[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Made some minor tweaks to the build to get elemental ailment immunity without to much effort or the ascendancy node:

1) Allocate Elemental Focus (10%)
2) Suffix Craft on Gloves or Helmet (25%; prefer Gloves as Helmet need Cold Pen for endgame); otherwise shaper boots are a possibility
3) One small 2 passive dodge Cluster with Elegenat Form (30% and 3% attack and spell dodge; in addition the sall passive can be used for some resistances or attributes)
4) Non-Unique Chest with open Prefix (35% ailment avoidance and 35% stun avoidance); Would need Frenzy suffix to get Frenzy charges

These changes allow you to use your flasks more offensively and you dont have to care about most ailments. Only bleed and poisson (?) are still a necessary to cover otherwise.

In addition you can get 100% stun avoidence when killed recently with the boot entchant and without flask uptime (when you have a 50% stun avoidance flask).

So what's the reasoning for taking Pain Attunement? From a newer players perspective, this just seems dangerous as when I rip it's almost always an instant death. Trying to figure out how PA is useful on this build but am stumped.
"
Slootysloot написал:
So what's the reasoning for taking Pain Attunement? From a newer players perspective, this just seems dangerous as when I rip it's almost always an instant death. Trying to figure out how PA is useful on this build but am stumped.

That's for the timeless jewel to get Corrupted Soul, you don't want Pain Attunement.
Последняя редакция: WarmCreamyGoo. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 16:54:25
"
WarmCreamyGoo написал:
"
Slootysloot написал:

That's for the timeless jewel to get Corrupted Soul, you don't want Pain Attunement.

Ahhh that makes so much sense, didn't even know how timeless jewels worked. Appreciate the quick response to such a basic question.
I currently going for the basic build and wondered why taking wicked ward? The build is life based and only have 1,5k ES in pob, is it still worth?
And whats the best way to get a pledge of hands in SSF? currently hoping for a lucky drop in heists
"
Example257 написал:

And whats the best way to get a pledge of hands in SSF? currently hoping for a lucky drop in heists

That's always the problem in SSF.
Try to skill generic (no staff nodes) and get a good wand and shield or double wand.

They are much stronger from their stats than the pledge, so it closes the gap a bit. For example both can have +1 skill level cold gems, a lot of +flat cold damage and cast speed.

When you drop pledge you can reskill, after 6-linking it. A 5 link won't be much stronger than good wands when you have +2 cold levels (when cast from a 6 link armor).

And yes, I think in heists is the chance the biggest.
I still do not think this build is viable to play without 5+ex.

Have no idea how people have 20ex worth of gear in under 1 week, i've only managed to get 100c and that is with the Chaos recipe.

Build suffers horrifically from stun from ranged monsters, its hopeless on T8+ maps just get stun locked instantly. Damage is also very lackluster but there is not much that can be done about that because I don't have the currency for more damage items/life items and need the life nodes so cant sacrifice for cluster jewels.

Pure luck that I managed to get 3 6-link items without needing to pay a single piece of currency, without that, would be a dead build.

Not a great build - love the mechanics behind it but just ain't viable unless you have currency upfront.

Going to re-roll into a totem build as that is far cheaper and can hit T16 before needing any end-game gear.
"
Mentalmike написал:
I still do not think this build is viable to play without 5+ex.

Have no idea how people have 20ex worth of gear in under 1 week, i've only managed to get 100c and that is with the Chaos recipe.

Build suffers horrifically from stun from ranged monsters, its hopeless on T8+ maps just get stun locked instantly. Damage is also very lackluster but there is not much that can be done about that because I don't have the currency for more damage items/life items and need the life nodes so cant sacrifice for cluster jewels.

Pure luck that I managed to get 3 6-link items without needing to pay a single piece of currency, without that, would be a dead build.

Not a great build - love the mechanics behind it but just ain't viable unless you have currency upfront.

Going to re-roll into a totem build as that is far cheaper and can hit T16 before needing any end-game gear.

I've league started this build twice (once in legion as an assassin and now as heiro). Basically get into maps on SSF until i got a few lucky ex drops for a pledge.

I don't know how you're getting killed considering this build offscreens and deletes bosses like no one's business.

about how much dps increase is a pandemonius? im kind of a scrub when it comes to pob calcs
Hello, i never play caster before, i just wanna try this build but i m casual player some items prices are high now, any1 can check my build and can ell me what i need? Sorry for English.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация