[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:

I was looking at the skill tree and if you take the 2 points in power charge near the Mystic Bulwark passive then you'll also get an additional 4% spell power per power charge. That will be 20% spell damage, 30% increased damage, 30% increased aoe, and 200% crit chance.

How are you generating Power Charges in the build?

I know Cold Snap grants Frenzy but I don't recall ever having a Power Charge active but I don't have an end game build set up yet.

edit: Oh wait I think you guys are talking about changing the ascendency to Forbidden Power. Are you able to sustain max Power Charges this way? I looks like it takes at ~4 seconds to generate 1 Power Charge using Vortex's mana cost.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 17:20:23
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:

I was looking at the skill tree and if you take the 2 points in power charge near the Mystic Bulwark passive then you'll also get an additional 4% spell power per power charge. That will be 20% spell damage, 30% increased damage, 30% increased aoe, and 200% crit chance.

How are you generating Power Charges in the build?

I know Cold Snap grants Frenzy but I don't recall ever having a Power Charge active but I don't have an end game build set up yet.

edit: Oh wait I think you guys are talking about changing the ascendency to Forbidden Power. Are you able to sustain max Power Charges this way? I looks like it takes at ~4 seconds to generate 1 Power Charge using Vortex's mana cost.

It very easily maintains full power charges because the timer resets each time you get one.

Been playing with Forbidden Power for a little bit now and I am not sold on it. The extra aoe is barely noticeable and the extra dps seems negligible.
"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:

It very easily maintains full power charges because the timer resets each time you get one.

Been playing with Forbidden Power for a little bit now and I am not sold on it. The extra aoe is barely noticeable and the extra dps seems negligible.

thanks for the update. I took a peak in POB and the damage increase is tiny.

That is a shame about the AOE. I swear every time I cast Vortex I think, damn, just a little bigger and it takes out all these outlier guys.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:

thanks for the update. I took a peak in POB and the damage increase is tiny.

That is a shame about the AOE. I swear every time I cast Vortex I think, damn, just a little bigger and it takes out all these outlier guys.

Just want to chime in for people that may not know how to check Vortex's AoE.

On PoB, select "Calcs" on upper left, look for the small orange box titled "Skill Type-Specific Stats", the last line is "Radius" with a number next to it, if you hover over the number, you get a visual depiction of the radius. You can change gear, gems, or tree and see if it affects that number and by how much.

Edit: Make sure Vortex is selected in the white box at the top.
Последняя редакция: IchiMorghulis. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 18:33:51
Hey Shak, just had a peep at your current character (thanks for making it public). Your passives looks quite different to what i've been following in the PoB. I'm only L50 but i'm a bit of a gimp, melt most content but Ultimatums almost always insta gib me.

Should I switch to follow the passive tree you are currently rolling with? Or are you doing some experimental thing?

I've been operating under the assumption that if i follow the PoB, once i start to hit maps i'll be less squishy gimp and more demi god. Or am i doing it totally wrong lol. I did just buy a 3B1G Rime Gaze for 1c so that was nice, uncorrupted.

I'm using this PoB - PoB: https://pastebin.com/1iyNu0PX

It looks very different to what you're doing and a few other people in this thread. Sorry i'm a huge noob
Последняя редакция: Xierg. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 21:45:22
I had originally wanted to go LL directly as recommended in the thread but now I realize it will be a long time until I can afford a 5 link Shavs.

So I decided to make the switch to CI. I have 5140 ES at level 77. This feels kind of low but I will see how it goes since I am still in white maps and I have a few pieces of gear I need to convert to ES.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I had originally wanted to go LL directly as recommended in the thread but now I realize it will be a long time until I can afford a 5 link Shavs.

So I decided to make the switch to CI. I have 5140 ES at level 77. This feels kind of low but I will see how it goes since I am still in white maps and I have a few pieces of gear I need to convert to ES.

Just looked at your character, you are using a similar passive tree to Shak which is not in the PoB. I'm thinking i'm really missing something!!

Are you following a PoB or just kind of doing your own thing?

This may be why I'm such a gimp :(
Hi , I'm looking to the links in the chaos inoculation part of the build, and how do you proc profane bloom, the only curse that we use is in the orb of storm and you are no casting that constanly, what I'm not seeing?
Hey Shak I just recently obtained a 5S/4L Shavs from a yellow tier ramparts (lol) and considering I am currently in CI and that I started POE during harvest league do you have any tips on how I handle this item?
Последняя редакция: Chippaye. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 21:43:56
"
Xierg написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Just looked at your character, you are using a similar passive tree to Shak which is not in the PoB. I'm thinking i'm really missing something!!

Are you following a PoB or just kind of doing your own thing?

This may be why I'm such a gimp :(

I am following the POB.

In the POB, make sure on the tree page you are selecting the correct tree.

Look at the very bottom on the left of the tree and you will see a drop down menu in which you can select from one of many trees. Select the one that best matches what you want to do.

My guess from your comments is that you are looking at the Low Life tree instead of the CI tree.

Let me know if this helps.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 22:00:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация