[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
GreenManalishi1 написал:
Hi guys - sorry if this has been asked before:

Can this be played only as CI ES build and not transitioned into LL? I've been playing since Legion and i'm not sure if i could play the LL set-up.

Thanks in advance.

I switched to LL two days ago, and I'll say I have a power spike from switching. Where I stuggled a bit in t14+ as CI, I more than doubled my damage by switching.
"
GreenManalishi1 написал:
Hi guys - sorry if this has been asked before:

Can this be played only as CI ES build and not transitioned into LL? I've been playing since Legion and i'm not sure if i could play the LL set-up.

Thanks in advance.

There are some arguments to be made that staying CI is better. You're not going to pump out millions of shaper dps like some folks in the LL version have managed to do, but there's a sizable amount of chaos damage this league that makes CI particularly appealing. Also pretty solid for delving unless you go crazy deep. Definitely cheaper investment for gear as well.

I've been doing up to t13 red maps just fine, with only a particularly nasty mod throwing me off here and there. I can feel exceptionally safe farming in yellow maps which is one of my goals for the build.

So, yes, I'd say you can stay CI and still do most, if not all, content.
I'm playing CI, done Cortex, UE and Awakener on +8 so it's definitely viable but it is a case of more defense vs more damage, no way around it.

To the discussion above about Glancing Blows, it also does provide some damage via Arcane Swiftness, around 30% increased Spell Damage so not a lot but it's not nothing.
Последняя редакция: Voeid. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 14:00:08
Скрытый текст
"
Escape_Artist написал:
"
SonsOfKorhal написал:
"
Escape_Artist написал:
Upgraded a bit.
Around 4.3m Shaper DPS on Vortex DOT without "Cold Exposure on Hit", it doesn't seem to work in PoB.

Need to also get couple of lvl21 gems, but too lazy.
Dunno yet if I go for 100, could get me another jewel slot.

9,5k ES. Could hit 10K ES without %ES Clarity jewel, but not good enough gear around on the market.

Still waiting for better gloves to work with.
Waiting for +4 Prism & +4 Shavronne to appear on the market.

Boots and Hubris are self-crafted.
Will most likely swap out boots for something with 200ES+, but need to find or craft something that has double res. Need to work something out between boots/gloves/elder ring to break 10k ES.

Also trying to craft +1 cold, +1 spell, cold exposure on hit + multimodded wand, but it seems like a mission impossible.
2 appeared couple of days ago for mirror service.

i saw the wand as well. nasty looking thing. wonder how high the dps will rocket with it. best of luck. wonder how high dps will hit whether something in the range of 6-8m is possible with this build. definitely not something i could have imagined leagues ago.

Took a quick look at my setup and maxing gems + getting shav corruption and the wand I was talking about would bring my DPS to ~6.5m (but I only checked for Vortex's link, didn't check auras with "+1 to all spell gems". Haven't actually checked the breakpoints. Some auras don't get much when they get around lvl 25, so it might be better to use Bated Breath with aura effect corruptions).
Cold exposure doesn't work in PoB, so that's extra and I actually haven't checked if -cold res Delve mode works.
Tho I didn't check if it is maybe better to use Empower in Vortex link when it gets to double corrupted Shavs territory.

https://pastebin.com/ZpPCHxE2

he did it. 5.8m shaper dps without EE. and 8m shaper dps with EE.

the +2 +2 corrupted chest.
Dudes, need help!

Got smth about 5600 es (70 lvl), cap rez, but sometimes get oneshot from cold attacks. Can someone help me(profile open)?

should i continue crafting on something like this?
fairly sure 'adds cold damage' kills that item
"Adds # to # Cold Damage" is fine, as long as it's not "Cold Damage to spells"
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Hi guys, I just rerolled to LL and first boss i got in map had chaos damage and killed me in 2 sec with 7k es +1.5k hp? Should I get some chaos rez on items or what?
Hey guys!

First of all, sorry if any of this has been answered; the thread has become huge and unfortunately i couldn´t find a way to search within a thread. I read the guide as well as a good portion of the comments section, couldn´t keep up with the latter though.

I have two issues with Elemental Equilibrium:

First, i was wondering why "Adds # to # Cold Damage" is fine, as long as it's not "Cold Damage to spells" is a thing. When checking PoB´s Calcs, both instances from any source add cold damage to OOS and Storm Brand - why would one be fine with EE but the other isn´t?

The second one might be a poe.ninja issue, but maybe someone knows a little more about it. For some reason poe.ninja won´t add EE´s damage to my character by not checking "Enemy was Hit by Light. Damage" and "Ignore Skill Hit Damage" in PoB´s configuration - therefore i will never show up in the top dps list.

Here is the link to my poe.ninja: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/General_Drogonov/I_Like_Unicorns

Am i doing something wrong for the site to not recognizing me using EE properly in the first place?
Последняя редакция: General_Drogonov. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 10:29:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация