[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Hey, could you look at my guy and give me some pointers on where to upgrade for
More damage and rankings? I feel like I’m super tabby then then just dead. Rogue exiles for the
Unique farm strat, some of them f me up. You build got me to clear all 4 void stones so thank you
But would like to keep pushing it. I can do some T17s but don’t do nearly enough dps on the bosses.
Any tips are helpful, thank you!!
"
Cicatryx написал:
Hey, could you look at my guy and give me some pointers on where to upgrade for
More damage and rankings? I feel like I’m super tabby then then just dead. Rogue exiles for the
Unique farm strat, some of them f me up. You build got me to clear all 4 void stones so thank you
But would like to keep pushing it. I can do some T17s but don’t do nearly enough dps on the bosses.
Any tips are helpful, thank you!!

Tree: prioritize Snowforged/Elemental Mastery with invert resistance. You can remove Frost Walker and Elemental Focus for it.

Gems: you are way overcapped crit, focus on getting an empower 4 asap.

Gloves: intimidate doesn't do anything, you want unnerve. can consider upgrading to temple gloves (cold res/50% damage against chilled). you can also craft level 30 aspect of the cat with black morrigan.

Amulet: get a fractured T1 crit multi citrine/agate amulet. ideally you alteration roll +1 all skill gems (average 3.5k alts) but it can be very expensive/time consuming, so you can settle for +1 cold gems (average 600 alts).

Abyss jewel: I would avoid spell phys since it makes you unable to survive phys reflect maps.

Mana flask: You want an Eternal Mana Flask with with prefix Bubbling/Effervescent/etc (50% of recovery applied instantly), this will help a lot if you are taking a lot of hits and can't recover your mana quickly. You can also consider anointing Mind Drinker since your maximum mana is relatively low.
This build can easily do t17?
"
Drongy написал:

With good mods and decent investment into the build, t17s are easy. With bad mods they can be anything from annoying to impossible. Especially when playing Back to Basics many mods become ridiculous, e.g. players deal 152% less aoe (impossible), or monsters fire 12 extra proj and have 400% increased aoe (extremely rippy but doable, depending on other mods).
Последняя редакция: Arcinde. Время: 14 апр. 2024 г., 22:21:26
"
Arcinde написал:
"
Drongy написал:

With good mods and decent investment into the build, t17s are easy. With bad mods they can be anything from annoying to impossible. Especially when playing Back to Basics many mods become ridiculous, e.g. players deal 152% less aoe (impossible), or monsters fire 12 extra proj and have 400% increased aoe (extremely rippy but doable, depending on other mods).

could you help me? i feel like i need to be a little bit more tank, if u could look at my character i would appreciate :)
overall you're not missing that much tankiness, but you are missing a good chunk of damage. here are some things you could do:
- get better eldritch implicits. you're missing important things like unnerve, exposure, cold pen or phys taken as, action speed
- get a +2 cold/crit multi/cast speed amulet
- get a level 21 ice nova and level 4 empower if possible
- flask suffixes don't stack, you can only have one of each type. replace the extra cast speed suffixes with 56-60% increased evasion + armour
- get 25% increased effect prefix on all your mageblood flasks
- consider a mana flask instead of a life flask. imo life flask is unnecessary with instant leech/enduring cry
- get tattoos for reduced crit damage taken (rongokurai turtle). you can also consider swapping the crit mastery from 25% crit multi to 30% reduced crit taken
- drop the mana mastery, get caster mastery for 6% increased cast speed per distinct spell
- get 1-2 more levels (the Domination Scarab of Teachings + Breach strat is really good) and grab life mastery/6% life
- divine your sublime vision a bit, there are breakpoints at 32% and 38%
Последняя редакция: Arcinde. Время: 15 апр. 2024 г., 20:40:37
Greetings everyone and a very special one to you Arcinde.

To start off this was the best league and build ever till now, atleast for me.
I thank you for you hard work on this in depth guide and it really took my
knowledge to the next level as i also started crafting according to your
notes.

I just wanted to share my progress of my most enjoyable journey in Wraeclast till now and just take in a bit of criticism and of my most enjoyable journey in Wraeclast till now.

PS: please ignore my boots WIP

As for my take on how good it performs.
Content wise this absolutely destroys everything. T17, Ubers literally everything you just have to be very careful and considerate of the modifiers you wanna deal with since many things brick this build.
Heya! Thank you for the guide, I've been having a blast so far, haven't played since Harvest. I've been really enjoying this build.

Currently running a mismatch of items and it's still clearing the content I'm doing quite well. I don't really understand where I get more crit chance for my frostbolt and ice nova though. Is that meant to come from these unique jewels?
"
Chepheus написал:
Greetings everyone and a very special one to you Arcinde.

To start off this was the best league and build ever till now, atleast for me.
I thank you for you hard work on this in depth guide and it really took my
knowledge to the next level as i also started crafting according to your
notes.

I just wanted to share my progress of my most enjoyable journey in Wraeclast till now and just take in a bit of criticism and of my most enjoyable journey in Wraeclast till now.

PS: please ignore my boots WIP

As for my take on how good it performs.
Content wise this absolutely destroys everything. T17, Ubers literally everything you just have to be very careful and considerate of the modifiers you wanna deal with since many things brick this build.

nice work. I assume you know this already, but the things I would go for next are improving the amulet, and Orb of Conflict to max some eldritch implicits. 23 qual on cold snap would add a bit too.

"
SirLimbo написал:
Heya! Thank you for the guide, I've been having a blast so far, haven't played since Harvest. I've been really enjoying this build.

Currently running a mismatch of items and it's still clearing the content I'm doing quite well. I don't really understand where I get more crit chance for my frostbolt and ice nova though. Is that meant to come from these unique jewels?

To start out with, you should use Increased Critical Strikes instead of Empower. That will carry you through early to mid gearing. At a certain point with Zealotry, Watcher's Eye, Replica Farrul's Fur, etc. your crit will cap out at which point you would swap to Empower 4. Also, I would recommend grabbing lv21 ice nova of frostbolts if you can afford it, as well as lv5 awakened added cold (gives +1 level).
Последняя редакция: Arcinde. Время: 16 апр. 2024 г., 20:10:09
Here is my build, trying in hatred now, feels much better =D
Последняя редакция: Connemara. Время: 18 апр. 2024 г., 6:23:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация