[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

For those following the CwC branch.

I just found out that anomalous frostbolt deals less damage but has a chance to apply frost exposure (10 %). Its a bit less than frostbomb, but it is still a good reason to drop it and have an extra gem slot!
Последняя редакция: MrKossa. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 7:41:01
Does this still feel great defensively? Is it a good choice if you don't know or aren't great with end game bossing mechanics yet?
"
fiyawerx написал:
Does this still feel great defensively? Is it a good choice if you don't know or aren't great with end game bossing mechanics yet?

I am only in high yellow, low red maps but after you get your first full cluster juwel setup it is fine. People complain about issue with phys damage, but the blind on cast chance + Rumis (with trigger when hitting a rare/unique) solved that issue for me.
EDIT: You still sometimes get oneshot, but that is kinda the theme of this league for every build until you get better gear. There is a reason almost every HC streamers farms white/yellow maps.
Последняя редакция: Aeres. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 16:00:55
so i found this sick wand with the fractured mod in HCSSF then i hit the all gems luckily as well. Any thoughts on best way to craft it? YOLO Anull off the mana then multimod?

https://ibb.co/mhBKZWh
Последняя редакция: Esco420. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 5:37:09
I'm Lv 92 now and have (at least I think I have^^) decent gear. But dying is very frequent, I guess I never died that often in softcore league. Leveling from Lv 89 on was only possible in heists for me. Red maps, even in magic, were deadly, rare red T14+ maps are very difficult although damage seems nice.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong (if so, pls tell me, profile is open and I will provide gear in this answer). I didn't allocate EE because my playstyle is more like 1-2 buttons and I would always use it wrong.

"
Shatiya написал:
I'm Lv 92 now and have (at least I think I have^^) decent gear. But dying is very frequent, I guess I never died that often in softcore league. Leveling from Lv 89 on was only possible in heists for me. Red maps, even in magic, were deadly, rare red T14+ maps are very difficult although damage seems nice.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong (if so, pls tell me, profile is open and I will provide gear in this answer). I didn't allocate EE because my playstyle is more like 1-2 buttons and I would always use it wrong.

Rumi's flask with automated use (pref on hit rare or unique enemy) and panic Vaal Discipline button helped me a lot. Vaal skill is very powerful, it revived me under stacks of corrupted blood many times.
And change Vitality in your ring to Flesh and Stone (use sand). Blinded nearby enemies is really helpfull.

And there is a common mod for league monsters — Culling Strike. It just kills you if you're less than 10% HP — we're on low-life always and this killed me often. I found the solution in swapping gems. Swap Zealotry in your shield with Discipline in your weapon. This fixed random oneshots for me. :)

Hope this helps.

EDIT: are you shure you don't need elusive passives?

Plus you can get one free passive here, i suppose it was used by an accident:
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Последняя редакция: allumino. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 10:14:08
"
allumino написал:
"
Shatiya написал:

Rumi's flask with automated use (pref on hit rare or unique enemy) and panic Vaal Discipline button helped me a lot. Vaal skill is very powerful, it revived me under stacks of corrupted blood many times.
And change Vitality in your ring to Flesh and Stone (use sand). Blinded nearby enemies is really helpfull.

And there is a common mod for league monsters — Culling Strike. It just kills you if you're less than 10% HP — we're on low-life always and this killed me often. I found the solution in swapping gems. Swap Zealotry in your shield with Discipline in your weapon. This fixed random oneshots for me. :)

Hope this helps.

EDIT: are you shure you don't need elusive passives?

Plus you can get one free passive here, i suppose it was used by an accident:

Well thanks! This is very helpful. Although I can't switch around much with the auras, as I'm running Purity of Elements (can't fit them in gear and Watcher's Eye benefits a bit).
"
Shatiya написал:

Well thanks! This is very helpful. Although I can't switch around much with the auras, as I'm running Purity of Elements (can't fit them in gear and Watcher's Eye benefits a bit).

Just swap your Anomalous Discipline in your scepter with Zealotry in your Prism Guardian. You'll reserve less HP and more mana and it protects you from Culling Strike. Thats what i definately recommend.
From that point (i see you're implementing some changes) you should start to die less. :)

Elusive-nodes — just give them a chance. If it won't feel useful, just change them for something you wish more. :)

Ah, and from now on, i suppose, you won't need a regen-node.

Shak changed it to Wicked Ward and it's a different way to sustain energy shield. Especially without Vitality and Life Flask.
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Последняя редакция: allumino. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 12:25:02
3.15 Cold DoT for Everyone Low-Life PoB : https://pastebin.com/yVCfM3Dk

Default LL lvl95 tree only allocated 96 points, Lvl100 tree has 99 points.

POB community fork, Version 2.6.0

#Edit Found updated POB. Thanks for the guide.
Последняя редакция: destroyallmonters. Время: 5 авг. 2021 г., 11:18:38
I have more ideas, mainly for CwC frostbolt branch, but not only!

1. If we use Disorienting Display notable passive, Flesh of Stone is IMO waste of slot and mana (especially if you play CwC frostbolt - you literally cast elemental spell every 0.35 s, so everything is perma blinded). ~ 10 % damage reduction from damage outside the circle is meh for such price.

2. If you have Eye of Chaylua, you can drop Vile Bastion, and go for Profane Bloom. Since casting Storm Brand to get Explosions is viable, but not convenient, I went for 3. curse (it is very close to Influence on passive tree) casted with Blasphemy - Despair. It gives over 30 % more damage with Dota + chaos resist reduction, which synergizes very well with newly acquired explosions. It can be Temporal Chains, if you are over 30 % exp to next level and dont wanna die ;)

3. If you can't afford to place Tranquility on your amulet, it is MUCH better to use Crown of the Inward Eye over Rime Gaze - more damage, ES and some armor. People enchant it very often, so it is much easier to get good enchant. Just yesterday I bought '40 % increased Vortex damage' for 25c.

Right now I have 2,5 mln combined DPS, insane clear speed with explosions, 8k + LL ES.

POB: https://pastebin.com/U93VhzkC
Последняя редакция: MrKossa. Время: 6 авг. 2021 г., 13:17:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация