[3.11] Frost Nova Golementalist | All Bosses Down | Great Clear | 9k EHP | Golem Buff Stacking |

"
AmbiTanque написал:
Hey,enjoying the build so far,doing decently even without good gear, was wondering about blood rage,is it a skill that becomes more useful once you have better gear? As it stands it just ends up taking away my energy shield and doesn't seem like something that is useful for bosses anyway unless it's an heavy adds fight.

Until you have enough es leech that you don't really feel the degen it's really not worth running. The cast speed and damage you get from Frenzy charges is nice but ultimately not that big of a deal. Especially during boss fights where you probably baby can't keep up the charges anyways. It's definitely more of a min max thing and honestly there might be a better way to use that socket.
I am really liking the build, I leveled it to maps just before Metamorph and just hit maps yesterday in Meta. Look forward to seeing how far I can push it.

The thing I really want to know is how did you manage to get RivaTuner FPS counter to show up in PoE (stats shot)? I even tried FRAPS and got it to show up for about 30sec and havent seen it since.
I see you went with the name I suggested on Reddit :p
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/drjj50/nothing_special_but_still_my_most_expensive_craft/f6krdut/

Nice guide, last league I tried almost every attack skill with golems, now it's time for the spells :D
"
AlGor3Rythm написал:
I am really liking the build, I leveled it to maps just before Metamorph and just hit maps yesterday in Meta. Look forward to seeing how far I can push it.

The thing I really want to know is how did you manage to get RivaTuner FPS counter to show up in PoE (stats shot)? I even tried FRAPS and got it to show up for about 30sec and havent seen it since.

It's not Riva it's GeForce.
"
raikkou написал:
I see you went with the name I suggested on Reddit :p
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/drjj50/nothing_special_but_still_my_most_expensive_craft/f6krdut/

Nice guide, last league I tried almost every attack skill with golems, now it's time for the spells :D

That's so legit haha. I honestly forgot about that comment but you're right it's definitely the best name. You can have the credit for naming the build 😁👍.
I've seen that pledge of hands does not scale damage so well in PoB. Does the greater spell echo not count in the calculation? I'm gettin 300k more DPS with a 2 chaos staff.

LE: Found in the wiki that greater spell echo is indeed not supported by POB. I replaced it with "Socketed Gems deal 52% more Spell Damage" to simulate this. Apparently it is much better than yellow staves. :)

Cam someone confirm that this is the correct way to simulate it?
Последняя редакция: NuclearCha0s. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 6:46:48
"
NuclearCha0s написал:
I've seen that pledge of hands does not scale damage so well in PoB. Does the greater spell echo not count in the calculation? I'm gettin 300k more DPS with a 2 chaos staff.

LE: Found in the wiki that greater spell echo is indeed not supported by POB. I replaced it with "Socketed Gems deal 52% more Spell Damage" to simulate this. Apparently it is much better than yellow staves. :)

Cam someone confirm that this is the correct way to simulate it?

Greater Spell Echo has a more damage multiplier per Repeat as well as increased Area per Repeat. There are some forks for PoB that do support it. If you read through the PoB section of the guide it will point you to the right fork.

Even if greater spell Echo didn't give any other stats than more repeats it would still basically beat out most other options. The more Ice Nova repeats that are happening the better as long as you have enough Frostbolts out that is. Getting hit by even one additional pair of Nova's adds hundreds of thousands of damage with our final build.

Calculating the damage of this build is a bit abstract. In the PoB section of the guide I do my best to break this down in more detail if you're interested.
"
masonjeans написал:
"
GonzoHarratec написал:
I like this a lot, but think I am going to grab the reflect immunity, and trade a golem.

In other news, I'm finding this build to mesh very poorly with Metamorph.

The bosses all do this thing where they constantly go briefly immune while sliding towards you and getting straight into melee range. This has the effect of letting them dodge past your frostbolts a huge amount of the time. They're constantly moving away from your bolts and actually getting proper sustained dps can be really annoying.

This may solve itself later if the dps gets high enough that you only need one or two bolts, but right now it's really annoying.

Any recommendations on an easy skill swap for Metamorph? Thanks for making this by the way, loving it, but I feel you on the metamorphs.
My experience with metamorphs is that you can spawn them and run away from them so they are offscreen and keep throwing ice novas at them,just look at the icon in the minimap, if they start moving towards you dash away and repeat.

Biggest problems i've had are with awakener and the poison conqueror, I think awakener isn't as bad but the golems will die to the storms while you are kiting them and you will have to do some awkward resummoning while dodging.

The poison conqueror though is a real pain,the snakes don't let you really damage him during the phase where they are in the middle,when you go back to the middle have fun dodging and resummoning your golems because the poison will kill them.

Other than these two everything else seems fine,still got a lot of upgrades that I can do gear wise but I don't see that saving the golems from constant death to those two.
"
AmbiTanque написал:
My experience with metamorphs is that you can spawn them and run away from them so they are offscreen and keep throwing ice novas at them,just look at the icon in the minimap, if they start moving towards you dash away and repeat.

Biggest problems i've had are with awakener and the poison conqueror, I think awakener isn't as bad but the golems will die to the storms while you are kiting them and you will have to do some awkward resummoning while dodging.

The poison conqueror though is a real pain,the snakes don't let you really damage him during the phase where they are in the middle,when you go back to the middle have fun dodging and resummoning your golems because the poison will kill them.

Other than these two everything else seems fine,still got a lot of upgrades that I can do gear wise but I don't see that saving the golems from constant death to those two.

Others have suggested putting the golems into a high level CWDT setup. I haven't tried it myself but I think I might end up doing it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация