[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Can you guys help me? My damage is pretty low, but I'm satisfied. I'm not satisfied with my survivibility. I can't even get 90 level because I'm constantly dying :(.
https://pastebin.com/tyi5N38M
Последняя редакция: katonsew. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 9:59:55
"
katonsew написал:
Can you guys help me? My damage is pretty low, but I'm satisfied. I'm not satisfied with my survivibility. I can't even get 90 level because I'm constantly dying :(.
https://pastebin.com/Piz0ny2X

Amulet is the best piece for your defences. Imo, it's better to use Chayula's, because it allows you to use Malediction, gives at least 3 more passive points from Whispers Of Doom tree and a lot of ES (20-25% from your total).
In the guide the info related to Glancing Blows should be updated, especially in the unique jewel section. In 3.13 it is 65% of damage from blocked hits. I started doing end-game investments to the build only to find out that very large Tread of Hope does not allow you allocating Glancing Blows since it's position in the tree has changed. The cost is 1 Exalted (console).

Otherwise very nice guide. I was hesitant at first since I tend to play minion builds, but wanted to try some more active play-style. It's very satisfying to run in the middle of a pack and see everything exploding with the help of Profane Bloom. The clear speed could be better though but can't have everything :)
"
Ma23ck написал:
What would be the best CI vaal regalia chest for the endgame build? I have the explode ascendancy node so i dont need explode but what is the best result i could get!

Vaal Regalia with synthesis implicit, maximum % es?

ty

its not the first time in the last few days and since start of the league that i dont get answered. Like i am ignored ! Infuriating. Asking feedback, questions. Nothing even when i am giving feedback etc. Like i am invisible

Последняя редакция: Ma23ck. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 9:32:00
"
"
katonsew написал:
https://pastebin.com/Piz0ny2X

Amulet is the best piece for your defences. Imo, it's better to use Chayula's, because it allows you to use Malediction, gives at least 3 more passive points from Whispers Of Doom tree and a lot of ES (20-25% from your total).

You are right, but without +2 amulet I loose about 50% of my DPS and I get only 900 ES. Not only vortex, but all the auras and hexes are boosted by the amulet.
Последняя редакция: katonsew. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 9:35:45
"
Ma23ck написал:
"
Ma23ck написал:
What would be the best CI vaal regalia chest for the endgame build? I have the explode ascendancy node so i dont need explode but what is the best result i could get!

ty

its not the first time in the last few days and since start of the league that i dont get answered. Like i am ignored ! Infuriating. Asking feedback, questions. Nothing even when i am giving feedback etc. Like i am invisible

I think most of active players here switched to LL quite a long time ago. So you don't get that much info for CI build.
I am not an expert in CI. I'd probably go for high ES, additional curse (so you save points in tree), eventually elem immune bench craft.
Otherwise probably like for the shavs, a high ES corrupted with +2 or +4 gems would be BIS for CI.

Again there are probably players with better knowledge about CI version...

Also use craft of exile, check all mods available from every influence and see what can be good... that's what we all do with rare items.
"
Ma23ck написал:
"
Ma23ck написал:

ty

I don't think that explode would be nice for Vortex, as you can't scale physical damage. Probably additional curse is the best stat on a bis Regalia for the build.
I was able to craft this amulet but am flustered on the best way to get the Cold Damage over Time multiplier added to it. I played around with the emulator on craftofexile.com and I did the aug cold then remove cold/add cold 30+ times without hitting it (With Prefixes cannot be changed on it).

I plan on removing the evasion then crafting 20% Energy Shield. If I can't get the Cold DoT Multiplier what else would you go for?

The only items I see you can really target are:
Suffix
-chance to evade hits (5% max)
-Regenerate % life per second (2% max)(I am using Zealots Oath)
-Regenerate # life per second (40 max)
-Increased Cold Damage (Max 26%)

Prefix
-Increased Spell Damage (Max 26%)

I could try to roll one of the energy shield prefix mods but non are really better unless you roll max % energy shield than what you can craft(22% vs 20%).

My current plan is to Augment cold once. If I don't get it then I have to decide if I want to put prefixes cannot be changed and Add/remove cold or try for something else from the list above.

Edit: I could remove Crit then Augment cold one more try then same as above.
Последняя редакция: lostpike. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 11:24:05
"
lostpike написал:
I was able to craft this amulet but am flustered on the best way to get the Cold Damage over Time multiplier added to it. I played around with the emulator on craftofexile.com and I did the aug cold then remove cold/add cold 30+ times without hitting it (With Prefixes cannot be changed on it).

I plan on removing the evasion then crafting 20% Energy Shield. If I can't get the Cold DoT Multiplier what else would you go for?

The only items I see you can really target are:
Suffix
-chance to evade hits (5% max)
-Regenerate % life per second (2% max)(I am using Zealots Oath)
-Regenerate # life per second (40 max)
-Increased Cold Damage (Max 26%)

Prefix
-Increased Spell Damage (Max 26%)

I could try to roll one of the energy shield prefix mods but non are really better unless you roll max % energy shield than what you can craft(22% vs 20%).

My current plan is to Augment cold once. If I don't get it then I have to decide if I want to put prefixes cannot be changed and Add/remove cold or try for something else from the list above.

Edit: I could remove Crit then Augment cold one more try then same as above.

1. Make sure you have full prefixes.
2. Empty your suffixes
3. Bench craft either % cold resistance or % cold damage.
4. Augment cold 2 times (in the worst case scenario). You are guaranteed to get % cold res or % cold damage (depends on your bench craft) and cold dot multi.
5. If you got % cold res through augment and don't want it (or if you got a low tier). swap cold res to fire or lightning and remove it.
Hey all. Still having fun with the build now that I'm into the LL phase but I am having some issues with survivability, especially on juicy T16 maps. Sirus wipes the floor with me per usual but I've come to accept that I'm just terrible at that fight (that last phase, ughhh). (:

Does anyone have any pointers on what I should focus on upgrading next? Not sure where I should chuck my limited funds for the most effect (~3ex).

I know my ES is probably low 5763 unbuffed / 6817 buffed.. what slot is best to get that extra push from? I'm thinking my rings and gloves are likely my weakest gear at this point.

POB: https://pastebin.com/TGjx8qRK

I deeply appreciate any and all advice!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация