[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

So an update on my build,

I ditched Cold Snap completely. And Flame Dash, and my quicksilver flask.

I now never stop, at all. Vortex is my only dps skill. The exact opposite to what I initially planned!

I use The Stampede (blight boots), with frostblink linked to bonechill with my trademarked cyclone - cwc - frostbolt. Like Vortex Frostblink is instant, and like Vortex it doesn't stop channeling. This is pretty cool.

Between Stampede cooldown reduction for movement skills and frostblink cooldown reduction proportional to the number of mobs, I feel I'm playing Flicker at times XD

But it's not only a gimmick, it's hard for mobs to hit you. The bonechilled trail it leaves behind helps a lot with survivability too. It takes a while to get used to not be able "double" tap the movement skill, like you can with flame dash thou. (maybe equip both at first, overall for sirus fight).

Of course I overinvested in the build, but it feels pretty nice now.
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 14:35:32
"
Roselan написал:

I now never stop, at all. Vortex is my only dps skill. The exact opposite to what I initially planned!

I use The Stampede (blight boots), with frostblink linked to bonechill with my trademarked cyclone - cwc - frostbolt. Like Vortex Frostblink is instant, and like Vortex it doesn't stop channeling. This is pretty cool.

Between Stampede cooldown reduction for movement skills and frostblink cooldown reduction proportional to the number of mobs, I feel I'm playing Flicker at times XD

But it's not only a gimmick, it's hard for mobs to hit you. The bonechilled trail it leaves behind helps a lot with survivability too. It takes a while to get used to not be able "double" tap the movement skill, like you can with flame dash thou. (maybe equip both at first, overall for sirus fight).

Thanks, gonna try this. Get divergent hatred, which gives increased MS while on the chilled ground!
"
Roselan написал:

Thanks, gonna try this. Get divergent hatred, which gives increased MS while on the chilled ground!
"
MrKossa написал:
"
Roselan написал:

as expected with The Stampede, speed is fixed at +50%. Divergent Hatred doesn't modify this. But I would definitively use it with any other boots.
So i've gotten the doedre's scorn lunaris circlet... and that could work wonders with the hextouch links but the thing is that i have a helmet that gives more ES, resistances, and has a 40% cold snap damage enchantment.

is it worth to change into the lunaris unique? or should i keep my current helmet. ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Keysion/characters
linking my character cuz i have no idea how to post the items here. sorry for being a noob.
Your profile tab is private, can't see nothing

Doedre scorn does practically nothing for us 20% inc dmg is puny, curse duration we don't care, curse level is okayish i guess.

Keep your helmet.
"
Roselan написал:
"
MrKossa написал:
"
Roselan написал:

as expected with The Stampede, speed is fixed at +50%. Divergent Hatred doesn't modify this. But I would definitively use it with any other boots.

Very nice take on the build! Currently trying out, but somehow very often seeing the resists cold tag, could it be because of:
1. Frostblink triggers Elemental Equilibriuim (Cold resistance)
2. Frost bomb triggers Elemental Equilibriuim (Cold resistance)
Hey everyone,

For people only on the forums, I apologize for what must seem like a huge lack of updates. If you're in the Discord, stream, or YouTube, you know that's anything but true.

In truth, I've put more work into Cold Dot updates this league than any time since writing the initial guide. With 2 PoBs updated that I'm satisfied with for the remainder of 3.15, I'll be diving back into the guide updates this week that we're started a few days ago.

I should be taking down Sirus 8 tonight on stream around 6pm EST and then beginning my SSF "re-league-start" as Cold DoT to ensure it still works as well in SSF. I can't recommend enough joining the Discord, and a huge thanks to everyone working on answering questions and giving updates in the comments. ( Roselan, looking at you <3 )

Thanks!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
LekkerKopjeKoffie написал:

Very nice take on the build! Currently trying out, but somehow very often seeing the resists cold tag, could it be because of:
1. Frostblink triggers Elemental Equilibriuim (Cold resistance)
2. Frost bomb triggers Elemental Equilibriuim (Cold resistance)

In practice I can shatter most mobs with frostblink. It's very visible if you blink in the middle of a pack of porcupines ^_^. It's to the point that I'm considering trying to increase my chances to freeze. That will be down the line, I don't feel like to dive into that right now.

As we spin we hit mobs with our scepter. Hatred convert some phys damage to cold damage. This is the first reason mobs are cold resistant. If you use elder boots with fortify, I can only encourage you to socket Brutality alongside cyclone - cwc - frostbolt. That's what I did previous leagues.

But then I wouldn't play with frost blink either as it's only the stampede cooldown reduction that makes frost blink viable. Flamme dash hits for fire too.

Last league I did try culling strike, infused channeling and even flame wall, but brutality worked best. Flame wall is plenty fun to melt your friend's HO thou ;) Alternatively, you can use gmp as fourth link, and use a normal cobalt jewel instead of frozen trail for more dps. End game, I keep another setup for maven and sirus: cyclone - cwc - frostbite - ele weakness, with a Mark of the Shaper + elder ring setup This is the max dps setup.

Is it possible to do this build with a stafF?? i really like using a staff ofcourse this will be more expensive i'm guessing so more for end game?? but what do you think?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация