[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
katonsew написал:

I have two curses now. I think that frostbite is better than temporal chains. But I'm dying too much and if I displace temporal chains I'll die more.

I was using Frostbite and Temp Chains for a while and finally put Flesh And Stone (in sand stance) instead of Temp Chains and I like it better. And you don't need the additional curse.

"
Roselan написал:

To apply curse, the best way remains frostbite on hit ring.

I'm working on it. Can't use the rings yet cause I'll need to fix my resists and respec a bit my tree but hopefully it works well. I will finally be able to remove blasphemy and curse gems to use more auras and aspect of the spider instead.

"
Arkannn написал:
"
katonsew написал:

I have two curses now. I think that frostbite is better than temporal chains. But I'm dying too much and if I displace temporal chains I'll die more.

I was using Frostbite and Temp Chains for a while and finally put Flesh And Stone (in sand stance) instead of Temp Chains and I like it better. And you don't need the additional curse.

"
Roselan написал:

To apply curse, the best way remains frostbite on hit ring.

I'm working on it. Can't use the rings yet cause I'll need to fix my resists and respec a bit my tree but hopefully it works well. I will finally be able to remove blasphemy and curse gems to use more auras and aspect of the spider instead.

funny you mention flash and stone as a guildy recommended i swap to that (especially as i just had a ring with frostbite on hit show up on ritual,i crafted it to cover stats/aspect of the spider and swapped temp to enfeeble.

i know it has no res on but i'm capped at the mo without them,plus i can now swap my other ring to a better one now i got str on my new one.
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 9 февр. 2021 г., 6:23:09
"
Just to re-iterate: DO NOT use a wand with the mod "Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells". This will ruin your EE and actually lower your damage.
when u was talking about the wands is it ok to have fire on it if it is good on rest of the stats or does it not work for the ee?
"
XtraYellow написал:
"
Just to re-iterate: DO NOT use a wand with the mod "Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells". This will ruin your EE and actually lower your damage.
when u was talking about the wands is it ok to have fire on it if it is good on rest of the stats or does it not work for the ee?

Anything but cold to spells is ok. If your wand is good, maybe it'll be better for you to remove Fire through Harvest and craft / aug something decent instead.
"
"
XtraYellow написал:
"

Anything but cold to spells is ok. If your wand is good, maybe it'll be better for you to remove Fire through Harvest and craft / aug something decent instead.

Worth noting that having a source of fire damage to spells somewhere on the gear is a huge QoL upgrade, otherwise getting the damage from Cinderswallow relies exclusively on flame-dashing, which is slightly on the questionable side, whereas the trigger setup for the most part takes care of ignite with some amount of flat fire added.

Wand is probably not the proper slot to put that fire damage, since it would take up a prefix thats better spent on multi or skill levels but its still something worth considering.

Would it be possible for anyone to suggest what my next investments should be? POB: https://pastebin.com/SXZWL1Fn. Thanks :)
Good Morning Everyone! I am really liking my current build but I do still get one shot.

I am sitting at about 5 million Sirus dps, 6860 ES, 1100 ES regen if I killed recently, 75/76% elemental resists but zero chaos resist. I am running both enfeeble and flesh and stone.

I am currently working on crafting a crusader unset ring with +2 socketed, chaos resist and ES but it is a work in progress.

Any recommendations to improve my build that I might be missing? Pathing errors? Better ES nodes for the buck? I am thinking I am good with damage but just need more survivability.

https://pastebin.com/tJeCZN6B

Are blocks really important here? I think to remove them and to add cluster jewel with damage. Also I will remove cluster damage with +100 es. Do you think I will die much more or it should work?
"
Roselan написал:
"
katonsew написал:
If I swap into Chayula, PoB says to me that I loose about 50% of my damage. Where can I get it back?)

Don't. Chayula is very bad. You don't need two curses, one is largely enough. You can still get it with whispers of doom if you like, but try to avoid blasphemy to apply your curses.

Hi there! What's wrong with blasphemy pls? Why are the other options better?
This will not screw up EE will it?

https://imgur.com/a/6yMp3CB

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация