[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

Hi,
you say the timeless jewel is important in the build.
But this jewel is allocated in an outter jewel socket and that's a problem.
In 3.10 how will you manage the new jewels, i think every single build will need an outter jewel socket.
"
Milborn написал:
Hi,
you say the timeless jewel is important in the build.
But this jewel is allocated in an outter jewel socket and that's a problem.
In 3.10 how will you manage the new jewels, i think every single build will need an outter jewel socket.

First of all, I don't think every single build will need an outer jewel socket. Yes, for this build in particular there are certainly some interesting notables - mostly energy shield, block and cold related. Those jewels will most likely be one of the final upgrades to the build though. The way I see it is to travel to the outer jewel socket which is close to minion instability, and then possibly allocate futher jewels by expanding from there. Whether taking those jewels will be more efficient than what the tree offers already, time will tell.
Why on the tree do u have eldritch battery when its a low life build :? shouldnt ES be for shield ?
"
Plus1 написал:
Why on the tree do u have eldritch battery when its a low life build :? shouldnt ES be for shield ?

It is not actually eldritch battery. Path of building just doesn't support legion notables. So nearby EB in the jewel socket the Lethal Pride(Kiloava) jewel should be slotted. And then all keystones in radius transform into other keystone (Glancing Blows). And then allocating either EB or CI in fact allocates Glancing Blows.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 18:38:02
Oh neat thanks for the answer i was confused af

edit: Why do we have the golem commander node too ? Am i missing something.. yet AGAIN or are we not with golems
Последняя редакция: Plus1. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 14:03:22
"
Plus1 написал:
Oh neat thanks for the answer i was confused af

edit: Why do we have the golem commander node too ? Am i missing something.. yet AGAIN or are we not with golems

Where exactly do you see that golem commander allocated? I'm very certain it isn't. I can give you new pastebin link but it does seem like some sort of mistake on your end.
https://pastebin.com/3xRSMjc1
http://prntscr.com/rl67t5
Its on the pob i got from here. I thought it might be something concerning some unique jewels too but im just confused so i thought id better ask
Proly my bad just thought better to ask
Последняя редакция: Plus1. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 8:49:22
"
Plus1 написал:
http://prntscr.com/rl67t5
Its on the pob i got from here. I thought it might be something concerning some unique jewels too but im just confused so i thought id better ask
Proly my bad just thought better to ask

Anyways I updated POB link to make sure there is no mistake. Of course this node is useless for this build so it wouldn't make sense to have it anyways.
Thanks for the quick answers. I have a couple more questions if u can answer them. How do i go about crafting the weapon ? Fossils or with alterations? And how much does the + 1 to cold skill gems and the % cold dot on the gloves make a difference ?
"
Plus1 написал:
Thanks for the quick answers. I have a couple more questions if u can answer them. How do i go about crafting the weapon ? Fossils or with alterations? And how much does the + 1 to cold skill gems and the % cold dot on the gloves make a difference ?

Crafting 1h with the kind of mods that I recommend is very difficult. I usually suggest to try buying them instead. Gloves on the other hand are rather straigthforward to craft. Good shaped base (best is sorcerer gloves, preferably ilvl 84+) and then use dense+frigid fossils. As for the question whether +1cold and %cold dot are important, well yes they are rather significant, but you do not have to get them. For example I'd rather have 200ES gloves than 100ES gloves with cold multi. Having said that, if you can afford the upgrades then this is something that you definetely should aim to have on your gear.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация