[3.11] Frost Nova Golementalist | All Bosses Down | Great Clear | 9k EHP | Golem Buff Stacking |

"
AmbiTanque написал:
My experience with metamorphs is that you can spawn them and run away from them so they are offscreen and keep throwing ice novas at them,just look at the icon in the minimap, if they start moving towards you dash away and repeat.

Yep, my experience as well. Just have to make sure there's room to get on the edge of range and they aren't usually that bad, just watch out for volatiles because the amount of visual clutter is really bad.

Awakener and Conqueror fights w/ higher Awakening level have more structural problems-golems can't take the degens and the way the build sustains mana starts to fall apart on those longer fights since they don't have any way to sustain flask charges.

Those fights aren't impossible, but given self-cast's structural challenges there you'd expect to at least get gear at off-meta prices but the cospri malice jagoffs have run half the gear prices into the stratosphere.
Последняя редакция: rloutlaw. Время: 22 дек. 2019 г., 21:42:26
"
rloutlaw написал:
"
AmbiTanque написал:
My experience with metamorphs is that you can spawn them and run away from them so they are offscreen and keep throwing ice novas at them,just look at the icon in the minimap, if they start moving towards you dash away and repeat.

Yep, my experience as well. Just have to make sure there's room to get on the edge of range and they aren't usually that bad, just watch out for volatiles because the amount of visual clutter is really bad.

Awakener and Conqueror fights w/ higher Awakening level have more structural problems-golems can't take the degens and the way the build sustains mana starts to fall apart on those longer fights since they don't have any way to sustain flask charges.

Those fights aren't impossible, but given self-cast's structural challenges there you'd expect to at least get gear at off-meta prices but the cospri malice jagoffs have run half the gear prices into the stratosphere.

I'm trying to find a better way to sustain mana in those fights because its a real issue. Ill update the guide once I figure something out.
For mana sustain I swapped out the 3 passive flask points that end up giving Aqueous Accelerant for the 3 nodes that end up giving Essence Extraction,this way your mana flask costs 6 charges and you regain 1 every 3 seconds.
Seems to work quite well for extended boss fights.
I'm really enjoying this build so far, but I feel very weak on single target bosses when doing red maps and up. I'm running a 6-link pledge with 6 golems and a wise oak. I feel like I should be doing a lot more but my simmed dps is only around 500k. Any tips would be appreciated, Thanks!
How to manage mana while leveling? I am at lvl 40. Do I get enduring mana flask or is that only end-game viable? nova is 54mana atm.
"
clawface написал:
How to manage mana while leveling? I am at lvl 40. Do I get enduring mana flask or is that only end-game viable? nova is 54mana atm.

If you can get an enduring flask do it. When i level with Frostbolt and Ice Nova I try to get an enduring flask asap but you can generally get by running 2 mana flasks that are appropriate to your level.
"
itssowrong написал:
"
AmbiTanque написал:

Biggest problems i've had are with awakener and the poison conqueror, I think awakener isn't as bad but the golems will die to the storms while you are kiting them and you will have to do some awkward resummoning while dodging.

The poison conqueror though is a real pain,the snakes don't let you really damage him during the phase where they are in the middle,when you go back to the middle have fun dodging and resummoning your golems because the poison will kill them.

Other than these two everything else seems fine,still got a lot of upgrades that I can do gear wise but I don't see that saving the golems from constant death to those two.

Others have suggested putting the golems into a high level CWDT setup. I haven't tried it myself but I think I might end up doing it.

Hi, i have a similar set up on my guide with burning arrow, if you are having golems survivability issues with metamorphs and end game bosses, here are few things i have changed on my side to make them not die as much. I hardly resummon them anymore in t16s, also they almost never die in my fights with t14-16 conquerers(one golem died in crusader fight)

1: use primordial harmony over eminence
Is true that you get more dps with eminence with the golem buff effect, however the fact that the golems usually die from damage and sometimes u can just pull them out for a second or 2 and the regen just fully heals them

2: allocate indomitable army
Golems take only chaos or physical damage, i realised physical damage is the big portion that we gotta protect against. Primordial eminence gives armor, but flat phys reduction is much more effective than flat armor

3: invest abit on minion life/regen
I realised your golems has totally no regen from tree/jewels. So if they take damage, the damage sticks
Spiritual aid/sacrifice helps alot because its increased life and also increased life regen with extra damage for you.
My minions can easily walk past the degen pool in the middle in poison conquerer's fight and not die

4: try meat shield over minion life
So they are "defensive" and they dont actively walk around finding targets to suicide.

Its impossible to keep golems fully alive for sirius, but its totally possible to have time to resummon them, they dont run in stupidly into the void zones and they only die if they walk too near to it. Its a good idea to have some sort of natural mana sustain to recast them during the fight
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
So it says we get 6 golems active at once but in your gear your only using 5 golems and then the minion life gem. Is it better to run the 5 golems and forget about the 6th?
"
Archibaldin написал:
So it says we get 6 golems active at once but in your gear your only using 5 golems and then the minion life gem. Is it better to run the 5 golems and forget about the 6th?

You use 2 of one of your golems. I generally use 2 Stone golems because they have the highest HP. So yeah just cast X Golem skill twice.
What does unleash actually provide? You only need 3 frostbolts for ice nova to be able to additionally cast on 2 more. One frostbolt having an echoing ice nova on it doesn't stop another ice nova from targeting it. GMP works well for clearing and adding range, but more frostbolts from unleash stacked on eachother doesn't seem to have made much impact.
Последняя редакция: MuffinOrama. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 17:39:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация