[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
Do we inflict ailments? Trying to upgrade my watcher's eye and wondering about the Malevolence ailments deal damage faster mod.

I cant tell what freezes what chills and what doesn't.

Trying to decide what the best 2nd mod on a watcher's eye is to get. Within a 5~ ex budget

We do not inflict damaging ailments.
Amazing build.
Deathless shaper, elder, uber elder, aul, cortex and a8 awakener.
I've even managed deathless t16 hogm for the first time ever.

Thank you ShakCentral
Последняя редакция: Zeeshka. Время: 7 февр. 2020 г., 6:47:20
"
Gixxpunk написал:
I wonder why no one is talking about Eye of Malice. I think this item is perfect for this build. With it you can achieve -105% Cold Resistance on Shaper. Downside is, you need to get close to apply it, as it has a small aura.

See some discussion with proof here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ebi8wz/how_to_achive_105_cold_resistance_shaper/

and here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ee0uau/eye_of_malice_calculations/

Any thoughts?

Going from -70% to -105% res is about 20% more dmg, so around the same ball park as hatred.
So going eye of malice + rare shield should give roughly the same shaper dmg as rare helm + prism guardian, though the former should have better es + utilities?
Nice build!
Последняя редакция: McZuzlak. Время: 11 февр. 2020 г., 5:46:10
Nice build !
I m on the road to low life version, but I don't understand how you run 2 curses without Malediction in Blasphemy...
Can someone answer me please ?
thanks !
I got a question for LL build.
Why need to activate EB on the tree for LL build?
Doesn't that make all the non-chaos damage go to life?

thanks
Последняя редакция: howardgod. Время: 14 февр. 2020 г., 22:50:02
Testing this out, damage on bosses doesn't seem good at all. What am i missing?
I have a question on Aura priority.

I have Temporal Chains, Awakened Blasphemy, Enfeeble, and Enlightened level 4 in my helm.
I have Vaal Discipline un-linked, with Malevolence and Clarity linked to Blood magic in my boots.
I have Aspect of the spider on my belt.
What is the preference for auras here? I can only run 5 of the 6. Is there any way to run all 6? Am I missing something here?

Malevolence is reserving 93% of life and Clarity is reserving 63 life.
For mana, Aspect of the Spider reserves 24%, Enfeeble and Temporal Chains reserve 28% each, and Discipline reserves 34%.
"
hellboychess написал:
Nice build !
I m on the road to low life version, but I don't understand how you run 2 curses without Malediction in Blasphemy...
Can someone answer me please ?
thanks !

Need enlighten 3. Before I swapped LL -> Discipline + Blasphemy-Temp chains-Enfeeble-Enlighten 3 AND 1 4% reduced aura node (1 passive, leads to 200 ES and more DPS late game) Mana regen should be enough due to vortex CD. Can't vortex+cold snap instantaneously.

"
howardgod написал:
I got a question for LL build.
Why need to activate EB on the tree for LL build?
Doesn't that make all the non-chaos damage go to life?

thanks

Lethal Pride Kiloava turns Eldritch Battery into Glancing Blows. Section in guide.

"
feelydan написал:
I have a question on Aura priority.

I have Temporal Chains, Awakened Blasphemy, Enfeeble, and Enlightened level 4 in my helm.
I have Vaal Discipline un-linked, with Malevolence and Clarity linked to Blood magic in my boots.
I have Aspect of the spider on my belt.
What is the preference for auras here? I can only run 5 of the 6. Is there any way to run all 6? Am I missing something here?

Malevolence is reserving 93% of life and Clarity is reserving 63 life.
For mana, Aspect of the Spider reserves 24%, Enfeeble and Temporal Chains reserve 28% each, and Discipline reserves 34%.

Malovelolence + Clarity // Discipline (Prio) Enfeeble + temp Chains or Temp chains + Aspect or Enfeeble+Aspect (I think Enfeeble + aspect is best? I would prioritise enfeeble but I play HC so I play for when I DO get hit. Temp chains + Aspect apparently make stuff so slow it's ridiculous.)

Последняя редакция: Storm_The_House. Время: 17 февр. 2020 г., 23:57:15
Since I have been playing this build for most of the league, thought that I need to leave an appreciation post. This have been the strongest build I have played so far. Very reliable, good clear speed and can handle all of the content. Except Atziri, because of her elemental damage reflection phase, I didn't even try :)
Otherwise, having fun even without mirror tier gear.
Now I am afraid that whatever I will chose to play next league, I will feel disappointed, because it will not be as strong as this Vortex build.

Thanks OP and hopefully you will keep this build updated for future expansions. I feel that this is not the last time I play it.
Последняя редакция: SauMaris. Время: 23 февр. 2020 г., 16:17:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация