[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
DamnTheUnicorns написал:
Testing this out, damage on bosses doesn't seem good at all. What am i missing?

You have "adds cold damage" all over your gear. That's completely negating your EE setup and thus eliminating a huge chuck of damage. Your wand has it, your opal ring has it, and you have it enchanted on your boots. Get rid of all the adds cold damage and you should see a huge spike in DPS.
How many orbs of regret we need to go from 1st to last stage?
Looks like a well done guide.

PoB going to be ready before next league start?
I took a week holiday for Delirium league start, but since i normally dont play spellcasters nor at league start, Im just wondering how accessible shavrone is in the few first days of a league start.

I would like to go LL Asap, but not sure if its possible in the first week ( w/o binking a big drop ) just by playing normal casual pace
Последняя редакция: moorli. Время: 29 февр. 2020 г., 12:34:30
Is LL really any better then regular CI build? Because I'm not convinced, even though people seem to prefer it on PoE.ninja.

With CI:
1. Higher ES pool
2. Can invest into skill duration (great for Vaal Cold Snap and maps).
3. Chaos damage immunity (which is huge I think).

With LL:
1. Slightly higher damage.
2. One additional curse
3. ???

Anyway, I will probably go with LL Vortex this league, just to try it out since I've been playing as CI last few leagues.

LL is 30% more(not increased) spell dmg with one node (full 30% on top so you would go from 1m to 1,3m straight) which is pretty huge imho and not just slightly.

I played this build for a week (my first spellcaster build ever) at the end of Meta on a ~12 ex budget and did all content easily. In contrast to my lacerate glad, it felt like almost impossible to die at 10k ES because you are permantly on the move and can easily dodge everything while doing DPS. So not sure if more ES is of any need. Also never felt any spikes in chaos dmg (15% res)

Последняя редакция: moorli. Время: 6 марта 2020 г., 11:25:34
But with CI you get to pick a lot more damage nodes on the tree.
Hey everyone! I'm currently waiting on patch notes, at which point I'll update the guide with any relevant information.

A few other quick things -

1. I wanted to be sure that leveling as Vortex is viable, so I did a quick run to test. I took a lot of damage nodes because I'm very comfortable with dodging mobs, and it actually went very well. I swapped to Vortex when I found a 4L in Act 4 and was able to do all trials and skill points and kill Kitava in 4 hours and 14 minutes. Vortex leveling is very viable.

2. I think Vortex will still be a good build for 3.10, but this isn't necessarily a great mechanic for Vortex. Vortex shines as probably the best overall build for all content, from mapping to bossing to delve. That being said, it has obvious weaknesses, and Delirium will show off a few of them, namely speed. Without seeing any actual league gameplay, I would rate Vortex as still a fantastic choice, just not quite as S-Tier as in Metamorph.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Hey excited to try out the build. Buddy and I are going to start SSF before we swap over to trade later in the league. Do you see this build having any issues doing this? Seems easier than ever to craft ES gear, my only concern is finding or making a 5 or 6 link for vortex.

Hey.
I have been a casual PoE player for quite some time, but in Metamorph I actually started learning the game more and reaching more goals. Like levelling past 87 :D

After looking at your build I decided to test it out in standard with an old vortex-char I had with a free passive reroll on it.
Put together your build, got me some better ES items and bought a nice weapon to test this out, to see if this is the build I want to go all-in on next league.

It's fun, but even tho I have gotten past 9k ES and the resistances are in order (some are way over 110% since I haven't perfected my rings etc.), I still feel like it dies to quick.
And getting the ES to start filling up after taking hard hits seems very slow.

I know my jewels and gems are subpar since I didnt invest that much time in getting it up to date, but it still has abit of a glass-cannon feel to it when I dash into mobs to get down my vortex.

Will I get more of a tanky feel to your build when I start from scratch in new league and follow your build from day 1?

I know this isnt a speedbuild like I made my arc-witch or my barrage+soulrend ranger. What I want this time is a more trustworthy tanky caster that gets the job done without too many deaths and xp-setbacks.

I also liked doing vortex on bosses, so much more relaxing when I see what the boss is doing instead of staying as far away as possible hoping my skills hit the boss :D :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация