[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
catire31 написал:
Hi , I'm looking to the links in the chaos inoculation part of the build, and how do you proc profane bloom, the only curse that we use is in the orb of storm and you are no casting that constanly, what I'm not seeing?

Before you get the trigger wand, you have to self cast Orb of Storms to apply the curse in the CI version if you want to proc Profane Bloom.

After you get the trigger wand, the curse will by automatically cast periodically via the wand.
Would it be just awful if I used energy leech somewhere in this build, on vortex or cold snap? I need some more tankiness if I can get it
"
Eunomic написал:
Would it be just awful if I used energy leech somewhere in this build, on vortex or cold snap? I need some more tankiness if I can get it

Unfortunately, Leech requires a "hit".

Most of our damage spells employ Damage Over Time, which does not "hit".
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Xierg написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I had originally wanted to go LL directly as recommended in the thread but now I realize it will be a long time until I can afford a 5 link Shavs.

So I decided to make the switch to CI. I have 5140 ES at level 77. This feels kind of low but I will see how it goes since I am still in white maps and I have a few pieces of gear I need to convert to ES.

Just looked at your character, you are using a similar passive tree to Shak which is not in the PoB. I'm thinking i'm really missing something!!

Are you following a PoB or just kind of doing your own thing?

This may be why I'm such a gimp :(

I am following the POB.

In the POB, make sure on the tree page you are selecting the correct tree.

Look at the very bottom on the left of the tree and you will see a drop down menu in which you can select from one of many trees. Select the one that best matches what you want to do.

My guess from your comments is that you are looking at the Low Life tree instead of the CI tree.

Let me know if this helps.

It turns out that my noobness/stupidity is way more than i thought :( i was just following the tree as it showed which is "LL Tree with 2 Clusters".. FML

I have tried to respec as much as possible back to the "Act 10" tree.

In terms of progression, after the Act 10 tree. Would it be in order;

LL Tree 0 Clusters
LL Tree with 2 Clusters
CI Tree Level 80
Final CI Tree with Cluster

So the end game build is Final CI Tree with Cluster?
"
Xierg написал:

It turns out that my noobness/stupidity is way more than i thought :( i was just following the tree as it showed which is "LL Tree with 2 Clusters".. FML

LL Tree 0 Clusters
LL Tree with 2 Clusters
CI Tree Level 80

The order of progression is usually this:

CI Tree Level 80
LL Tree 0 Clusters
LL Tree with 2 Clusters

LL is the most powerful version of the build damage wise but also the most expensive.

If you enjoy CI, you can end at Final CI Tree with Cluster

As a general note, never be upset about not knowing something, revel in learning something new instead :)

I have played this game since 2014 and I swear I rarely go a day playing with out learning something new.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 23:50:15
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Xierg написал:

LL Tree 0 Clusters
LL Tree with 2 Clusters
CI Tree Level 80

The order of progression is usually this:

CI Tree Level 80
LL Tree 0 Clusters
LL Tree with 2 Clusters

LL is the most powerful version of the build damage wise but also the most expensive.

If you enjoy CI, you can end at Final CI Tree with Cluster

As a general note, never be upset about not knowing something, revel in learning something new instead :)

I have played this game since 2014 and I swear I rarely go a day playing with out learning something new.

Thank you so much!! This has helped me massively, i was going a little crazy trying to work out what i had done wrong, thank you :)

Looking at your character has been very helpful also. That's a good approach, I'll reflect on that a bit. Thanks again
The 8 second trigger change really feels awful to map with in my experience so far. I've been using a garbage wand that just has basic spell damage implicit with the 4 second trigger version from the unveil and the difference is night & day. With the 8 second trigger, mapping with EE feels pretty bad. 4 seconds it's perfectly fine though. But trying to get a 4 second trigger wand with other viable mods like cold dot multi or +1 spell gems is gonna be real expensive merely due to the luck involved with getting it, it's just pre rng luck that you get a veiled wand, and the wand has good mods, and then you're lucky enough to get the trigger unveil from jun on top of it. Some comparable wands I've seen like that are 10+ exalts, which isn't too bad but more than I can spend right now.

The build is fine though aside from the trigger nerf. I don't plan on staying EE once I go LL. Just want it to help offset the lower damage of the CI version. My main problem this league has been map sustain. I'm not doing anything differently than I'd normally do but I've hit this wall right around awakening level 3 where I cannot get high enough tier maps to drop in order to spawn 3 watchstone conquerors. The drop rng has been VERY frustrating so far, and I didn't want to have to resort to buying maps just yet. Eventually the flood gates will open though. I'm alching/chiseling and using fragments/scarabs as I go, getting every bonus objective I can and it's still been a struggle.
Последняя редакция: KFieLdGaming. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 0:59:38
Heya,

As a matter of interest, I unveiled the trigger craft when running low level maps, so it does not appear to have an ilvl 75 requirement. Been running tier 3 and 4 maps with Jun missions and managed to get it (takes 2 unveils instead of 3 as before).

Cheers,
Dear Vortex maniacs :-)... i am on the search for an ultra tanky version of a vortex build, damage is secondary for me, i have shaks wonderful build,big ducks creeping frost version and a version from playlikejay. is there anybody out there, who could give me advice what to do if u wanna build a "vortex fortress?" i am absolutely no pro gamer, so my little goals in poe are playing high red maps and doing ultimatums.
thanks guys.....
Последняя редакция: Karmoth666. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 2:21:23
Hello,
I started using a level 1 CWDT elemental weakness setup and I think it did wonders to profane bloom clear speed.

My question is how good is the clear without profane bloom?

thanx..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация