been an issue. i've done the shaper and elder guardian maven fight and i have to admit, it's nice being able to focus solely on dodging attacks while vortex drops everywhere. it isn't the fastest mapper or boss killer, but it's one of the safest builds for a reactive playstyle.

question - we need some flat fire damage on our gear to ignite using cinderswallow urn, correct?

"
anton2k4 написал:
decided to go with vortex as my league starter since i liked the idea of playing around the bosses' mechanics. switched from life/es to CI at around mid 80s, switched to LL once I was able to get a 6l shav. i was able to get a fractured +1 to cold for only 40c and managed to hit t2 cold dot multi after 4 essences. currently, i'm doing 3.1 sirus dps on my vortex according to POB. I opted for malediction instead of vile bastion since i am still using a chayula amulet though i still have to craft an unset ring in order to run a hextouch brand setup. currently sitting at just over 8.2k ES and i haven't had any issues with maps so far. i went pretty defensive with 2 vile reinvigorations and 2 brush with deaths as well as zealot's oath with vitality.

i'm not really sure if i should drop wicked ward as it's a nice way to get back to tanking boss hits when ES recharge starts again. so far i've done shaper, elder, shaper and elder guardians with Maven watching and it hasn't been an issue. i've done the shaper and elder guardian maven fight and i have to admit, it's nice being able to focus solely on dodging attacks while vortex drops everywhere. it isn't the fastest mapper or boss killer, but it's one of the safest builds for a reactive playstyle.

question - we need some flat fire damage on our gear to ignite using cinderswallow urn, correct?

you can also opt for adds fire damage to spells on jewels (did that in the past) assuming you can fit it in/get your hands on one and don't want to mess your gear up.
"
anton2k4 написал:

We use it to recover ES (and a bit of mana) in packs. Cobsuming ignited corpses isn't necessary.
Hello, can anyone help me out with the build?
For some reason i can't export my character with PoB and pastebin anymore.
PoB says i'm doing half the DpS shaks PoB besides our itens being not so different.
For some reason he has 6% more block than me.

Thank you
"
"
anton2k4 написал:

We use it to recover ES (and a bit of mana) in packs. Cobsuming ignited corpses isn't necessary.

i'm an idiot. forgot that you don't need to ignite mobs for the mana/es/life on kill effect. haha!

played around with my items a bit more and managed to replace the topaz with the unset. this allowed me to go double curse via hextouch with storm brand and as a bonus, allowed me to add aspect of the spider to the build. this pumped up the sirus dps to 3.57m with only a loss of 100 es

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация