[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Monti_Jones написал:
"
Tannhauser1 написал:

On Medium Cluster jewel, make sure to get one with adds 4 Passive skills only (with 5+ you have to take extra skill points) and best would be to combine it with 2nd notable either Vile Reinvigoration, Deep Chill, or Exposure Therapy.

Then also buy a small cluster jewel with Energy from Naught.

are you sure about the cluster jewels? because iirc, 5 and 4 passive mediums are the same point wise, if you just want to get to the notables. the same should be true for 8 and 9 passive larges. did they change that?

4 and 5 are the same point wise as you can skip a node.

8 and 9 are not.

Here is a summary

Large cluster jewel:

9 passives: spend 8 skill points for all essentials

8 passives: spend 7 skill points for all essentials

Medium cluster jewel:

5 passives: spend 4 skill points for all essentials

4 passives: spend 4 skill points for all essentials
On the LL(no Cluster) couldn't we take the two 10% increased aoe nodes by Blast Radius instead of the 2 int nodes between Foresight and the jewel socket?
"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:
On the LL(no Cluster) couldn't we take the two 10% increased aoe nodes by Blast Radius instead of the 2 int nodes between Foresight and the jewel socket?

yes. You trade off a small amount of ES for a small amount of AOE.

You could even go one node further if you want. You can remove three int nodes above the Thread of Hope jewel socket, and then take one more AOE node in the Blast Radius cluster.
Your low life no cluster setup can save 4 points by speccing that one point in-between the witch jewel socket and the shield nodes and then removing 5 int points at the top of the tree.
IGN - Osheri
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:

yes. You trade off a small amount of ES for a small amount of AOE.

You could even go one node further if you want. You can remove three int nodes above the Thread of Hope jewel socket, and then take one more AOE node in the Blast Radius cluster.

Here is what I did.

https://pastebin.com/yDigmayf
"
Aramoris написал:
Hey Guys, enjoying the build but got 2 questions:

Why is everyone running Vaal Clarity?
I see no gain but it soaks the souls for the other vaal spells.

Thanks in Advance :)

I was wondering this as well. Even without Cinderswallow it seems impossible to run low on mana. Is Clarity only being used because of Watcher's Eye or does this have another purpose that I am overlooking?
When switching to CI is it better to get a crytal belt with tons of ES or is there a particular reason Bated Breath is better? The only thing I can think of is the energy shield recharge rate but I don't know how much that helps. I can afford a pretty good crytal belt if I want to.
Hey just rerolled my BA Elementalist to Cold Dot and while the survivability is awesome (sitting at ~9100 ES) I'm really struggling with A4 Conquerors, as my single target feels really low.

I know not all of my gems are 20/20, but is there something I could do to improve this further? Currently playing with 1 medium cluster with Brush With Death:

Скрытый текст

I think the main upgrades should be Cinderswallow and maybe a better wand? I'm quite confused what to upgrade next.

Or single target as CI is definitely low and I should aim to swap to LL (Currently have around 8-10 ex, but could sell some of my current gear)?
"
murilomuka написал:
Hey just rerolled my BA Elementalist to Cold Dot and while the survivability is awesome (sitting at ~9100 ES) I'm really struggling with A4 Conquerors, as my single target feels really low.

I know not all of my gems are 20/20, but is there something I could do to improve this further? Currently playing with 1 medium cluster with Brush With Death:

Скрытый текст

I think the main upgrades should be Cinderswallow and maybe a better wand? I'm quite confused what to upgrade next.

Or single target as CI is definitely low and I should aim to swap to LL (Currently have around 8-10 ex, but could sell some of my current gear)?

I don't think the Cinder is going to increase your dps at all but a new wand would definitely help. Also get a 21 Vortex. I might be missing it but I also don't see a curse in your setup.

The single target dps for me was feeling really bad as CI as well. I am just now finishing the switch to LL but haven't tried it.
Thanks for this build! Did a slight variation of this build, using 1 cluster jewel and replacing trigger wand with enlightened setup to run flesh and stone as my 8th aura for blind on enemies. Also using frostbite on hit ring for 100% profane bloom uptime so just using stormbrand to trigger EE and temp chains on bosses. Lvl 94 LL with 9.7k ES tanking most shit. The only downside to this build is dot stuff like ignite and poison which messes up my 800ES regen per second but apart from that I am steam rolling everything since you just run around all the time dodging all boss attacks while temp chains + chill slows them down like crazy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация