[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Interesting helmet, thanks for sharing the idea.

If you plug in 50% increased spell damage + 25% increased cast speed to the finished PoB, we gain 14% dps. The current helmet grants 10% dps from the eldritch implicits and +2 zealotry.

So we would lose: life, phys taken as fire, and 2 net suffixes (really 3 suffixes since we don't need the strength assuming we are using Mageblood).

We would gain: 4% net dps, 10% movespeed, and potentially a corruption implicit.

Overall this would not be worth it. Unless I'm overlooking some rage scaling mechanics.
Последняя редакция: Arcinde. Время: 5 апр. 2024 г., 22:32:26
Thanks for sharing the build! I'm liking the damage output so far! However, I'm having an issue with survivability. After getting aspect of the cat and lessen duration, gotta lil more tanky but still feeling like I'm getting stun and blasted

Do you have any suggestions on how I can improve survivability?
I checked your PoB briefly, seems like you aren't res capped and have a weird flask setup? I would fix the res, grab a Rumi's Concoction, and then work on replacing leveling gear and increasing damage. For getting stunned, it's mostly just Brine King pantheon early on. This build doesn't have much sustained survivability, so I would focus on increasing damage and freezing/killing enemies before they hit you. Awakened added cold lv5 is a quick +1 skill level. I would replace empower with increased critical strikes for now. Then use PoB to search for some base jewels.
The two things missing from consideration on ravenous passion are that it is quite cheap and thus a very good mid game helmet and the ability to run berserk for 20% less damage taken and 30% more movement speed. Non-archmage versions will have significantly lower uptime on berserk because they cannot generate as much rage per second but archmage versions can sustain berserk until it drains your entire rage bar in less than a second due to how ravenous passion rage generation works, its probably not worth it on an nonarchmage set up but running archmage I went from mindspiral which is an amazing cheap defensive helm to ravenous passion and loosing the passive defenses from mindspiral hurt but I'm actually slightly tankier vs enemies that I remember to pop berserk for and it was a big damage spike.
Ah I missed that Berserk exists. I agree with your points, definitely seems very strong especially for the price, given that you're willing to play around Berserk.
I added a grave crafting method for rings to the PoB. Putting it here as well for convenience.

Premium Ring 2 (life, high mana, cast speed, chaos res, all res):
3.24 GRAVE CRAFTING METHOD
- Cost: <10 div to craft multiple rings
- Desired outcome:
P1: T1 life
P2: T1 mana
P3: Anything useful (will most likely hit rarity)
S1: Cast speed
S2: T1 chaos res
S3: T1 ele res
- Layout: https://sudos.help/poe/graveyard?hash=-CCSxVzUZvFs3kRjWDlDR8H3uA1mpLnD2lZ9sPU8vTk
- Alternative if site goes down: https://i.imgur.com/98vRELw.png
- Updated 4/13, slightly improved over previous version (adds implicit reroll and optimized w/ more accurate calculation)
- The corpse types are arbitrary (e.g. you can swap Humanoid for Undead or whatever)
- For convenience here is a shopping list:
2 [Any] +1 Explicit Modifier
2 [Any] +1 to Item Level
1 [Any] Reroll Modifier Values of each Explicit Modifier 6 times, keeping the best outcome
1 [Any] Reroll Implicit Modifier Values 6 times, keeping the best outcome
2 [Any] 25% increased Effect of Corpses in this Grave Row
1 [Any] 25% increased Effect of Corpses in this Grave Column
19 [Any] 40% increased Effect of Humanoid Corpses adjacent to this Corpse
8 [Any] 40% increased Effect of Beast Corpses adjacent to this Corpse
13 [Humanoid] +50 to Modifier Tier Rating
1 [Beast] +50 to Modifier Tier Rating
5 [Humanoid] 20% chance to craft an additional Item
1 [Beast] 20% chance to craft an additional Item
2 [Humanoid] 25% chance to create a Mirrored Copy
6 [Humanoid] 500% increased chance of Chaos Modifiers
3 [Any] 500% increased chance of Chaos Modifiers
5 [Beast] 300% increased chance of Caster Modifiers
3 [Any] 300% increased chance of Caster Modifiers
1 [Humanoid] 500% increased chance of Resistance Modifiers
1 [Any] 500% increased chance of Resistance Modifiers
3 [Humanoid] Attack Modifiers are 150% scarcer
1 [Beast] Attribute Modifiers are 300% scarcer
3 [Beast] Defence Modifiers are 300% scarcer
1 [Humanoid] Elemental Modifiers are 150% scarcer
1 [Beast] Physical Modifiers are 300% scarcer
2 [Any] Physical Modifiers are 300% scarcer
Последняя редакция: Arcinde. Время: 13 апр. 2024 г., 2:40:18
Updated the endgame PoB with a Helical Ring build, for a slight dps/ehp improvement. It is feasible due to the low price of Helical Rings and Fracturing Orbs this league.
Hey, great guide.
Liquidated my zoomancer summonner to try it out got like 30 div left over.
Any tips what to upgrade next? Helm is my guess but I went all over with progression XD

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ezakhiel/characters - NecroNeckSSF (not ssf anymore xd)
"
ezakhiel написал:
Hey, great guide.
Any tips what to upgrade next? Helm is my guess but I went all over with progression XD

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ezakhiel/characters - NecroNeckSSF (not ssf anymore xd)

Lol natural droped mageblood with unique strat. That answered my question XD
"
ezakhiel написал:
Hey, great guide.

yeah helm would be good. other quick improvements: unnerve implicit on gloves, action speed implicit on boots, lv5 awakened added cold, lv21 ice nova

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация