[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ZeroCloud написал:
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
I just shelled out 6.8 ex for this wand which had the multimod on it already so I added the cold dot and trigger. Cold dot rolled 18 if it hasnt updated yet.

But it still has a suffix open. I can slam it, and there's a small chance it gets something useful but virtually no chance it gets something bad I think.

Is it possible to use one of the new exalted orbs though to get something better? I have an awakeners but will that re roll the whole item?

Redeemer looks like the best

Awakener rerolls, do not do it.
Redeemer is easily the best choice, a lot of good possibilities.

Thanks!

Here's the final product, overall probably the best item I've ever owned and the most expensive transaction Ive ever made but I cant see replacing this the rest of the league so I think it was worth.

Not sure what the "best" mod would have been on the Redeemer slam but I think this is probably the best QoL slam I could have got since we're a pretty slow build otherwise. My character is only used for Delving and bossing so this definitely helps with the former, not so much the latter.

Realy would have liked double damage, hatred, or cold exposure though, albeit Im not sure if any of those would be a significant damage increase in real terms.
Thats a realy nice wand you got yourself. I dont think think double damage works works with any damage over time so onslaught is realy nice
I'm almost done with the league and would like to share some thoughts with you. It’s a very strong and solid build. My gear is far from perfect and still I was able to clean all the content (deathless Uber Elder, Cortex, Sirus A8,...). Only fancy pieces of gear are my +2 duration gem Shav’s and a few awakened gems, but it’s not necessary.

Most optimal setup for me was (10,4k ES and 1,7 mln shaper dps):

- shield with ES recovery on block (along with “Cinderswallow Urn” and “Rumi's Concoction” dramatically increases survivability while mapping)
- Watcher's Eye with faster start of ES recharge. Thanks to it and ring crafts I was able to reduce the delay to 1 second which feels almost instant. Also very cheap
- no “Timeless Jewel”. I preferred to have some damage blocked completely
- auras for bossing: “Ele Weakness” + “Frostbite“
- auras for even safer mapping: “Temp chains” + “Enfeeble”
- helmet enchant: “Vortex cooldown recovery speed” for more reliable spamming of vortexes and debuffs from the weapon
- “Phase run” skill
- “Corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you" jewel

If you lack of damage or durability, try out some of the above
Последняя редакция: DemeDiX. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 7:04:02
"
Voeid написал:
"
morld написал:
Oh, and last note regarding stun immunity: if you're running Soul of the Brine King with max block, it feels like stun immunity. Occasionally Vaal Cold Snap gets cancelled which is mildly annoying for mapping, but the stun duration is .35s (25% chance) and block duration is .19s (75% chance) from the tree alone, occurring at most once every two seconds. I only notice when Vaal Cold Snap gets cancelled as I cast it.

Actually the chance to get stunned is based on the damage of incoming hit and character's max HP (even for CI, it takes max HP value you'd have with CI unallocated), blocking doesn't prevent you from getting stunned so it's certainly not a static 25% chance to get stunned. You do get an additional roll from always having ES (50% chance to avoid a stun).

Brine King helps a lot, preventing deadly stunlocks and some people consider this adequate. To me it just feels beyond shit to play even though the dps gain from +1/+1 amulet coupled with Malediction is certainly appealing.

Yeah, though I meant after a stun has already been rolled since block animation only occurs if you block a stunning hit. And since our HP pool is miniscule (pre-CI I'm at 1420) it seems like most hits are going to trigger a stun.

So if a hit would've stunned you, you have a 75% chance to block it (assuming cap), playing a .19s animation, and a 25% chance to not block and get stunned, playing a .35s animation; both trigger Brine King granting 2s of immunity thereafter.

(Also, I realized I've forgotten to get the additional 30% stun and block recovery from Glace on Brine King, so those numbers would be lower.)

I did forget about the ES avoid, which would roll independently after the blocked stun or unblocked stun roll, so just cut those both in half.

I tested without Brine King for a bit, and that felt horrible, but I barely notice with it. Different strokes, I guess.
Последняя редакция: morld. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 9:56:44
When you guys are checking your Shaper DPS can someone walk me through everything you check on Config and Cals on PoB to arrive at the number? Also, where to change to Shaper as a mob.

Want to benchmark my dps roughly to everyone else's right now.

Thanks!
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
When you guys are checking your Shaper DPS can someone walk me through everything you check on Config and Cals on PoB to arrive at the number? Also, where to change to Shaper as a mob.

Want to benchmark my dps roughly to everyone else's right now.

Thanks!

Sure. On the left hand side in PoB, near the top, there's a button that says Configuration. It depends on your build, but personally I check:

Is the enemy Chilled? (This simulates Hypothermia and Bonechill, I believe? Someone correct me on Bonechill if that's wrong.)
Ignore Skill Hit Damage? (This build uses Elemental Equilibrium and DoT damage - the Storm Brand/Orb of Storms overwrites the initial hit.)
Enemy was Hit by Light. Damage? (Same as above - this is the Brand/OoS applying the resistance down.)
Have you Blocked Recently? (There's a node that increases damage if you've blocked recently. I check it because I run max block.)

As for changing it to Shaper -- above those checkboxes is a dropdown that says "Is the enemy a Boss?" The options are "No," "Standard Boss," and "Shaper/Guardian." It's the third one you want.

Edit: Oh, and you can check just your Vortex Shaper DPS, or you can add your Cold Snap and Vortex if you want overall. If you're running an amulet with +skills, you have to manually increment the skill levels because PoB doesn't take into account amulet skill levels yet.
Последняя редакция: morld. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 10:57:25
Thanks!

Ok so I'm at 1.3 without awakened gems, without all lvl 20 or even 21 gems, and without much quality on any gems.

I'd say I'm basically good for all endgame content then now. Everything else is just min maxing.
thanks for a great guide!!

what should i upgrade next? i killed sirus A8 deathless

thanks!
Hello guys.
Could someone give me some hints about crafting an neat shield for this build?
I am thinking about something with ES on block, big ES numbers and I don't know tbh... block chance? spell damage? decreased mana reserved?.

Everything is so expensive I though I would give it a go with crafting. It doesn't need to be perfect.

I am thinking about:
1. get iLvl86 Crusader Titanium Spirit shield
2. roll alts till "%ES on block"
3. get elder iLvl68 Elder shield
4. roll alts till "supported by Cast when Damage Taken"
5. Awakener's Orb Elder mod on Crusader shield
6. ???
7. Profit.

Or it is better to just delve craft Crusader shield?
Shaper's bases are much more expensive. Is there a reason for that ?

Also, what would be best way to craft rings with ES and resistances?
Последняя редакция: Krisbit. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 3:54:03
"
Krisbit написал:
Hello guys.
Could someone give me some hints about crafting an neat shield for this build?
I am thinking about something with ES on block, big ES numbers and I don't know tbh... block chance? spell damage? decreased mana reserved?.

Everything is so expensive I though I would give it a go with crafting. It doesn't need to be perfect.

I am thinking about:
1. get iLvl86 Crusader Titanium Spirit shield
2. roll alts till "%ES on block"
3. get elder iLvl68 Elder shield
4. roll alts till "supported by Cast when Damage Taken"
5. Awakener's Orb Elder mod on Crusader shield
6. ???
7. Profit.

Or it is better to just delve craft Crusader shield?
Shaper's bases are much more expensive. Is there a reason for that ?

Also, what would be best way to craft rings with ES and resistances?

I'm not sure what CWDT will get you on the shield. Personally, my preference was:

%ES on Block > Cold Spell Skill Gems > High ES (more than 320) > Chance to Block Spell Damage (cap without Rumi's) > Resists

It looks like a lot of people like the reduced mana reservation, though.

As for rings, I'd buy them. The Incursion mod (flat and % ES) is amazing. A search like: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/q9Ed5RXTg

An open prefix is ideal for crafting the faster start of ES recovery.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация