[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

How do you off color your body armour to 5B1G? Its almost impossible.
do ice nova hierophants benefit from dmg while leeching on gloves?
What's the reasoning for using grace/vaal grace outside of the essence worm rings? Doesn't this reserve too much mana and is something we're trying not to do? My only guess is just for the vaal buff and we don't actually use the grace aura.
Последняя редакция: Slootysloot. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 15:07:41
on the slide show's page where it says PoB configs: intensifies 4, would we get the 4th one from the Intensify node directly north of pain attunement?
"
Slootysloot написал:
What's the reasoning for using grace/vaal grace outside of the essence worm rings? Doesn't this reserve too much mana and is something we're trying not to do? My only guess is just for the vaal buff and we don't actually use the grace aura.

Yes its only for vaal grace.
Nice build.

I'm still in low maps (not playing that much), but had big luck after buying my pledge to 6s/l it with round about 150 jewels and 80 fusings I found so far.

I modified it a bit, taking a double curse ring and using ele weakness / frostbite on a normal hextouch support.

One thing I'm not in with is the intensify support: Much damage, but tiny range. So I hit less, and have less damage uptime negating the damage gain. So most time this gems is in the background weapons leveling.

A way in the middle would be the good old con. effect gem, I haven't tried it yet.

In Heists I like the bigger area from not using itensify. Perhaps I just need better stuff first.
I'm a little bit confused after reading slide nb-7 (multipliers) for final dps calculation.

So, if I use forked version of POB, do I need to multiply dps by 3.6 or... ?
IGN: Summonium
"
kubicka написал:
How do you off color your body armour to 5B1G? Its almost impossible.

Go to youtube and watch this video: watch?v=L6jAAB_ng84
Use the same process with the farrul. Thats what i usually do
"
Llyrain написал:
Nice build.

I'm still in low maps (not playing that much), but had big luck after buying my pledge to 6s/l it with round about 150 jewels and 80 fusings I found so far.

I modified it a bit, taking a double curse ring and using ele weakness / frostbite on a normal hextouch support.

One thing I'm not in with is the intensify support: Much damage, but tiny range. So I hit less, and have less damage uptime negating the damage gain. So most time this gems is in the background weapons leveling.

A way in the middle would be the good old con. effect gem, I haven't tried it yet.

In Heists I like the bigger area from not using itensify. Perhaps I just need better stuff first.

If you have a 6L pledge you should be doing enough damage to white mobs to annihilate them in one-hit. if you feel like you need more area just flame dash after a cast to reset intesity stacks.

A few budget selection for some efficiency/memery:

if you can't shell out the 3ex or so for pandemonius, a replica hyrri's truth does great:

Crit multi and free Hatred which frees up a ring slot if you need the extra res/life.

If you want to get defensive for another 10c you can invest in an anomalous cold penetration gem, with Holy dominion you get 20% freeze.

I've been running two 3% freeze jewels for a total of around 27%.

I've had to stop casting on bosses because they were so frozen solid they wouldn't phase.
Thanks for the reply.

With the range it's more the yellow mobs in Heits: With more range it's easy to hit 2 or 3 the same time - and I need several blasting to finish them.

I'll give intensify a new try - I'm still leveling the gem in the second slot, so it's only a short swap :).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация