[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
agm_ultimatex написал:
Yeah i didn't think of using deafening essence of woe. Thinking i could do scour suffixes from this boy

not great spell% though.

I don't think that wand is worth crafting. It cost 2ex to scour suffix's. You could just buy a good Sceptre base with fractured +1 to cold for 2ex-3ex and start from there.
any reason the build doesn't take zealot's oath?,seems like a no brainer,thoughts on taking it (haven't played LL before but did play CI before they nerfed it back in the day)

also assuming i already have a 6L shav's/prisma shield etc would i go straight to LL at end game or ci>slowly transition to LL.
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 18:55:37
"
Valkirth написал:
any reason the build doesn't take zealot's oath?,seems like a no brainer,thoughts on taking it (haven't played LL before but did play CI before they nerfed it back in the day)

also assuming i already have a 6L shav's/prisma shield etc would i go straight to LL at end game or ci>slowly transition to LL.

I do take it thank you.

Assuming you really have it, use your Shav and don't even think about CI.

I just spent the evening converting a carrion necro friend to vortex occultist and he couldn't be happier (his minions and himself kept on deciding to die at lv 93).
Could someone give me a suggestion on what to upgrade next? I feel like I am dying a little too frequently on t15/t16. Unfortunatly my resistances are balanced on a knifes edge, so if I replace something with them, I have to match the res or upgrade two things.
"
roselan написал:
"
Valkirth написал:

I do take it thank you.

Assuming you really have it, use your Shav and don't even think about CI.

I just spent the evening converting a carrion necro friend to vortex occultist and he couldn't be happier (his minions and himself kept on deciding to die at lv 93).

ahh ok thanks,yeah seemed like a good thing to have (remember using it for CI in the past),thanks for the help :)
"
donbrawler написал:
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
Yeah i didn't think of using deafening essence of woe. Thinking i could do scour suffixes from this boy

not great spell% though.

I don't think that wand is worth crafting. It cost 2ex to scour suffix's. You could just buy a good Sceptre base with fractured +1 to cold for 2ex-3ex and start from there.

Hey Don,

Excuse me for stalking your profile a bit, but I was wondering how much you bought the double damage mod watchers eye for? I've been considering between that or a +2 shavs for my next upgrade.
So I got a Headhunter today while using this build and was looking for suggestions on what to respec into. I've seen that it doesn't synergize very well with DoT and I don't want to sell it as it seems like it's kind of a nutty item. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
I payed 30ex for a badly rolled Watchers Eye and used around 20 divines to get a good roll.
"
IHaveABigWeenus написал:
So I got a Headhunter today while using this build and was looking for suggestions on what to respec into. I've seen that it doesn't synergize very well with DoT and I don't want to sell it as it seems like it's kind of a nutty item. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Re-Roll a Assassin.
Re-Roll Self Curse Occultist. Minimum Cost (150EX)
Sell it and get better upgrades on your cold dot.
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 23:49:32
"
donbrawler написал:
"
Seldric_ написал:
Question:

Any recommended crafting steps to make a wand for this build that isn't too expensive? I have the trigger socketed spells craft.

I was having trouble finding this in the guide, not sure if I missed it. I don't have a lot to spend on trade but maybe I just need to save up for a bit.

Honestly its to late in the league to craft one cheap. Wand bases are 5ex starting cost and for crappy wand bases.

Cheapest Method right now:
Buy a Sceptre from the trade search below and make sure your base has at least a strength requirement your character can equip. If your LL this should be easy as plenty Sceptre only have 85 strength requirement like the shield.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/DV7y7JVu5

Super Cheap Steps 1ex cost
1. Use Deafening Essence of Woe. This Guarantees 84-94% Spell Damage prefix

2. If you get super lucky and your third prefix hits Cold Dot or + 1 to spells you hit the jackpot.

3. Since you asked for cheap just settle for what you get on the first Essence and craft trigger. Depending how many Essences of WOE you have or want to spend on this step is up to you. Each Essence is 5 chaos right now.

More expensive steps 5-10ex cost
1. Use Deafening Essence of Woe. This Guarantees 84-94% Spell Damage prefix

2. If you get super lucky and your third prefix hits Cold Dot or + 1 to spells you hit the jackpot otherwise skip to 2a.

2a. If your third prefix is removable with harvest crafts and has at least 1 open suffix or is removable with harvest crafts too. remove the third prefix and 1 suffix and proceed to the next step otherwise go back to step 1.

3. Bench craft suffix called "Prefix Cannot be changed" and use scouring orb to clear all suffix's.

4. Bench Craft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers, Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, and +(18-20)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier.

I just got this wand, ill add trigger later. Anything I can do to improve it with harvest craft? If so what should I look for? And does the gem placement in the weapon matter?

Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 23:58:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация