[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Rings are really poor. You can get much more es on them. Boots, belt can also improve your es. I think if you've decided to play without mark of shaper, you can get two rings with at least 70 es that wouldn't cost a lot and it should greatly improve your stance.

I've managed to get 7.5k es w/o Chayula. Can someone give me advice what to do next? Upgrade the wand? Try to craft the gloves( ugh I don't really want to do it, it seems veryyyyy hard to do).
I'm thinking about new jewels or somethink like it. I don't feel blocks help me, so I want to refund them maybe.
Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/XH1cCNui
Последняя редакция: katonsew. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 12:03:48
"
feralferret написал:
Hey all. Still having fun with the build now that I'm into the LL phase but I am having some issues with survivability, especially on juicy T16 maps. Sirus wipes the floor with me per usual but I've come to accept that I'm just terrible at that fight (that last phase, ughhh). (:

Does anyone have any pointers on what I should focus on upgrading next? Not sure where I should chuck my limited funds for the most effect (~3ex).

I know my ES is probably low 5763 unbuffed / 6817 buffed.. what slot is best to get that extra push from? I'm thinking my rings and gloves are likely my weakest gear at this point.

POB: https://pastebin.com/TGjx8qRK

I deeply appreciate any and all advice!

Belt is probably the weakest part of your setup. If I were you, I would buy a Crusader's Crystal belt, get 20% def quality and start rerolling it with denses till t1/t2 flat and percent increase ES. Then aug def with blocked prefs through Harvest to get guaranteed ES recovery rate.
Another option to upgrade your build is to change your boots. The best value for money would be boots with 3 reses / 2 reses + attribute in suffixes, 25+% MS and some ES in prefs. For example, I've bought mine for 2ex (check my profile).
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 12:06:03
If I swap into Chayula, PoB says to me that I loose about 50% of my damage. Where can I get it back?)
"
katonsew написал:
If I swap into Chayula, PoB says to me that I loose about 50% of my damage. Where can I get it back?)

Don't. Chayula is very bad. You don't need two curses, one is largely enough. You can still get it with whispers of doom if you like, but try to avoid blasphemy to apply your curses.

For people that use CI:

Explody or Ailment immunity and other good stuffs use a prefix. Today's vaal regalia don't reach as high ES as before, so you can plan on 400-450es vaal regalia with 2 ES prefix, and 700-750 with 3. Ok You can get a synth base but the budget is probably 30ex+. Nerfs to vaal ragalia ES is another reason to go LL.

Good suffix to look for are shaper/crusader "6% ES recovery on kill" (this totally op) and "12% increased Intelligence" (which is totally op if elevated as it gives +1 to int gems!).

If you want want ailment immunity, you better of with a dodge medium cluster or a megalomaniac with "Elegant Form". And that you can do in LL too.

The core of CI build is still block imo. But getting full block is getting hard and glancing blows blows. Yet another reason to switch to LL...
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 13:36:52
love the build..was looking to take this as far as I can with a 100ex budget..the POB doesn't go past lvl 90..any recommendations on making it stronger at that stage?
"
Roselan написал:
"
katonsew написал:

Don't. Chayula is very bad. You don't need two curses, one is largely enough. You can still get it with whispers of doom if you like, but try to avoid blasphemy to apply your curses.

Thanks.
I have two curses now. I think that frostbite is better than temporal chains. But I'm dying too much and if I displace temporal chains I'll die more.
And why do you say that I should avoid blasphemy? Don't really want to selfcast curses, it's enough for me to use all these flasks and spells.
And I don't understand where I should invest my points though, If I don't use the second curse.
Maybe you can suggest me something?
If you are interested in this matter there is my pob https://pastebin.com/XH1cCNui

Personally I'm looking into placing one large cluster jewel (Deep Chill, Prismatic Heart, Widespread Destruction (this one we do not use) + two medium (Deep Chill + Vile Reinvigoration), (Vile Reinvigoration + Brush With Dead))
But I don't see where I get points for that.
And I'll have to delete my Energy from Naught, what will cause me to die more.
I'm confused so.
"
waldenbooks63 написал:
love the build..was looking to take this as far as I can with a 100ex budget..the POB doesn't go past lvl 90..any recommendations on making it stronger at that stage?

Can't see your character or anything, but the big money is probably in a double corrupted Shavs, non multi modded +2 wand, GG triple mod Watchers Eye, max level/max quality skill/support/awakened gems.

Lots of ways to burn money.
"
omglapizza написал:
"
waldenbooks63 написал:

Can't see your character or anything, but the big money is probably in a double corrupted Shavs, non multi modded +2 wand, GG triple mod Watchers Eye, max level/max quality skill/support/awakened gems.

Lots of ways to burn money.

He said his budget is 100ex, not 1000ex :D, double corrupted shav does not sell that cheap.
"
katonsew написал:
"
Roselan написал:
"
katonsew написал:

Thanks.
I have two curses now. I think that frostbite is better than temporal chains. But I'm dying too much and if I displace temporal chains I'll die more.
And why do you say that I should avoid blasphemy? Don't really want to selfcast curses, it's enough for me to use all these flasks and spells.
And I don't understand where I should invest my points though, If I don't use the second curse.
Maybe you can suggest me something?
If you are interested in this matter there is my pob https://pastebin.com/XH1cCNui

Personally I'm looking into placing one large cluster jewel (Deep Chill, Prismatic Heart, Widespread Destruction (this one we do not use) + two medium (Deep Chill + Vile Reinvigoration), (Vile Reinvigoration + Brush With Dead))
But I don't see where I get points for that.
And I'll have to delete my Energy from Naught, what will cause me to die more.
I'm confused so.

To apply curse, the best way remains frostbite on hit ring. Using "storm brand - curse on hit - curse" to cast manually or in your trigger wand works too. Then you cast frost bomb on bosses manually.

Maybe even with cast on crit, but it has to be tested.

I use cyclone - cwc - frosbite - ele weakness (in elder fortify boots). You need a scepter an move slowly. But it's solid.

You can replace ele weakness with enfeeble. enfeeble provides better defense than temp chain.

You can try to find crazy sirus gloves with double curses too, but if your dont use high es fingerless gloves, you might as asneath's.

And clusters, go for them! In LL i like aura effect one, but the cdot ones are good too. I can't honestly judge which is better.
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 15:26:10
"

To apply curse, the best way remains frostbite on hit ring. Using "storm brand - curse on hit - curse" to cast manually or in your trigger wand works too. Then you cast frost bomb on bosses manually.

Maybe even with cast on crit, but it has to be tested.

I use cyclone - cwc - frosbite - ele weakness (in elder fortify boots). You need a scepter an move slowly. But it's solid.

You can replace ele weakness with enfeeble. enfeeble provides better defense than temp chain.

You can try to find crazy sirus gloves with double curses too, but if your dont use high es fingerless gloves, you might as asneath's.

And clusters, go for them! In LL i like aura effect one, but the cdot ones are good too. I can't honestly judge which is better.
ok so if blasphemy isn't the way to go what would be best used in its place? other defence aura's?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация