[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Talekeeper написал:
Didn't quite see this, but how would I go about making the build even more tanky? I'm getting occasional freezes whenever I start an ultimatum encounter that can at times kill me, !

You must be having a problem other than freezing. You have Frigid Wake allocated. You are freeze and chill immune.

Heh, not sure if you're being sarcastic or maybe I just needed to word it better - I'll assume it's the latter. I'm getting the occasional freeze in that my game is freezing up as it tries to load all the assets/effects/whateverthefuckingelsebloatingthegame and it sometimes gets me killed before I can react or do anything. I figure just making myself tanky to the point where I can survive that would be nice. :)
Ultimatums - currently impossible for me.

For you high level guys, do they become possible for this build? Or is this build not able to cut it? Without insane currency investment at least.

It makes me sad having to either run past all the Ultimatums, or lose XP :(
"
Xierg написал:

For you high level guys, do they become possible for this build? Or is this build not able to cut it? Without insane currency investment at least.

Hey man, after cindeswallow or a really budget option is Brush with death.
After i got brush with death i didn't lose a single ultimatum
"
Clerith написал:
All right, I made the transition to LL. I got the gear, but zero clusters. Slightly ironically, I feel like the damage didn't improve that much, while the survivability did, due to the ES regen.

A few questions:

Due to being on a budget, I couldn't fit in Aspect of the Spider for now. As a consequence, I have a lot of unreserved mana. Any suggestions?

What does Vaal Clarity do for the build? I feel like it's not doing anything? I'm ready to be proven wrong.

After doing the LL swap, just how much should I prioritize the regen nodes, like Shaper and Quick Recovery? Are they more important than, say, Insightfulness? Or should I remove some other node for them?

And damn, the attributes really are a bitch to fit in without massively bloating the price.

My next upgrades are anointing and qualitying Presence, getting a Cinderswallow, and then 6l Shavs, followed by 21 Vortex. (and fixing my ascension tomorrow). If anyone wants to chime in, you're more than welcome.

Edit: if I'm not sure about Clarity, have a lot of unreserved mana, and prefer passive curses... what do people think about Blasphemy setups? ...How good is Blasphemy + Profane Bloom for clear?

The moment you realise your Shav's is a 3L not a 5L :)

As romulotl13 pointed out, think you have to get some more links mate.

Cheers,
"
Talekeeper написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Talekeeper написал:
Didn't quite see this, but how would I go about making the build even more tanky? I'm getting occasional freezes whenever I start an ultimatum encounter that can at times kill me, !

You must be having a problem other than freezing. You have Frigid Wake allocated. You are freeze and chill immune.

Heh, not sure if you're being sarcastic or maybe I just needed to word it better - I'll assume it's the latter. I'm getting the occasional freeze in that my game is freezing up as it tries to load all the assets/effects/whateverthefuckingelsebloatingthegame and it sometimes gets me killed before I can react or do anything. I figure just making myself tanky to the point where I can survive that would be nice. :)

Sorry, I wasn't being sarcastic, I honestly thought you meant your character was being frozen, not the game lagging. Sorry about that misunderstanding.
"
romulotl13 написал:
"
Xierg написал:

This gives me some hope, thank you! For Brush with Dead, did you get that via a Cluster Jewel or just via the Passive Tree? I'm guessing via a Cluster Jewel, i can't even find it on the tree lol
"
Xierg написал:

Your tree and gems look very different to mine at the same level, and POB shows me doing about 5 times the damage as you (100k vs 20k for Vortex). Are you by any chance using the LL tree to level with?
"
Werra написал:
"
Xierg написал:

Your tree and gems look very different to mine at the same level, and POB shows me doing about 5 times the damage as you (100k vs 20k for Vortex). Are you by any chance using the LL tree to level with?

Yes :(

I really messed up, only realised i was following the same tree at about level 60. Trying to fix it as much as i can but it's a mess, need more regrets, alot more!! I even have a TB so have Vortex 6 Linked :(
"
Xierg написал:
"
romulotl13 написал:
"
Xierg написал:

This gives me some hope, thank you! For Brush with Dead, did you get that via a Cluster Jewel or just via the Passive Tree? I'm guessing via a Cluster Jewel, i can't even find it on the tree lol

Yes, it is only on a cluster jewel.

They are cheap and on small clusters.
"
romulotl13 написал:

I just looked to your char and see that you are using a 3 link on vortex. Maybe that's why your damage did not go up ?

Holy fucking shit. Buying all the gear and transitioning at 2am on a fever brain shows its flaws.

Thank you so much. So I had identical tooltip dot with a 3l... I see, that certainly explains some things.

Edit: 6 linked my Shavs in 15 fusings, blessing in disguise. Tooltip went up by a lot too. With 6l Shavs, it's almost triple.
Последняя редакция: Clerith. Время: 22 апр. 2021 г., 4:21:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация