[3.11] Frost Nova Golementalist | All Bosses Down | Great Clear | 9k EHP | Golem Buff Stacking |

in the end, are you using Meat Shield or Minion Life ?
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
I like this a lot, but think I am going to grab the reflect immunity, and trade a golem.

You still get 5 because of all the gems right? It seems like a minor dps hit, but mote survivability with extra leech and being able to run every map.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
GonzoHarratec написал:
I like this a lot, but think I am going to grab the reflect immunity, and trade a golem.

You still get 5 because of all the gems right? It seems like a minor dps hit, but mote survivability with extra leech and being able to run every map.

I'd run the numbers first, I really don't think that's a good idea.

The extra golem is nice, but the buff effect per golem is really crucial to making the golem playstyle work.

In other news, I'm finding this build to mesh very poorly with Metamorph.

The bosses all do this thing where they constantly go briefly immune while sliding towards you and getting straight into melee range. This has the effect of letting them dodge past your frostbolts a huge amount of the time. They're constantly moving away from your bolts and actually getting proper sustained dps can be really annoying.

This may solve itself later if the dps gets high enough that you only need one or two bolts, but right now it's really annoying.
Accorsing to POB its like 1.9 to 1.7m per nova.

Thats not a huge deal. That includes the loss of buff effects. You also love a bit of health regen but your leech is already 2x the regen.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
GonzoHarratec написал:
Accorsing to POB its like 1.9 to 1.7m per nova.

Thats not a huge deal. That includes the loss of buff effects. You also love a bit of health regen but your leech is already 2x the regen.

Right, and with 8 novas per cast that's a pretty big chunk of your DPS.

It's not that hard to get leech elsewhere, it is hard to get 1.6 million dps elsewhere.

edit: it's not a bad idea to start with, though, before you get the golem and leech gear. I'd definitely respec eventually though.
Последняя редакция: masonjeans. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 16:14:08
"
kodr написал:
in the end, are you using Meat Shield or Minion Life ?

Minion life
Have you considered replacing your golems/eminence and anima stone for Abyss Jewels with flat dmg to spells? DMG output can go up by 15% or so. Do the golems die too fast if you do that (or you)?
Hey! I'm building this and so far it's been fun.

I was wondering, what's the point of GMP support and Unleash support for the Frostbolt? You already fire 2 projectile with the unique jewel.
Wouldn't it be better to use Curse on Hit with whatever curse you need, like tempo chains or elemental weakness?
Последняя редакция: Shimeone. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 7:27:45
"
Shimeone написал:
Hey! I'm building this and so far it's been fun.

I was wondering, what's the point of GMP support and Unleash support for the Frostbolt? You already fire 2 projectile with the unique jewel.
Wouldn't it be better to use Curse on Hit with whatever curse you need, like tempo chains or elemental weakness?

As we scale our cast speed we want more and more Frostbolts out because it causes more repeats and overlaps. With 6 casts per second we can have ice Nova's exploding from 12 different Frostbolts in 1 second. If you were limited to 5 Frostbolts you would have less repeats actually hitting the enemies. Which removes a lot of the benefit of things like Pledge of Hands.

In the gem section of the guide it lists two different setups for Frostbolt one with a curse on hit ring and one without. The setup without it has curse on hit, assasins mark, gmp and Frostbolt. If you don't have a curse on hit ring this is the recommended setup.

I'm glad you're enjoying the build so far.
Hey,enjoying the build so far,doing decently even without good gear, was wondering about blood rage,is it a skill that becomes more useful once you have better gear? As it stands it just ends up taking away my energy shield and doesn't seem like something that is useful for bosses anyway unless it's an heavy adds fight.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация