[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

for Rings id go with mark of the shaper + an elder influenced ring with high resists. The volatile Anomalies from MotS are pretty good (almost as much dmg as cold snap). The elder ring id buy or self craft with fossils (dense + prismatic, quality the ring up before the crafting)

what should i upgrade next? damage wise i am at about 1m shaper dot dps, but do not have the currency rn to go for +1 skill gems on weapons.

i feel like i am tanky enough but ai hezmin and some random metamorph can still beat me up. so i am thinking about changing to ci and get a better amulet and body for higher es.
"
kariers написал:

what should i upgrade next? damage wise i am at about 1m shaper dot dps, but do not have the currency rn to go for +1 skill gems on weapons.

i feel like i am tanky enough but ai hezmin and some random metamorph can still beat me up. so i am thinking about changing to ci and get a better amulet and body for higher es.

Are you happy with your damage? Depends on the direction you want to go.

I would definitely pick up a Watcher's Eye. I'm partial to faster start of ES recharge while affected by discipline, but there are many other good mods depending on your budget. That mod and Wicked Ward (along with ring enchants) makes it so that dipping out of combat with a boss/meta for a second will give you full ES.

At some point getting high block (via Kiloava Lethal Pride) and a %ES recharge on block shield is worthwhile, too. This would require reworking your passive tree a little bit.

I run CI and prefer it - especially this league. +2 gems amulets can be pretty cheap (depending on other mods), and the flexibility in body armor is nice.
"
morld написал:
"
kariers написал:

Are you happy with your damage? Depends on the direction you want to go.

I would definitely pick up a Watcher's Eye. I'm partial to faster start of ES recharge while affected by discipline, but there are many other good mods depending on your budget. That mod and Wicked Ward (along with ring enchants) makes it so that dipping out of combat with a boss/meta for a second will give you full ES.

At some point getting high block (via Kiloava Lethal Pride) and a %ES recharge on block shield is worthwhile, too. This would require reworking your passive tree a little bit.

I run CI and prefer it - especially this league. +2 gems amulets can be pretty cheap (depending on other mods), and the flexibility in body armor is nice.

i want my damage to go higher but the next upgrade will be +1 to gems and lv21 and awakened gems and i do not have the currency for that now.

changing to ci will be pretty easy but i will lose almost 40% of my damage that way and have to go with either hatred or malevolence. the damage can come back if i get a decent +2 gems amulet though. thanks
Just a quick question. Can our wand or any piece have adds # to # Cold damage on it? It doesn't say to spells. I didn't know if that messes with our EE, or it's ok.

How well this build does vs high end meta bosses? is it safe vs them? kills them fast?

Which ones should i avoid?

Ty
@Acideyez
Adds to Cold damage is fine on the wand (since its local to attacks with the wand) but not on any other gear.

@camaron
The build does pretty good against high lvl metamorphs. There can be some tricky mods but you can always just kite with cold snap if needed. This heavily depends on your gear tho. I got pretty good gear with 10k+ ES and 2.5m vortex dps and still die from time to time , mostly to sirus (misplays) or to porcupines in reduced block maps . CI version is safer (Chaos immunity) and cheaper but has less dps obviously
Последняя редакция: swaggerino123. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 3:08:33
"
LowBudget780 написал:

You don't want added flat to cold on a wand as it will add cold damage to your trigger spells for EE. Added flat is for both attacks and spells unless specifically stated.

Thats not true, on weapons added flat (not added flat to spells) is local and only adds cold dmg to attacks with that weapon
Последняя редакция: swaggerino123. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 18:02:08
I've searched through this thread to see any mention of this:

But is there a reason to go Malevolence over Summon Skitterbots for the CI version? According to PoB I have more DPS with Summon Skitterbots (from Shock) then a level 20 Malevolence, and the benefit is that I can add Enfeeble/Blasphemy with a level 3 Enlighten and one reduced mana reserved node.
Do we inflict ailments? Trying to upgrade my watcher's eye and wondering about the Malevolence ailments deal damage faster mod.

I cant tell what freezes what chills and what doesn't.

Trying to decide what the best 2nd mod on a watcher's eye is to get. Within a 5~ ex budget
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 9:33:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация